CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit zero

Guest Manky

Guest Manky

The word 'zero' has a number of uses but my favourite is when it is used to define the first instance of something. For example,

Patient Zero.  Used to describe the first case of something like AIDS, (some faggot Canadian male trolley dolly) or Ebola,(an African) This is really too easy now as everything shit comes from Wales so Bubbles is usually the answer.

Ground Zero. Too easy. A big fuck off smoking hole in the ground and the Mayor of Hiroshima cunting the Americans

Shit Zero. The point where everything went tits up. For me this is when Watercolour Challenge with Hannah Gordon was taken off telly and they let puffs in the Army.

Discuss

Guest Bill Stickers

Fascinating stuff Manky. I'd love to know more about your childhood growing up in Droylsden, and why its made you into the fucking idiot you are today.

Guest Manky
19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fascinating stuff Manky. I'd love to know more about your childhood growing up in Droylsden, and why its made you into the fucking idiot you are today.

Droylesden is Spunkape territory. All the blokes wear leather chaps with open arses. The girls wear boiler suits and Doc Martin boots and play tennis.

Guest Ollyboro
6 hours ago, Manky said:

Droylesden is Spunkape territory. All the blokes wear leather chaps with open arses. The girls wear boiler suits and Doc Martin boots and play tennis.

I wouldn't worry about little Billy Shitters criticism of your thread. He probably read the title and thought you were having a dig at his IQ and sperm count.

Guest Manky
47 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I wouldn't worry about little Billy Shitters criticism of your thread. He probably read the title and thought you were having a dig at his IQ and sperm count.

Shirt Lifters response concerns me not one iota. It probably went over his head as the minimum requirements of a basic knowledge of geography, medicine, history and Hannah Gordon would be beyond him. I suspect he is a frustrated soldier because he was too old to join when the faggot ban was lifted.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Manky, this is a truly terrible nom. Are you ill, Nigerian, or both ? Come on now man, go up a gear, I am embarrassed for you. What must these newbies be saying about you. There are two in particular that require your unique Northern cunting of old.

They'll be saying "who is that senile old faggot, and will he die soon". You fucking disgrace Manky. You should inhale petrol and have a cigar you utter tool.

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Manky said:

I suspect he is a frustrated soldier because he was too old to join when the faggot ban was lifted.

We're not all pretending to be ex armed forces manky. Tell us another tale about serving up turkey dinosaurs at the barracks! 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

We're not all pretending to be ex armed forces manky. Tell us another tale about serving up turkey dinosaurs at the barracks! 

I can pretend what the fuck I want on here. I tried pretending you weren't an odious fuckwit but that was a step too far.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
50 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

He's not one of those is he? 

Fuck me, what a cunt. 

Some bloke just got in the shit for lying about being the the army, got a be some cunt to make believe your life.

10 hours ago, Manky said:

My best ever girlfriend came from Droylsden she just had an open arse.