CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Branson

Eddie

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Interestingly Stagecoach own 90% of the Virgin East Coast franchise and 49% of the west coast cockup. Back in 2012 he squealed like a pig when it looked like his west coast franchise was going to be taken off him.

The man is 100% cunt. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

The man is 100% cunt. 

Good work Eduardo, if only the public were made fully aware (it would have to be forced down their throats) of what a selfish wankstain he is maybe he wouldn't be thought of in the god like way he loves. Public money, NHS, tax dodging; what a horrible cunt. Would this mean you'd have to pay for your hospital visits while fatty still gets his free?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good work Eduardo, if only the public were made fully aware (it would have to be forced down their throats) of what a selfish wankstain he is maybe he wouldn't be thought of in the god like way he loves. Public money, NHS, tax dodging; what a horrible cunt. Would this mean you'd have to pay for your hospital visits while fatty still gets his free?

I now take fatty to a back street vet, obviously he doesn't like the smell of piss and shit when he gets in the consulting room, but then again thats the vets fault for agreeing to see fatty.

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I now take fatty to a back street vet, obviously he doesn't like the smell of piss and shit when he gets in the consulting room, but then again thats the vets fault for agreeing to see fatty.

Ed, nobody cares what you think. Even about your own replies to what could easily qualify as the shittest nom to ever curse the corner. 

Fucking kill yourself immediately, but first set fire to your shithole car wash, then console yourself with a pint at the dive opposite. You sad fucking wanker. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nocti said:

Ed, nobody cares what you think. Even about your own replies to what could easily qualify as the shittest nom to ever curse the corner. 

Fucking kill yourself immediately, but first set fire to your shithole car wash, then console yourself with a pint at the fucking dive opposite. You sad fucking wanker. 

Not the most original retort, not even the classic drink bleach, 3 out of 10, whoever you are.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nocti said:

Fucking kill yourself immediately, but first set fire to your shithole car wash, then console yourself with a pint at the dive opposite. You sad fucking wanker. 

Harsh but true. However, everycunt deserves a second chance right? 

On 18/10/2017 at 1:06 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Harsh but true. However, everycunt deserves a second chance right? 

I think in a roundabout way, nocti is asking for a job at the carwash. Obviously he will have to give up his job as a steward on Virgin Airways the dirty beard loving homo.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I think in a roundabout way, nocti is asking for a job at the carwash. Obviously he will have to give up his job as a steward on Virgin Airways the dirty beard loving homo.

13-richard-branson-zoom.w245.h368.jpg

No, that's a bloke in drag worth £5.1 billion (actually, pick your currency). Nocti is the hot oriental chick who ruv you rong time. I'd like to have a look at the Adam's apple first though before I chucked my muck. On second thoughts, it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No, that's a bloke in drag worth £5.1 billion (actually, pick your currency). Nocti is the hot oriental chick who ruv you rong time. I'd like to have a look at the Adam's apple first though before I chucked my muck. On second thoughts, it.

I miss Sailor Moon.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The oriental chick looks quite tasty. Do you think she takes it up the wong 'un?

18 hours ago, Eddie said:

13-richard-branson-zoom.w245.h368.jpg

Reported for mentioning family members/doxxing. You webcam IP hunting cunt.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Gary Neville and Roman Abramovich will give health workers free access to their hotels from this weekend in a show of solidarity during the coronavirus outbreak.

The pretend hippy and man of the people Branson is somewhat different on what he is offering, in fact he is demanding his Virgin Atlantic staff to take 8 weeks unpaid leave, if I get the virus I am off to recuperate on Necker Island.