CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

applescruff14

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

It is at the moment, it was this time in 2013 I was putting all my co workers to the sword, it's nothing like that now.

Pork sword?

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Post a video of yourself dancing. It seems to increase confidence, restore your joie de vivre, and might even score you a 5 minute knee-trembler with an aged fat hag (or Gobbie for short). 

Just make sure your bin choice doesn't cause too much embarrassment.  

Fuck off, I'm not fat.

14 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Beast, you dopey fucking cunt, I don't think we've met. I'm Bubba, and I don't like your tone.

Glancing through, you seem to think you own the place, and unless you do, then you don't, in which case, mind your fucking manners you cheeky little cunt.

So, be nice to Bill, he's fighting the good fight against the CC's less intelligent posters, and dumbing down is taking its toll. 

I'm on his side, even though he may request that I refrain from doing so.

Nice to meet you. Are you his skivvy?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Don't go off piste. If I need a bootlicker I know where to find you, like Schumacher head stoved-in veggie style.

I'm not going off piste, I'm directly discussing your criticism. You are free to hurl abuse at what you don't like, but others shouldn't say nasty things? Interesting. You have a grand sense of self importance, epitomised by your username, yet your contributions are lacking and insubstantial.

A bit like an armless flid child playing cricket, you've given it your best shot, failed miserably, and now tried to assume the role of umpire without any qualification or authority. 

The last thing this place needs is another self appointed bastion of the law, who lacks both a moral compass or the mental capacities of a coma victim. 

Guest Ollyboro
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not going off piste, I'm directly discussing your criticism. You are free to hurl abuse at what you don't like, but others shouldn't say nasty things? Interesting. You have a grand sense of self importance, epitomised by your username, yet your contributions are lacking and insubstantial.

A bit like an armless flid child playing cricket, you've given it your best shot, failed miserably, and now tried to assume the role of umpire without any qualification or authority. 

The last thing this place needs is another self appointed bastion of the law, who lacks both a moral compass or the mental capacities of a coma victim. 

All valid points, Bill. But I have to pull you up on one thing. I don't think the username "Beast" epitomises self importance.  It's a name shouted at sex offenders in prison (I'm sure that sordid little man Spunkers will fill you in).  Whether Beast is trying out irony or something, or is admitting to a predilection for activities which can land a chap on the register, only time will tell.

26 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Or an ex mod who couldn't stay away, coming back to wreak retarded havoc about the place. 

Anything seem familiar to you about this idiot, Bill? 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I like The Beast. Anyone who pisses off Bill and Bubba can't be all bad.

I think everyone else in the world pisses off Billy and Bubbles, but then everyone else in the world is probably looking down their noses at them. With distaste.

28 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I think everyone else in the world pisses off Billy and Bubbles, but then everyone else in the world is probably looking down their noses at them. With distaste.

Quite a short list of those who rouse my anger actually, dung:

You. 

That's it. 

8 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill, you have the manners of a teeth bearing baboon. You are as territorial as Maltese ponce in Soho. Nobody has a monopoly here.

7 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Or an ex mod who couldn't stay away, coming back to wreak retarded havoc about the place. 

Anything seem familiar to you about this idiot, Bill? 

7 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Alright, Proper, how have you been? 

If that's what you think, things can only get better.

Guest Ollyboro
14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

If that's what you think, things can only get better.

You're Professor Brian Cock and I claim the right to kick your over- sized teeth in. Or you're Peter fucking Mandelson. In which case Spunkers reserves the right to kick your backdoors in.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 11/07/2016 at 6:52 PM, applescruff14 said:

It's not my birthday today.

I said happy birthday as I must have missed your birthday. You ar 30 now I think.

Guest DingTheRioja
23 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Quite a short list of those who rouse my anger actually, dung:

You. 

That's it. 

If any character on here actually causes you to get annoyed or angry in real life, then you need help.  Preferably with a pair of bricks.

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They're hard on overdue library books aren't they?

Books? Women?

What sacrilegious sorcery is this?

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

If any character on here actually causes you to get annoyed or angry in real life, then you need help.  Preferably with a pair of bricks.

So you're playing a character on here, are you? You truly are an Oscar-worthy simpleton. 

Guest DingTheRioja
44 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

So you're playing a character on here, are you? You truly are an Oscar-worthy simpleton. 

I'm pretty sure that DingTheRioja doesn't really exist... he is just a figment of my over-indulged-on-blue-stilton-and-Faustino mind... if you really exist, god help your family, poor bastards...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Run Ding, run!