CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bob Gedolf

Eddie

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

The majority of Ethiopia is Christian, a very small minority of which is RC, if that is the religious teachings you're talking about. The money should never have been funding any part of their governmental apparatus; it should have created wells, local institutions where cunts could get clued up on not having ten kids and rudimentary public services like basic healthcare. The fact is, whatever way cunts like Geldof spin it, LiveAid didn't work, because they never addressed the root of the problem, preferring instead to plough money donated by other cunts into something that made no fucking difference.

It hasn't changed much granted, still too many countries unable to feed themselves. But was doing nothing an option? The option those who had power decided to take and couldn't care less.

• Like 1

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's all yours, mate. 

All the free food, grains, seed etc... will accomplish fuck all when the cunts don't know how to plant farm or have what's needed to grow sustainable food sources. All it has done is create hundreds of millions of free loading cunts breeding like fucking cockroaches and doing nothing for themselves to improve their lot. 

Amazing how they are all disease ridden and would have us believe they're too weak to stand, but their uterus' work just fine. Every fucker in these shit hole garden spots from age five to menopause ought to be sterilized. The babies can be left alone, and allow the sick and burdensome to die. Then teach them how to fucking farm, hunt and fish...or what herbs and spices work best on human flesh so they can cannibalize their own. 

Its a medical fact that that a females period stops when they lose too much weight ….. its called Amenorrhea. So they can't be that hungry.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Its a medical fact that that a females period stops when they lose too much weight ….. its called Amenorrhea. So they can't be that hungry.

They don't need food, they need track suits and a benefits centre. 

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
59 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Uneducated people with nothing else better to do will breed. It happens here. 

It happened in your mum and dads house a while ago. Welcome to the forums.

18 minutes ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

An attempt at humour that would be a poor effort in a primary school playground. Thus far, you appear to have no purpose or anything to say of merit.

43 minutes ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Who the fuck do you think you are? Welcoming people to the forums indeed. 

How about you sort your attitude out and know your place, just below wiz, but definitely above ding.

What a cheeky little fucking cunt. 

Guest Snatch

This Geldof cunt has,I believe,been nommed before but there cannot be enough threads on this lanky unwashed cunt,hypocritical cunt. Another talentless prick that thinks he's a hero because he supposedly bought us Live Aid. Maybe Midge Ure might have something to say about that.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
50 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Who the fuck do you think you are? Welcoming people to the forums indeed. 

How about you sort your attitude out and know your place, just below wiz, but definitely above ding.

What a cheeky little fucking cunt. 

Love you too sweetness xxxx (it turns me on when you talk like that)

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

It hasn't changed much granted, still too many countries unable to feed themselves. But was doing nothing an option? The option those who had power decided to take and couldn't care less.

I never suggested doing nothing, however, it would have been prudent to do what I suggested, rather than haemorrhage other cunts' cash on projects that were completely fucking inappropriate.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rev said:

I never suggested doing nothing, however, it would have been prudent to do what I suggested, rather than haemorrhage other cunts' cash on projects that were completely fucking inappropriate.

Do nothing, it won't make any difference, Starvin Marvin  is a cunt.

27 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Correct, lets not go down that route please.

Yep, let us steer it back on course to a more palatable naked jelly-wrestling lesbian all-in "victor fists the loser" bout between Lucy Verasamy and Esther McVey, refereed by a barely clothed and inconceivably moist Liz Hurley, in a paddling pool filled with Nutella and Jaffa Cakes. 

4 hours ago, Rev said:

So, cunts over here donated cash, so that Live Aid could feed some fuckers who had completely lost the ability to digest food. What we should have done was air-drop this prick Geldof and 100 metric tonnes of condoms and told the cunts to stop over-breeding. I just never understood their way of thinking. "Help, we're fucking starving, no food, no money, no water. Hey, let's start a family". What the fuck kind of way is that to better your circumstances?

Heres why:

-High mortality rate

-A lot of women are raped

-Uneducated about contraception

-More children to hopefully work and bring money and

-Having more children will hopefully be able to look after the parents when they get old.

The last two points may seem weird to western society but, in many parts of Africa this is the norm. 

I heard this when I worked with a Doctor from Sierra Leone, who worked in a refugee camp. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Heres why:

-High mortality rate

-A lot of women are raped

-Uneducated about contraception

-More children to hopefully work and bring money and

-Having more children will hopefully be able to look after the parents when they get old.

The last two points may seem weird to western society but, in many parts of Africa this is the norm. 

I heard this when I worked with a Doctor from Sierra Leone, who worked in a refugee camp. 

I just thought they liked fucking.

We're back to educating then. There's no point in having a dozen kids, with the expectation that they'll both bring money to the house and look after their parents when they're no longer able to work, if the fucking kids have a mortality rate of over 85%. 67% of the cunts die before they're 5. Fucking isn't the answer. We should just perhaps bomb seven shades of cunt out of  everything south of Tunisia and start again.

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

We're back to educating then. There's no point in having a dozen kids, with the expectation that they'll both bring money to the house and look after their parents when they're no longer able to work, if the fucking kids have a mortality rate of over 85%. 67% of the cunts die before they're 5. Fucking isn't the answer. We should just perhaps bomb seven shades of cunt out of  everything south of Tunisia and start again.

I would rather lick dianne Abbotts arse pre wipe than donate cash to help Africans, every parking ticket I get is given by one of those cunts, I don't want any more making it here.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Well done Channel 5 for scheduling a quality episode of Benefits, Life on the Dole on this week of all weeks. Now which way shall I vote? Fuck off Geldof you cunt, Cameron wants his cock sucking again.

Guest Snatch
32 minutes ago, Rev said:

Just tell America their sitting on oil.

They'll be bombing them before midnight.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I would rather lick dianne Abbotts arse pre wipe than donate cash to help Africans, every parking ticket I get is given by one of those cunts, I don't want any more making it here.

The fact you get parking tickets just illustrates how much of a useless prick you really are.

28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The fact you get parking tickets just illustrates how much of a useless prick you really are.

Drew makes a good point, ed. I'd have thought you could just chain your scooter to some railings without fear of a ticket. 

C'est la vie.