CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football European Championship

Guest Ollyboro

6 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

We have been the better side but Wales have done well. Bale's face when England scored was brilliant.

Did he look like an angrily confused baboon? Simian resembling, ponytailed overpaid cunt. 

I don't think I've ever wanted to punch anyone more than Rio Ferdinand and Alan fucking Shearer at this moment. 

Guest Manky

I took a days holiday to watch the game. I would have looked a complete cunt if we hadn't won it.

Now I need to find something else to look cuntish about. 

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Man and machine in perfect harmony.

Pure art, nothing cuntish there.

Cycle to work in your dead-end job where you have to book a days' leave to watch the match. 

You've made yourself look enough of a cunt on here, why replicate that in your working life too? 

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Cycle to work in your dead-end job where you have to book a days' leave to watch the match. 

You've made yourself look enough of a cunt on here, why replicate that in your working life too? 

I didn't need to book a holiday, I could have phoned in sick.

I have been well cunted by a captain of Welsh industry. The fact you wouldn't be qualified as a Big Issue seller in England is probably irrelevant.

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Did he look like an angrily confused baboon? Simian resembling, ponytailed overpaid cunt. 

I don't think I've ever wanted to punch anyone more than Rio Ferdinand and Alan fucking Shearer at this moment. 

Wales can still qualify, if they beat Russia they are on course and still have the last laugh over England as they have work to do against Slovakia.

19 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

My job is rather dead end at the moment but reluctantly having to hang in there.

Guest Manky
Just now, applescruff14 said:

My job is rather dead end at the moment but reluctantly having to hang in there.

All jobs are dead end, it is time off that adds quality to life. The higher the job, the more the stress and expectations so consequently the lower the quality of your existence. I prefer it where the ambitious fuckwits take the rap for their (and my ) fuck-ups.

There is a lot of truth in the belief that the last promotion is into a position of that person's incompetence.  Management is a cunts errand.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

All jobs are dead end, it is time off that adds quality to life. The higher the job, the more the stress and expectations so consequently the lower the quality of your existence. I prefer it where the ambitious fuckwits take the rap for their (and my ) fuck-ups.

There is a lot of truth in the belief that the last promotion is into a position of that person's incompetence.  Management is a cunts errand.

Although the people are great, the job is a shadow of what it was three years ago, it was buzzing then, now it's only half the size and no atmosphere.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Your lack of ambition and achievement is stereotypical of the window-licking retarded wankstains of your dead-end northern shanty town grief-hole. 

I bet you watched The Full Monty and thought they were high-flyers, right after you'd wanked yourself to knee-trembling ecstasy.

Fuck off you thick failure of a man. 

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Your lack of ambition and achievement is stereotypical of the window-licking retarded wankstains of your dead-end northern shanty town grief-hole. 

I bet you watched The Full Monty and thought they were high-flyers, right after you'd wanked yourself to knee-trembling ecstasy.

Fuck off you thick failure of a man. 

If I was ambitious, the Emperor Ming would be down at the job centre.

Guest Snatch
On 12/06/2016 at 5:44 PM, Bill Stickers said:

You'll be delighted to know I got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and got tear gassed. 

It's a shame the Frog Police didn't blast you in the face with a sawn-off. If you were really there,which I doubt.

Guest Snatch
40 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Although the people are great, the job is a shadow of what it was three years ago, it was buzzing then, now it's only half the size and no atmosphere.

At least you still have the fucking ashes.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hang on a fuck of a minute. Are you saying you bought priority boarding separately to "seat selection", and it formed no gratis part of that transaction? 

I'll have a look at their terms. I've been lying again, quince.. I've never been overseas. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Now I need to find something else to look cuntish about. 

Shouldn't be too hard.

1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

Hang on a sec Apple, about 2 or 3 years ago (and every week since) you were on here complaining like fuck about them cunts and that job, should've stayed self employed yada yada...

..make your fucking mind up son!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'll have a look at their terms. I've been lying again, quince.. I've never been overseas. 

Be sure you do. Best these good people have the facts. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

Its not a dead end, its just a 'U' bend. Every bog has one, now keep scrubbing

Guest Ollyboro
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

His wife is gorgeous....

She's had about 6 kids by 5 different blokes. And doesn't possess a cock. Wouldn't have thought she was your kind, Spunkers.

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

His wife is gorgeous....

Seems to be the way with most of the pig ugly, thick-as-a-bull's-dick cunts. 

Case in point, Peter Crouch, looks like a bag of golf clubs being raped by a scarecrow, but his bird, I would annihilate, anally, a lot. 

5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Case in point, Peter Crouch, looks like a bag of golf clubs being raped by a scarecrow, but his bird, I would annihilate, anally, a lot. 

You wouldn't be the 1st. Probably not even the 101st.

• Like 1