CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football European Championship

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Snatch

Apple,you must be one of the most tedious,boring,up your own arse cunts on here. Either change the record of fuck off never to return.

There are plenty of football websites out there where you can converse with other like minded tedious,boring,up each others arses cunts.

You might even meet the man of your dreams.

Guest Snatch
16 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I would like that.

Oi you cunt,no altering of quotes. Admin,Roops,send the cunt to the cooler.

Kick him in the bollocks on the way.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry scruff: what the fuck does that mean? They would be better if they played on paper??

I guess that's one way of looking at it, what I was saying is they look a stronger team written down on paper then they do when they are actually playing for real on the pitch. I wouldn't be fearing Northern Ireland or Belgium.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry scruff: what the fuck does that mean? They would be better if they played on paper??

Probably.

1 minute ago, applescruff14 said:

I hope we retain them Down Under in 2017/18. Problem is, it's to long to wait for a high, as I need a few of them right now.

Wiz, now look what you've done you fucking uber cunt!

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

Good start for Ireland, lucky penalty.

You utterly total boring cunt Apple. This is cunts fucking corner where we name and shame cunts,not a fucking gay website.

Please finally stick your ashes,your football and your boring,tedious posts so far up your arse you could see them behind your eyeballs.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/24/2016 at 11:56 AM, DingTheRioja said:

Wiz, now look what you've done you fucking uber cunt!

I couldn't help myself, Ding.  Scruffo doesn't make a daily appearance, and I'm attempting to lure him out of his shell.  In time, I'm confident he'll possess enough confidence to approach a marginally attractive street prossie with a tenner and get a back alley standing shag.  Would do the lad good, I tell you.