CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football European Championship

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Snatch
15 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

No, always the elusive thing I can't get. Like England winning the World Cup, happened once by chance and lots of near misses and that was it.

You need to get out and about. Then stay there.

If you get my meaning.

Guest DingTheRioja
23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The 101st Airborne division? Blimey she's popular. 

That's why she's called the Screaming Spread Eagle..

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Germany will win Euro 2016.

No idea why I've multi-quoted the same quote - unless Apple's developed a stutter. But anyway......

Comparing Germany's chances of success with England's is like comparing Rolf Harris with Ched Evans. But at least the fucking Hun will NEVER have the Ashes 

45 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

No idea why I've multi-quoted the same quote - unless Apple's developed a stutter. But anyway......

Comparing Germany's chances of success with England's is like comparing Rolf Harris with Ched Evans. But at least the fucking Hun will NEVER have the Ashes 

Australia have lost the rugby union series to England because they are criminals,thugs and bedwetting nancy boys.

Guest Ollyboro
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

Australia have lost the rugby union series to England because they are criminals,thugs and bedwetting nancy boys.

Absolutely correct. And it's nothing to do with England's Aussie coach.

Guest Manky

I did a little survey during the 1998 European Championships. I counted 4,000 England flags in the area where I live. That worked out at 1 flag for every 3.5 English residents.

I did the same survey this year. Once again I counted 4,000 England flags. This time it worked out at 3.5 flags per English resident.

Source:.  Manky's dead scientific surveys.2016

Guest Snatch
22 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

They have a better chance than England that's for sure, if we can avoid Portugal we have a slim chance of getting yet another game after next Monday.

There's a better chance of England winning the world cup than you shutting the fuck up about the ashes.

5 hours ago, Manky said:

I did a little survey during the 1998 European Championships. I counted 4,000 England flags in the area where I live. That worked out at 1 flag for every 3.5 English residents.

I've just travelled across the heart of England's capital city on the DLR. I saw just one house with England flags, and one pub. (The Artful Dodger, in Shadwell.) I saw plenty of foreigners and poofs, though, which probably explains the statistical discrepancy. 

Guest Manky
21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've just travelled across the heart of England's capital city on the DLR. I saw just one house with England flags, and one pub. (The Artful Dodger, in Shadwell.) I saw plenty of foreigners and poofs, though, which probably explains the statistical discrepancy. 

An insightful and pertinent piece of analysis there Baws. Johnny Foreigner I can go along with but I am not aware of an infestation of Spunkapes in the area. (Too far from any quality golf clubs)