CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football European Championship

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Harry Ballsack
12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know I am attending Russia v England in Marseille. If ever there was a game more likely to be mass suicide bombed by ISIS, this is the one. 

Wish me luck Fuckers. 

If you were to succumb to an improvised explosive device at close proximity such as a mobile phone strapped to a peice of copper pipe etc, I hope your last living memory is being painfully vaporised into flying mince, in slow motion, knowing that Russia are winning!

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Harry Ballsack said:

If you were to succumb to an improvised explosive device at close proximity such as a mobile phone strapped to a peice of copper pipe etc, I hope your last living memory is being painfully vaporised into flying mince, in slow motion, knowing that Russia are winning!

Are you a Bolshevik? 

On 2 June 2016 at 10:34 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Who's Madelaine Mccarthy? 

Thats Sean McCarthys daughter, nothing to do with the McCanns at all. In fact Sean thinks they fucking did it last time I spoke to him in the pub.  He not famous, just a mate of mine, well he's a cunt actually, but still nothing at all to do with that girl,who went missing, in fact his daughter works behind the bar sometimes and did not disappear whilst in bed in Portugal. She's a bit too old for that and has completely the wrong name anyway.....just wanted to be clear about that.

2 hours ago, Harry Ballsack said:

Harry you cunt....I'm going to the game myself and now you've ruined it for me.  I going to be too nervous to enjoy myself thinking that, that muzzer jundi in the puffer jacket in the middle of summer is carrying 20 kg of c4 sat next to me.      Do you really think any die hard England fan would let such a cunt sit within 300 miles of him.   I've seen a blonde lad from Rochdale getting bottled because the ICF thought he was a fucking German.  Any muzzer who shows his swarthy face in the proximity of the stadium will get a proper kicking.    You stay at home this summer and hopefully you will die rather slowly from AIDS contracted from one of your promiscuous gay lovers who is fucking a Russian homo right now.   I will think of you as we crash the third goal in just before half time.   I know you don't care or know what I'm talking about, but that's ok we know you are gay, shit at sport, have never kissed a girl and live in a lonely bed sit with your half buggered to death Yorkshire terrier, Mr Wang.    You are a disappointment.

Guest Ollyboro

Well, I is sat here, developing skin cancer, in Marseilles, and there's more fucking police choppers than fighting (if the two can be compared numerically). Punkape loves a non-70's bike chopper. *

*Fuck me, you must be bored to scroll down to the rest of this shite. Anyway...............This post was brought to you after the business end of my second, huge Bwob Marley special. In other words : there could be a fucking riot going on and my attention would be focused on the beauty of the shimmering leaves on the tree opposite.**

**Mind you,  that Hitler had the right idea about the fucking Ruskies 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Ollyboro said:

The official UEFA mascot appears to be an under-age mid-op trans Jewess. Niche, to say the least.

It's a fucking fish you prick, that's obvious to anyone!!

no?

Guest Ollyboro
16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Just for a change English fans are behaving like Neanderthals. How stupid are these people? Many European security services are occupied with the jihadist threat and don't need all this pointless tribal thuggery.  

Poof.

You're fucking interested in the needs of the security services?

What about the needs of several generations of English cunts, denied the outlet of war and conquer? Fucking Johnny fucking Foreigner over is what we're good at .

Just now, Ollyboro said:

Poof.

You're fucking interested in the needs of the security services?

What about the needs of several generations of English cunts, denied the outlet of war and conquer? Fucking Johnny fucking Foreigner over is what we're good at .

I'll take your word, as you are there.

Guest Ollyboro
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'll take your word, as you are there.

So, you'd have accepted Hess's word at the Nuremberg war trials simply because he was there (ie in the midst of the Nazification of Germany) ? The Corner will welcome most, but not Nazi apologists. Try Stormfront.

Just now, Ollyboro said:

So, you'd have accepted Hess's word at the Nuremberg war trials simply because he was there (ie in the midst of the Nazification of Germany) ? The Corner will welcome most, but not Nazi apologists. Try Stormfront.

You stated you were in France, Are you a fantasist?

Guest Ollyboro
6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You stated you were in France, Are you a fantasist?

I was suggesting that you accepting my evidence as the truth, simply because I'm here, is the equivalent of somebody equally thick accepting Hess's testimony at Nuremberg, simply because he was present during the Nazification of Germany. Are you as retarded as you appear? I fucking hope so. You might end up drowning in your own potty.

Just now, Ollyboro said:

I was suggesting that you accepting my evidence as the truth, simply because I'm here, is the equivalent of somebody equally thick accepting Hess's testimony at Nuremberg, simply because he was present during the Nazification of Germany. Are you as retarded as you appear? I fucking hope so. You might end up drowning in your own potty.

OK so you are not there. Then why state you were?

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe it's a gefilte fish! 

So long as it's not the Candirú fish.... probably is knowing the French...

Ronaldo apart, I don't think I've ever hated a footballer quite as much as I hate that chimp-looking, sheep-shagging Welsh cunt Gareth Bale, with his mincing hand gestures and now that stupid fucking top knot. Christ, was the Alice band not gay enough, for fuck's sake? Does he think he's a fucking Samurai now?

Gareth-Bale-Tottenham-Hot-008.jpg

Guest Manky
31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ronaldo apart, I don't think I've ever hated a footballer quite as much as I hate that chimp-looking, sheep-shagging Welsh cunt Gareth Bale, with his mincing hand gestures and now that stupid fucking top knot. Christ, was the Alice band not gay enough, for fuck's sake? Does he think he's a fucking Samurai now?

Gareth-Bale-Tottenham-Hot-008.jpg

He looks like a faggot. He talks like a faggot.He dresses like a faggot. He is Welsh.

Don't people say that if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it is probably a duck?

That is my proof he is a Welsh faggot.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Manky said:

He looks like a faggot. He talks like a faggot.He dresses like a faggot. He is Welsh.

Don't people say that if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it is probably a duck?

That is my proof he is a Welsh faggot.

Bubbles is probably Gareth Bale.