CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kwik Fit Tyre centres

Guest N/A

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Iam now a driver of an Audi RS5 so iam not. Typical BMW cunt anymore.

iam much worse 

What a brilliant way to spend a day off work, in the Cotswolds! Trawling through two year old nominations, looking for opportunities to brag. 

6 hours ago, Ape said:

What a brilliant way to spend a day off work, in the Cotswolds! Trawling through two year old nominations, looking for opportunities to brag. 

Someone was already on the kwik fit Nom and so it popped up as active. Something you will never experience.  Someone actually reading your Noms.  You don’t have any.

Die quickly please.

you jealous 

1 minute ago, Ape said:

You do realise that ‘Iam’ Isn’t a real word, don’t you? Did you type this with a forehead-mounted spacker stick?

Sorry, I didn’t realize we were doing GCSE English tonight.  I thought it was Cunts Corner.

Still, I did spell RS5 correct.

Does it hurt?  Do you need a huuug?

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sorry, I didn’t realize we were doing GCSE English tonight.  I thought it was Cunts Corner.

Still, I did spell RS5 correct.

Does it hurt?  Do you need a huuug?

You’ve got an RS5? I have an RS6 with a Litchfield stage 3 on it. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Iam now a driver of an Audi RS5 so iam not. Typical BMW cunt anymore.

iam much worse 

I can only assume you have either gone 'full rogue' and had gender reassignment or your little dinky is smaller than anticipated. What other excuse can their be for such a penis replacement vehicle. A Fiat Panda or a 1980s 2CV is more impressive these days.

46 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Are you really a darkish chap called Will.iam?

That is mildly rascist and totally inappropriate considering my stance on all things noir, darkish and involving spear chuckers.  Plus if you knew anything about cars black mans wheels BMW are preferred by the dark chocolates.  Audi’s RS cars are the preserve of white Anglo Saxon cunts.  The sort of cunt who has done quite well and Roops can’t cope with due to her failing in life.

56 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I can only assume you have either gone 'full rogue' and had gender reassignment or your little dinky is smaller than anticipated. What other excuse can their be for such a penis replacement vehicle. A Fiat Panda or a 1980s 2CV is more impressive these days.

Agreed.  I had a 4x4 panda in orange and it was the best car in the world. Could take it anywhere on or off road and bash it about no problems all for just a couple of grand car.  Electrics finally killed it Iam afraid.  As all Italian cars die of.

10 hours ago, Ape said:

You’ve got an RS5? I have an RS6 with a Litchfield stage 3 on it. 

I put a Capristo on mine, sound ridiculous.  You need one on that RS6. Trust me.  It will make you sound like a right cunt every time you switch it on.  My neighbors fucking love me at 7am every morning.   Top cunt car.   It suits you.

50 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

...Audi’s RS cars are the preserve of white Anglo Saxon cunts.  The sort of cunt who has done quite well and Roops can’t cope with due to her failing in life.

Scroll down

Indeed, at traffic light stops I find I have to pop a Prozac whilst reflecting my failures.

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I put a Capristo on mine, sound ridiculous.  You need one on that RS6. Trust me.  It will make you sound like a right cunt every time you switch it on.  My neighbors fucking love me at 7am every morning.   Top cunt car.   It suits you.

Litchfield stage three is a tuning package, not an exhaust system. But of course you knew that. Mine has an Akrapovic titanium system with LM 90mm down pipes. Makes around 740bhp. 

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Litchfield stage three is a tuning package, not an exhaust system. But of course you knew that. Mine has an Akrapovic titanium system with LM 90mm down pipes. Makes around 740bhp. 

What stage of grand theft auto are ya at Ape. .have ya busted the cartel and offed some of their fly hoes yet?

Panzerknacker 

Guest Bill Stickers
21 hours ago, Ape said:

You do realise that ‘Iam’ Isn’t a real word, don’t you? Did you type this with a forehead-mounted spacker stick?

Iam an Iams twat

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Scroll down

Indeed, at traffic light stops I find I have to pop a Prozac whilst reflecting my failures.

What.  You actually passed your driving test.  I though wales was like Saudi Arabia and birds were not allowed to be custodians of the drivers seat.

did you learn on your dads farm in secret?

6 hours ago, Ape said:

YOU are a lying cunt.  Been reading auto wank again Ape?

my capristo puts mine up to 456 bhp 

cost me £3500

you simply haven’t got the minerals to have such a car or the money.

Plus mummy wouldn’t let you.

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

cost me £3500

Is your car powered by a Sulzer 6LDA28?

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

cost me £3500

Well then, cretin, you need to realise that the RS5 hasn’t got the same “big boys” engine as the RS6/7. 

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

cost me £3500

I've got no agenda here, but Jesus fucking wept. Give it a fucking rest. For several days you've repeatedly been torn a new one because you're acting like a second rate stand in for Punkape, the only difference being that Punkape could be unintentionally funny on occasion. Just give it up man.

10 hours ago, Ape said:

I now have the total horn

5 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I've got no agenda here, but Jesus fucking wept. Give it a fucking rest. For several days you've repeatedly been torn a new one because you're acting like a second rate stand in for Punkape, the only difference being that Punkape could be unintentionally funny on occasion. Just give it up man.

Maybe Iam punkape?   

Or

Maybe when you have the minerals to step up on here...which you don’t...who the fuck are you anyway?    You will find the establishment of Roops, Ape, Bubba, etc, will simply try and beat you down.  They wonder why there are no new members on here, well it’s because if you are not in their clique, they feel threatened, so try to dominate you.   Fail dismally with me as I just go off on an uncontrolled outburst to simply fuck them all off.

you should try it sometime.

it is cunts corner by the way.  Act like one.  Otherwise we will all simply sit around agreeing with each other like on mums net.

now fuck off

6 hours ago, Ape said:

Well then, cretin, you need to realise that the RS5 hasn’t got the same “big boys” engine as the RS6/7. 

Well then, you still fucking can’t afford one.  You fucking dreamer.  Plus they only come in estate versions.  So how many kids and dogs have you got?  None, have you even kissed a girl yet son?