CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Comedy Bills (or Billys)

Cuntybaws

Yes, as a timely break from the current onanistic orgy of Euro-related bollocks, it's the long-awaited sequel to “Pop Brians (or Bryans)”.

From the ludicrously tonsured Bill Bailey to the increasingly shaky Billy Connolly, no good has ever come of these abbreviated Williams. Transatlantic representatives have included Bill “Rohypnol” Cosby, Billy “Fuck me in the arse” Crystal and Bill “Fags won't kill you” Hicks. Bad news on that front, Bill. Suck Satan's cock!

281851582_1160436891001_110914HIWBillBai

Guest Bill Stickers

Billy Top Dog Stickers is, I think we can all agree, clearly exempt from what is otherwise a very good nomination. I simply can't get on with life being held accountable for the crimes of my namesakes.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
39 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, as a timely break from the current onanistic orgy of Euro-related bollocks, it's the long-awaited sequel to “Pop Brians (or Bryans)”.

From the ludicrously tonsured Bill Bailey to the increasingly shaky Billy Connolly, no good has ever come of these abbreviated Williams. Transatlantic representatives have included Bill “Rohypnol” Cosby, Billy “Fuck me in the arse” Crystal and Bill “Fags won't kill you” Hicks. Bad news on that front, Bill. Suck Satan's cock!

bailey01.jpg

Hmm. I'm not going to be so crass as point out what you must know yourself about the quality of this.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Billy Top Dog Stickers is, I think we can all agree, clearly exempt from what is otherwise a very good nomination. I simply can't get on with life being held accountable for the crimes of my namesakes.

Are you going to end it all? Tonight? 

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, the crowd will shout encore if I try!

The word 'comedy' suggests wit and humour so you are correct about being exempt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Worry not, Bill.  One of us will be glad to set your corpse on fire.  

The crowd will adore you forever.  

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hmm. I'm not going to be so crass as point out what you must know yourself about the quality of this.

This is serious, you cunt, Bill Bailey has a theremin! I hope Bill Cosby's cum face haunts your dreams tonight.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is serious, you cunt, Bill Bailey has a theremin! I hope Bill Cosby's cum face haunts your dreams tonight.

I'll sleep with a pillowcase over my head.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If you nail it, they won't need to.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Worry not, Bill.  One of us will be glad to set your corpse on fire.  

The crowd will adore you forever.  

I've got 2 Hilti guns.....?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Nail your feet to a busy road.

I can't, these are industrial fuckers that are way too large to be able to turn them on myself. 

The only viable option is for you and Bill to stand in for me on the motorway, and I'll test them on you.  I should be able to get onto the overhead gantry and nail you to the tarmac from there.

Guest nobgobbler

The biggest Billy cunt of all is someone we all know, but he's not necessarily the same person. We all know a Billy Bullshitter. Billy Bunter was a cunt.

19 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

The biggest Billy cunt of all is someone we all know, but he's not necessarily the same person. We all know a Billy Bullshitter. Billy Bunter was a cunt.

Aha, the fat owl of Greyfriars. Personally, I always preferred the Curse of St Custards, aka the gorilla of 3B. 

Guest Stella Arsehole
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Bollocks the biggest Billy cunt of all time is Billy Butlin. That fucking sex-cases business model has left a trail of cuntiness that hangs around like radiation on a Japanese beach.   Ex-Redcoats include Benny Hill, Des O'Connor, Sir Cliff Richard and Jimmy Tarbuck. The camps continue to be magnets for second division cunts such as Will Young, the Sugababes, McFly and Girls Aloud. Now that's a massive cunt if ever there was!

4 minutes ago, Stella Arsehole said:

Bollocks the biggest Billy cunt of all time is Billy Butlin. That fucking sex-cases business model has left a trail of cuntiness that hangs around like radiation on a Japanese beach.   Ex-Redcoats include Benny Hill, Des O'Connor, Sir Cliff Richard and Jimmy Tarbuck. The camps continue to be magnets for second division cunts such as Will Young, the Sugababes, McFly and Girls Aloud. Now that's a massive cunt if ever there was!

Jesus fucking Christ, another one?

Fuck off you stupid fucking cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Stella Arsehole said:

Hi. Fuck off. 

Guest Bill Stickers
15 hours ago, Stella Arsehole said:

Echoing the sentiments of my esteemed colleagues, fuck off. 

Guest BrothersQuim
On 26/06/2016 at 9:48 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'll sleep with a pillowcase over my head.

Try a plastic bag sealed around your throat with duct tape.

You forgot Bill Clinton in the nom, it was pretty funny watching that cunt squirming over sticking a stogy up Monica Lewinsky yeast cave and covering her dress in nut butter, mind you I wouldn't want to fuck Hillary Clinton either.

324-hillary-clinton-940.png

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Try a plastic bag sealed around your throat with duct tape.

You forgot Bill Clinton in the nom, it was pretty funny watching that cunt squirming over sticking a stogy up Monica Lewinsky yeast cave and covering her dress in nut butter, mind you I wouldn't want to fuck Hillary Clinton either.

324-hillary-clinton-940.png

If I was the president of the US of A and I was going to stick my cock in a young lady you can be fuck-sure she'd be better looking than either of these pig creatures.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If I was the president of the US of A and I was going to stick my cock in a young lady you can be fuck-sure she'd be better looking than either of these pig creatures.

Finally something I agree with...

If you're the head of the free world,then find someone fit for free head... They'll be queuing up for it....