CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football European Championship

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

Why's the fucking pitch tartan tonight? Is it a dig at the useless Scotch cunts? The only fuckers from Britain and Ireland to not qualify.

Guest Ollyboro

I've hopefully dealt with any criticism of this thread in the tags.

Because it's Portugal we're labouring against, the groundsman should have cut the pitch in the image of either Princess Di, or Madelaine McCarthy (?), lest we forget.

Guest Harry Ballsack

Football is full of overpaid talentless limp wristed drag queer cunts!

Every team has foreign players, im not being a racist cunt, but if you support a particular team you would expect the players to be from the area....! 

Fuck football

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, Harry Ballsack said:

Football is full of overpaid talentless limp wristed drag queer cunts!

Every team has foreign players, im not being a racist cunt, but if you support a particular team you would expect the players to be from the area....! 

Fuck football

So, you're coming at the issue from an anti- foreigner point of view. Never mind that, put ITV on. With his shit glasses, Ian Wright looks like a black Ronnie fucking Kray. Gareth Southgate looks like he's been on hunger strike in Belsen.

3 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Why's the fucking pitch tartan tonight? Is it a dig at the useless Scotch cunts? The only fuckers from Britain and Ireland to not qualify.

#BREXIT

Europe can fuck off and die. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know I am attending Russia v England in Marseille. If ever there was a game more likely to be mass suicide bombed by ISIS, this is the one. 

Wish me luck Fuckers. 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know I am attending Russia v England in Marseille. If ever there was a game more likely to be mass suicide bombed by ISIS, this is the one. 

Wish me luck Fuckers. 

here's wishing you are at the epicentre of the blast radius should the isis cunts get their act together and do us all a favour........failing that I hope you eat some contaminated bouillabaisse and die of dysentery in a French mrsa infested French hospital.    

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Wish me luck Fuckers. 

You will be o.k Slackers, you don't need any luck. You will fit in very well , Marseille is a shithole

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Wish me luck Fuckers. 

I hope your plane crashes/ferry sinks en route so you can't even enjoy the match. 

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who's Madelaine Mccarthy? 

She used to be called Madelaine McCann until she was, er, adopted(?)

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Wish me luck Fuckers. 

Watch out for the, er, gentlemen from North Africa... they tend to watch dumb tourists and follow them down dark alleys, especially near that market just off the port.

PS Not for poofery, but your watch, your wallet and anything else sellable....

Guest Ollyboro
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're gonna get yor fuckin 'ed kicked in.....

Threatening women now? To be fair, Rosie would kick your cunt in.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Snatch said:

So his arse then.

I said sellable...

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

A small girl that was tied to a radiator with Terry Waite for 5 years.

I say 'with'. It could just as easily be 'by'. He always had a whiff of Savilry about him I thought, the shifty bearded twat.

He was a churchy cunt so anything's possible...."special envoy"....

Guest Ollyboro
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

I said sellable...

He was a churchy cunt so anything's possible...."special envoy"....

Special fucking Saveloy more like.