CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football European Championship

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Snatch
23 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I hope you get cancer of the arse you dickhead.

Go fuck yourself you pox riddled cock sucker and take your shite fucking football predictions with you.

This is cunts corner not some fucking gay football site.

Cunt.

42 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Go fuck yourself you pox riddled cock sucker and take your shite fucking football predictions with you.

This is cunts corner not some fucking gay football site.

Cunt.

I'm not much into football either, but it seems to me you have a bit of an ongoing vendetta against another member.

Guest Ollyboro
9 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not much into football either, but it seems to me you have a bit of an ongoing vendetta against another member.

Have you considered detective work, Rick?

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Have you considered detective work, Rick?

The International Impossible Mission Organisation is looking for new agents, Rick sounds like a shoe-in...

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Rick_B said:

It's not a vendetta and if he stopped with his incessant football scores that interests no-one and started cunting it might help. Punkape is more entertaining,at least he cunts people off.

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

It's not a vendetta and if he stopped with his incessant football scores that interests no-one and started cunting it might help. Punkape is more entertaining,at least he cunts people off.

It looks like a vendetta to me. Why shouldn't 'Scruff post about his interests (which are shared by many) especially on noms which are football centric? This thread in particular is one of The Corner's most popular. If you hate football, why incessantly attack a poster in a thread titled "Football European Championship"? In fact why don't you just ignore it  and go on to the next thread. Its quite simple.

Guest Snatch
17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It looks like a vendetta to me. Why shouldn't 'Scruff post about his interests (which are shared by many) especially on noms which are football centric? This thread in particular is one of The Corner's most popular. If you hate football, why incessantly attack a poster in a thread titled "Football European Championship"? In fact why don't you just ignore it  and go on to the next thread. Its quite simple.

Again it's not a vendetta. It's something that gets on my tits therefore I respond.

There are others here that get constantly told to fuck off etc and I see no-one shouting vendetta. I can only assume it's because Apple is an ex mod that he's "looked after". The Tony Blair of the corner of you will.

He's still a boring cunt though.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Again it's not a vendetta. It's something that gets on my tits therefore I respond.

There are others here that get constantly told to fuck off etc and I see no-one shouting vendetta. I can only assume it's because Apple is an ex mod that he's "looked after". The Tony Blair of the corner of you will.

He's still a boring cunt though.

Some punters thrive on acrimony and enjoy the cut and thrust of a good scrap. 'Scruff is not one of those which is fine and you should respect that. Just let him do his thing (which is not often) and let things be.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Some punters thrive on acrimony and enjoy the cut and thrust of a good scrap. 'Scruff is not one of those which is fine and you should respect that. Just let him do his thing (which is not often) and let things be.

He posts on cunts corner,what does he expect,a red carpet? I only cunt him off when he posts the same shit about football time and again. That's my thing,respect that and stop defending the poor little love just because he was on the staff.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Shut up snatch you simpering little cock weasel. 

Fuck off Stickers. Or would piss off offend you more?

Cock munching nobody.

Guest Ollyboro

Apple is top banana. I've never worked out if he's being totally genuine, or is somecunt playing a "character". Either way his ability to boil his posts down to not only the same couple of subjects, but also to the same couple of dozen words is tremendously comforting in this post- Brexit world. I would be inconsolable he was ever revealed to be Rolf Harris.

12 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Apple is top banana. I've never worked out if he's being totally genuine, or is somecunt playing a "character". Either way his ability to boil his posts down to not only the same couple of subjects, but also to the same couple of dozen words is tremendously comforting in this post- Brexit world. I would be inconsolable he was ever revealed to be Rolf Harris.

I've often wondered whether applescruff has ever visited Australia, and if so, whether he wishes that he'd stayed there. Another thing which sometimes crosses my mind is whether he enjoys his job. These sort of things are important, and he's never really shared them with the corner faithful. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

I'm glad that shit is over. Won't have to listen to taxi drivers and other boring cunts witter on about it, at least not until the next very important thing in a few weeks...

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm glad that shit is over. Won't have to listen to taxi drivers and other boring cunts witter on about it, at least not until the next very important thing in a few weeks...

I'm really suffering with acid this morning, quince. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm really suffering with acid this morning, quince. 

That's a cunt. I ate too much shit all day. It's fucking lame being up at 430 on a Monday shitting morning. I was thinking about topping myself, just to get some kip.

On 7 July 2016 at 7:36 PM, scotty said:

I've often wondered whether applescruff has ever visited Australia, and if so, whether he wishes that he'd stayed there. Another thing which sometimes crosses my mind is whether he enjoys his job. These sort of things are important, and he's never really shared them with the corner faithful. 

I wish I had stayed as by coming back has led the foundations for the crisis I am in at the moment, problem is it's not like 2012 and 2013 where there was a way out of it, there isn't this time. 

Guest Ollyboro
34 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Got more chance of going out Granny Knocking with Barack Obama than I do that happening.

Granny Knocking, Apple? Tell me you're not Wayne fucking Rooney! 

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Got more chance of going out Granny Knocking with Barack Obama than I do that happening.

Give him a ring. He'll have time on his hands in a few months.