CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy Corbyn is a cunt

Earl of Punkape

Guest Manky

I think Corbin is a cunt for a number of reasons. He wants to scrap Trident. He was a mate of Gerry Adams while Adams was involved in terrorism. He looks like Worzel Gummidge and worst of all he is a politician.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In order to prolong Mrs Baws' pleasure at the expense wn own selfish needs, I will occasionally let my thoughts turn to Susan Boyle and Nicola Sturgeon wrestling naked in a paddling pool full of strawberry custard. At no time, however, has Diane Abbott featured as part of these delaying tactics, because I have no desire to render myself impotent for ever.

Strawberry custard sounds truly awful. I couldn't possibly even imagine eating that shit. You fucking animal.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

He saw things to like about Diane Abbott so must have some powers I am lacking.

I don't think he necessarily has any powers that would help him to find Diane Abbott attractive. I just think that when one is shagging a black woman, it helps the situation somewhat if you are not a massive racist fucking cunt.

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I don't think he necessarily has any powers that would help him to find Diane Abbott attractive. I just think that when one is shagging a black woman, it helps the situation somewhat if you are not a massive racist fucking cunt.

You are a total prick, aren't you? Abbot is a monstrous twat who brings up racism every time she opens her big fat stupid gob. Am I not allowed to despise someone if they are black? Must my disdain and contempt be reserved solely for white people? You insinuate I am a "massive racist fucking cunt" I declare you are a slapped arse fascist who would be better posting on the Guardian website than this site.

In the interests of fairness, I will happily state that I detest Stephen Fry and he is white and...er, I better think this one through again.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Manky said:

You are a total prick, aren't you? Abbot is a monstrous twat who brings up racism every time she opens her big fat stupid gob. Am I not allowed to despise someone if they are black? Must my disdain and contempt be reserved solely for white people? You insinuate I am a "massive racist fucking cunt" I declare you are a slapped arse fascist who would be better posting on the Guardian website than this site.

In the interests of fairness, I will happily state that I detest Stephen Fry and he is white and...er, I better think this one through again.

Calm down Manky , you've gone fucking insane. Have you kept hold of a service weapon on the fly? Now is the time to suck on it and tickle the trigger.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Calm down Manky , you've gone fucking insane. Have you kept hold of a service weapon on the fly? Now is the time to suck on it and tickle the trigger.

I have not gone insane. I am merely defending myself against these scurrilous accusations of racism.

Naturally, I have not illegally retained any service weaponry as I am an honest and law-abiding Englishman. We tend not to kill each other over shite that happened hundreds of years ago.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Manky said:

I have not gone insane. I am merely defending myself against these scurrilous accusations of racism.

Naturally, I have not illegally retained any service weaponry as I am an honest and law-abiding Englishman. We tend not to kill each other over shite that happened hundreds of years ago.

That's what you would say, you crazy cunt. Go get Charlene. Give her one last field strip.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
41 minutes ago, Manky said:

To be, fair Manky, I assumed that your overriding reason for not wanting to bang her was because she resembles a morbidly obese Walrus that accidentally stumbled into a tar pit and was dragged out backwards by it's already sagging undercarriage.

Any inference of fervent racism was purely coincidental.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

To be, fair Manky, I assumed that your overriding reason for not wanting to bang her was because she resembles a morbidly obese Walrus that accidentally stumbled into a tar pit and was dragged out backwards by it's already sagging undercarriage.

Any inference of fervent racism was purely coincidental.

I will agree, she is a gopping minger. Jezza's new bezzie is that Thornberry bitch who is hardly more appealing.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I will agree, she is a gopping minger. Jezza's new bezzie is that Thornberry bitch who is hardly more appealing.

Lying cunt, beggars cannot be choosers. If she offered you a fresh plate of her shite, you'ld say "chopsticks or spoon?" , and then "can I have a slice of bread to mop up the last runny bit? Please?"

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Lying cunt, beggars cannot be choosers. If she offered you a fresh plate of her shite, you'ld say "chopsticks or spoon?" , and then "can I have a slice of bread to mop up the last runny bit? Please?"

I woke up this morning and thought - What shall I do today, cure cancer? Abolish poverty? Or maybe bring about peace in the Middle East. No, fuck it, I'll just bandy some insults with a bunch of intellectually challenged dickheads. Far more rewarding.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, Manky said:

I woke up this morning and thought - What shall I do today, cure cancer? Abolish poverty? Or maybe bring about peace in the Middle East. No, fuck it, I'll just bandy some insults with a bunch of intellectually challenged dickheads. Far more rewarding.

That's the spirit .

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Unlikely. I'm certain they would have completed an inventory of all the potato peelers and whisks at the end of Mankys' KP shifts. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Unlikely. I'm certain they would have completed an inventory of all the potato peelers and whisks at the end of Mankys' KP shifts. 

If he can kill himself with a whisk I'm still happy. Turn his brains to fucking froth. 

Guest Snatch
14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes the Liberals said that...but if it doubles their vote ....that's 4 people !    Irrelevant party.

Didn't they once say that about the NSDAP?

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

That's a terrible idea, fancy wanting to scrap something that you could never possibly use and is about to cost £205 billion to replace.

I like Trident.

If they gave me one,(I think the correct namey thing is a Trafalgar Class submarine isn't it?) with a shit load of missiles, I would polish it every day and really look after it. I would also promise not to use it on my friends as a joke, only on people I didn't like much.