CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bob Gedolf

Eddie

The shit sucking tramp continues with his great work by sticking his nose in the referendum. I would say the washed up star should fuck off but washed is not a term associated with this cunt. He is of course a success at being a husband and father so we should hang on his every word. The bog trotter also flicked the 'V' sign at struggling British fisherman, I can only hope this cunt follows his wife and daughter and scores a particularly high grade bag of smack.

• Like 4

Agreed. He stands shoulder to shoulder with that other sneering wanker proponent of utter hypocritical fuck-wittery, Bono. Instead of campaigning for us cunts to donate some of our cash to other cunts, why doesn't he make a public donation out of his £105 million nest-egg? His contempt for fishermen is all we can expect from a holier than thou prick like him. He's a cunt from a-z. And probably a fucking bender.

• Like 2

Guest Hector

I'd like to say he should stick to what he's good at, like singing in a band, but he was crap at that too. Thatcher once called him a persuasive man, I call him a mouthy cunt. This stinking shithouse of a man should take himself off to a desert somewhere with a leaking carboy, with which he could shove up his fucking arse as he's about to croak.

Billy and Judy were cunts

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Hector said:

I'd like to say he should stick to what he's good at, like singing in a band, but he was crap at that too. Thatcher once called him a persuasive man, I call him a mouthy cunt. This stinking shithouse of a man should take himself off to a desert somewhere with a leaking carboy, with which he could shove up his fucking arse as he's about to croak.

I agree with your sentiments, although the way that you've swanned in here acting like you own the place troubles me deeply. 

Guest Hector
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I agree with your sentiments, although the way that you've swanned in here acting like you own the place troubles me deeply. 

You'll get over it. Bloke like you.

5 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

I bet Peaches Geldof is looking particularly fuckable this time of the year.

Probably still more fuckable than the other androgynous one with the sunken-eyes and the stupid fucking name, the one who looks like fucking HR Pufnstuf. Shit father, shit singer, shit husband and unwashed thick wanker all rolled into one, Geldof should do us all a favour and fuck off to somewhere without water (not that the cunt sees it, or soap on a regular basis) and fucking stay there. He can take that designer shades-wearing, turgidly boring bastard Bono with him and bore each other to death. Cunts.

• Like 1

The stinking sack of shit also inflicted Live 8 on us. This load of wank generated corporate sponsors, royalties and contributions for all over the world. Unfortunately this cash did not go to the starving, or the poorest 18 countries in the world as promoted, actually the money was used to pay off the corporate creditors of indebted countries, stupid, smelly tramp of a cunt.

30 minutes ago, Rev said:

Probably still more fuckable than the other androgynous one with the sunken-eyes and the stupid fucking name, the one who looks like fucking HR Pufnstuf. 

Apparently Fifi Trixibelle has lost weight since this picture was taken. She probably ate her legs.

1FiFiTrixAD0503_468x426.jpg

• Like 1

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
1 hour ago, Hector said:

You join them on the Cunt-trike then? Fucking woofter

Not a fan of his music or his dysfunctional family. I do seem to recall thousands of people starving to death, with the sighing Michael Burke commenting on the images put in our living rooms courtesy of the BBC. If you put the sanctimonious nature of his appeals and how money gets lost through corruption to one side, I think he did a lot more than any of our so called leaders to try to help people starving to death. He had very little notoriety at the time and shamed governments into getting off their backsides.

So, cunts over here donated cash, so that Live Aid could feed some fuckers who had completely lost the ability to digest food. What we should have done was air-drop this prick Geldof and 100 metric tonnes of condoms and told the cunts to stop over-breeding. I just never understood their way of thinking. "Help, we're fucking starving, no food, no money, no water. Hey, let's start a family". What the fuck kind of way is that to better your circumstances?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

So, cunts over here donated cash, so that Live Aid could feed some fuckers who had completely lost the ability to digest food. What we should have done was air-drop this prick Geldof and 100 metric tonnes of condoms and told the cunts to stop over-breeding. I just never understood their way of thinking. "Help, we're fucking starving, no food, no money, no water. Hey, let's start a family". What the fuck kind of way is that to better your circumstances?

Uneducated people with nothing else better to do will breed. It happens here. 

• Like 1

So, my point stands. Educate them. The problem was never going to get solved with them fucking each other to death, while they were dropping like flies in their millions. The problem's still there after hundreds of millions were spent giving them shit they didn't need. 80% of them still live on less than the equivalent of $2 a day and 50 million of them are living in abject poverty, primarily because they won't stop having fucking huge families.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

So, my point stands. Educate them. The problem was never going to get solved with them fucking each other to death, while they were dropping like flies in their millions. The problem's still there after hundreds of millions were spent giving them shit they didn't need. 80% of them still live on less than the equivalent of $2 a day and 50 million of them are living in abject poverty, primarily because they won't stop having fucking huge families.

Education is one thing, but religious teachings and endemic corruption in politics have not changed.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
26 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Uneducated people with nothing else better to do will breed. It happens here. 

……………..no one gonna hit this???

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, CuntyMcCunterson said:

……………..no one gonna hit this???

It's all yours, mate. 

All the free food, grains, seed etc... will accomplish fuck all when the cunts don't know how to plant farm or have what's needed to grow sustainable food sources. All it has done is create hundreds of millions of free loading cunts breeding like fucking cockroaches and doing nothing for themselves to improve their lot. 

Amazing how they are all disease ridden and would have us believe they're too weak to stand, but their uterus' work just fine. Every fucker in these shit hole garden spots from age five to menopause ought to be sterilized. The babies can be left alone, and allow the sick and burdensome to die. Then teach them how to fucking farm, hunt and fish...or what herbs and spices work best on human flesh so they can cannibalize their own. 

40 minutes ago, Rev said:

Got to say vodds, that was my view. But when you think it over, they need as many kids as they can get, they aren't going to get a state pension and the nhs are they. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Education is one thing, but religious teachings and endemic corruption in politics have not changed.

The majority of Ethiopia is Christian, a very small minority of which is RC, if that is the religious teachings you're talking about. The money should never have been funding any part of their governmental apparatus; it should have created wells, local institutions where cunts could get clued up on not having ten kids and rudimentary public services like basic healthcare. The fact is, whatever way cunts like Geldof spin it, LiveAid didn't work, because they never addressed the root of the problem, preferring instead to plough money donated by other cunts into something that made no fucking difference.

• Like 1