CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football European Championship

Guest Ollyboro

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Frank, Frank, Frank, it doesn't matter how fucking quick it was, just listen to yourself man.

"EasyJet"

"Luton"

"Speedy Boarding".

Speedy fucking Boarding, for fuck's sake? You're supposed to be setting an example to the rank and file.

It's the only connection to Andalucia, baws. I won't do Gibraltar, and Seville is a connecting flight. Jerez is ideal but I was banned from Ryanair in 2005. 

Life is great on el Palmar. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

It's the only connection to Andalucia, baws. I won't do Gibraltar, and Seville is a connecting flight. Jerez is ideal but I'm banned from Ryanair in 2005. 

Life is great. 

Yes, I've been forced onto some provincial EasyJet routes myself on occasions, but it's not the sort of thing a gentleman mentions in public.

How's the back after 2 hours in the orange torture chair?

38 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed, I took the 07.15 easyjet flight from Luton to Malaga this morning. I wish you could've seen me with head held high, laughing to myself as I wafted to the gate.. shimmied up and priorty boarded - Speedy Boarding.

Not once did I make eye contact with the Malaga/Marbella bound golfers as I squeezed into 2A. First off the plane, first at the car hire desk, and three hours later.. I'm back in Vejer de la Frontera.  

Priority Boarding. 

You can come and clean my pool, between you and me I've pissed in it but I haven't mentioned it to the others. Wear a hat, it's 35 in the shade, your spam fucking head will look like a piece of chorizo in a matter of minutes. 

• Like 3

There is only one certainty to come from this 2016 Euro-Poofery and that is that it'll be won by the top team of outright fucking effeminate mincing bastard chuts with the best bender haircuts and who sport the most stylish fucking man-bags. Out of 24 teams of fucking screaming arse-butlers who seem to do fuck all except slap each others' legs and kiss each other, there will be one supreme team of fucking pole-smoking gays. Big deal. Football's for cunts. And poofs. Did I mention it's a sport for homosexuals?

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
5 minutes ago, Rev said:

There is only one certainty to come from this 2016 Euro-Poofery and that is that it'll be won by the top team of outright fucking effeminate mincing bastard chuts with the best bender haircuts and who sport the most stylish fucking man-bags. Out of 24 teams of fucking screaming arse-butlers who seem to do fuck all except slap each others' legs and kiss each other, there will be one supreme team of fucking pole-smoking gays. Big deal. Football's for cunts. And poofs. Did I mention it's a sport for homosexuals?

Great goal last week pal….never seen a free kick like it

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Rev said:

How did Scotland get to the pinnacle of world football with an attitude like that?

Er... Let me rethink that post

2 hours ago, Frank said:

It's the only connection to Andalucia, baws. I won't do Gibraltar, and Seville is a connecting flight. Jerez is ideal but I was banned from Ryanair in 2005. 

Life is great on el Palmar. 

It's time for me to go home Frank, I have turned dark brown in this blistering sun, I feel lazy, lethargic even, last night I had to fight the urge to mug my elderly neighbour. I have become eveything I hate.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Frank said:

Ed, I took the 07.15 easyjet flight from Luton to Malaga this morning. I wish you could've seen me with head held high, laughing to myself as I wafted to the gate.. shimmied up and priorty boarded - Speedy Boarding.

Not once did I make eye contact with the Malaga/Marbella bound golfers as I squeezed into 2A. First off the plane, first at the car hire desk, and three hours later.. I'm back in Vejer de la Frontera.  

Priority Boarding. 

Hang on a fuck of a minute. Are you saying you bought priority boarding separately to "seat selection", and it formed no gratis part of that transaction? 

Guest Ollyboro

I fucking hope Joe Hart is better at positioning himself in the shower, when he wants no no no no dandruff, than he he was for that free-kick. Otherwise the useless cunt would be stood in the bidet. Wanker. Kill Sterling.

5 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Unless Wales score again. I would have played Vardy and Sturridge from the start.

Not both of them, Vardy perhaps.

Sturridge is too weak to play a full 90 against the inevitable kicking he would receive. 

Who do you fancy for the tournament? 

9 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Not both of them, Vardy perhaps.

Sturridge is too weak to play a full 90 against the inevitable kicking he would receive. 

Who do you fancy for the tournament? 

I'm tipping Germany, England have done enough to win this but can't see it now. Credit to Wales.

1 minute ago, applescruff14 said:

I'm tipping Germany, England have done enough to win this but can't see it now. Credit to Wales.

I'm nervous. 

Although I do like the Welsh fans singing:

"they're going home, they're going home, they're going, England's going home" to the three lions tune. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Called it.

Fair play, well played England. Deserved it. 

I never watch it, but I'm watching this. Anticipate some abuse,