CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football European Championship

Guest Ollyboro

On 2 June 2016 at 8:20 PM, Ollyboro said:

Why's the fucking pitch tartan tonight? Is it a dig at the useless Scotch cunts? The only fuckers from Britain and Ireland to not qualify.

Ah. The reason no Scottish team qualified is because we're shite at football. There are myriad reasons for this, but the most glaring is that we're not homosexualists, because as every discerning cunt knows, football is for fucking poofs. And cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Rev said:

Ah. The reason no Scottish team qualified is because we're shite at football. There are myriad reasons for this, but the most glaring is that we're not homosexualists, because as every discerning cunt knows, football is for fucking poofs. And cunts.

Fuck football, fuck all the fans, fuck all the players, faggots worshipping even bigger faggots. I sincerely hope they get whipped- that way I'll have to listen to less shit about it. 

Guest Bill Stickers
56 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck football, fuck all the fans, fuck all the players, faggots worshipping even bigger faggots. I sincerely hope they get whipped- that way I'll have to listen to less shit about it. 

You'll be delighted to know I got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and got tear gassed. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You'll be delighted to know I got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and got tear gassed. 

In a public park at 2am? Did she escape or did you strangle her? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Really ?

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ronaldo apart, I don't think I've ever hated a footballer quite as much as I hate that chimp-looking, sheep-shagging Welsh cunt Gareth Bale, with his mincing hand gestures and now that stupid fucking top knot. Christ, was the Alice band not gay enough, for fuck's sake? Does he think he's a fucking Samurai now?

Gareth-Bale-Tottenham-Hot-008.jpg

Never heard of her 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Really ?

Yes really. We were having a ruddy good time singing "don't take me home, please don't take me home, I just don't wanna go to work, I wanna stay here, sniff all your gear, please don't, please don't take me home". The French police took exception to either this, or the mindless bottle throwing, and gassed the lot of us. 

37 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Yes really. We were having a ruddy good time singing "don't take me home, please don't take me home, I just don't wanna go to work, I wanna stay here, sniff all your gear, please don't, please don't take me home". The French police took exception to either this, or the mindless bottle throwing, and gassed the lot of us. 

Obviously the wrong gas because you're still alive.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
52 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

With their breath, I'll wager.

20 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Mincer.

Can you imagine academic Bill in his England shirt and ridiculous three-quarter-length trousers amongst the boys in Marseille? Pale puny white legs, ill at ease with his little bottle of beer... doing his very best to mingle with his fellow englishman. What a fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
4 hours ago, Rev said:

I had assumed the reason for the Jocks not showing up was down to the SNP insisting on mixed-sex teams, Rev. Men, women and whatever the fuck Sturgeon is. How does one categorise the sex of a Krankie cunt with a cock on its heed?

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Can you imagine academic Bill in his England shirt and ridiculous three-quarter-length trousers amongst the boys in Marseille? Pale puny white legs, ill at ease with his little bottle of beer... doing his very best to mingle with his fellow englishman. What a fucking cunt. 

Brutally accurate. I even feigned a northern accent for the aforementioned chant in fear of being bashed by a particularly brutish oaf from Burnley. I feel quite ashamed of myself now. 

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

I had assumed the reason for the Jocks not showing up was down to the SNP insisting on mixed-sex teams, Rev. Men, women and whatever the fuck Sturgeon is. How does one categorise the sex of a Krankie cunt with a cock on its heed?

I make you about right, Ollers. The helmet-haired, Punch and Judy-looking cunt is all for "inclusion", to appease the fucking cattle lick-spittles who unquestioningly follow her. Apparently, we have not to class sex offenders, such as rapists, or paedophiles as "criminals" in Scotland any more. We have now to class them as "customers" and "service users", in case the fucking bastard cunts take umbrage and feel humiliated. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 12/06/2016 at 8:27 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Brutally accurate. I even feigned a northern accent for the aforementioned chant in fear of being bashed by a particularly brutish oaf from Burnley. I feel quite ashamed of myself now. 

Not as ashamed as we are.

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You would fit right in Frank with your baldy spiv head and soapy appearance.

Ed, I took the 07.15 easyjet flight from Luton to Malaga this morning. I wish you could've seen me with head held high, laughing to myself as I wafted to the gate.. shimmied up and priorty boarded - Speedy Boarding.

Not once did I make eye contact with the Malaga/Marbella bound golfers as I squeezed into 2A. First off the plane, first at the car hire desk, and three hours later.. I'm back in Vejer de la Frontera.  

Priority Boarding. 

• Like 1

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed, I took the 07.15 easyjet flight from Luton to Malaga this morning. I wish you could've seen me with head held high, laughing to myself as I wafted to the gate.. shimmied up and priorty boarded - Speedy Boarding.

Not once did I make eye contact with the Malaga/Marbella bound golfers as I squeezed into 2A. First off the plane, first at the car hire desk, and three hours later.. I'm back in Vejer de la Frontera.  

Priority Boarding. 

Fat cunt

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Priority Boarding. 

Frank, Frank, Frank, it doesn't matter how fucking quick it was, just listen to yourself man.

"EasyJet"

"Luton"

"Speedy Boarding".

Speedy fucking Boarding, for fuck's sake? You're supposed to be setting an example to the rank and file.