CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football European Championship

Guest Ollyboro

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Well, well, fucking well, bloody fantastically good work Wales. 

The FA sent brolly holders to meet our lot from the plane as our superstars can't get wet. I fucking hate the Welsh,  but that's how it's done.

Guest Fatty
12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The FA sent brolly holders to meet our lot from the plane as our superstars can't get wet. I fucking hate the Welsh,  but that's how it's done.

Cunt

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I don't understand. If it was raining, would they have not needed their umbrellas, rather then depositing them into holders? 

Have you been at the wine again, ed? 

Guest Fatty
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

I don't understand. If it was raining, would they have not needed their umbrellas, rather then depositing them into holders? 

Fuck off taff

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The FA sent people to hold the brollies, our stars can't be expected to hold their own umbrellas.

10 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Goal of the tournament. Team of the tournament. 

Hal Robson-Cruyff. Get in you cunt!

I doff my cap to the Welsh wizard cunts......when he did that and the entire Belgique defence went for a walk past him in the wrong direction I very nearly cheered for Wales.   Then I remembered I'm an English man stood in a pub and got a grip, realised I couldn't appreciate such skills, and shouted...is he allowed to do that?

Guest Manky

Does anyone else think Wales progress through the matches is a bit like all the kids at a school sports day holding hands and running slowly to let the kid with muscular dystrophy or cystic fibrosis win as on a million news reports recently.

Having said that,. England were like a spacker nobody liked anyway.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Portugal aren't anything to fear, Wales can go all the way here. 

When will you stop with this incessant fucking boring shite you come out with? Does it not bother you that you are the most tedious cunt on here? Even ProfB is slightly more amusing than you and she's totally fucking lost it.

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'll stick my neck out and say that you've never had a bonus. 

You are a meandering non-entity of confusion and your appraisals of the posts of others here are sordid critiques of unremarkable inconsistency and dottieness.

You are probably half Nigerian but assexual by inclination and practice homosexuality for the sake of fashion and to bring financial compensation.