CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

applescruff14

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Run Ding, run!

I could crawl away faster than that dozy cunt could come up with something original.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
50 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fucking hell quince I'm drunk 

Excellent work, Frank. Lucky for you. Im going to struggle through until Friday, then pop plug plug plug... and then, who knows, I may just unveil........ Yacht 3: Spaceyacht. Go and tell everyone.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Excellent work, Frank. Lucky for you. Im going to struggle through until Friday, then pop plug plug plug... and then, who knows, I may just unveil........ Yacht 3: Spaceyacht. Go and tell everyone.

Youre not going to "Do A Maxwell" are you?

22 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut up you stupendous rambling sap. Listen to this, quince.. it takes me back to my first kiss in '81.. Jane Keough. A telephone box at the bottom of Broomgrove Gardens, Edgware. Wonderful. 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut up you stupendous rambling sap. Listen to this, quince.. it takes me back to my first kiss in '81.. Jane Keough. A telephone box at the bottom of Broomgrove Gardens, Edgware. Wonderful. 

So this Jane strumpet had a telephone box, did she? Piss drenched cunt. I bet she stunk too.

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Bubble, I only respond to those who I think have something to offer here. I'm done with you. 

I haven't even started with you...you silly little pleb..i have read some of your comments and boy your so fucking thick that i am lowering my high standards by replying to your pig shit thickness...but you need bringing down...so here i am..go for it tiger..give me your best shot and then fucking duck as i pull you apart...you learned prick on a stick..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I haven't even started with you...you silly little pleb..i have read some of your comments and boy your so fucking thick that i am lowering my high standards by replying to your pig shit thickness...but you need bringing down...so here i am..go for it tiger..give me your best shot and then fucking duck as i pull you apart...you learned prick on a stick..

Not an auspicious opening. We have only just got shot of Monumentalcunt, and in you blunder. I'd suspect you of being him, were it not for the lack of spelling mistakes.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Frank said:

You should have banged her. What a little poof.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

You forgot the hashtag.

I was tempted, but it would've been a waste. 

Besides, I'm putting in some hours crafting 'Cunts who grieve through Social Media II*', it can wait. 

*Just for clarity Ding, those are Roman numerals, I don't need your autistic commentary about not posting 'Cunts who grieve through Social Media 1-10'. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Not an auspicious opening. We have only just got shot of Monumentalcunt, and in you blunder. I'd suspect you of being him, were it not for the lack of spelling mistakes.

Another thicko...boy you make Frank look smart..now go and play with your lego bricks..

Guest Ollyboro
15 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Another thicko...boy you make Frank look smart..now go and play with your lego bricks..

Thicko? Mmm..... You're not familiar with the painting and decorating game in the London area, are you?

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Thicko? Mmm..... You're not familiar with the painting and decorating game in the London area, are you!

Funny enough....NO...but if your a tidy painter then i might consider you for the future..bring your own fucking lunch though and your own flask...your get no cunting tea at my manor..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Funny enough....NO...but if your a tidy painter then i might consider you for the future..bring your own fucking lunch though and your own flask...your get no cunting tea at my manor..

Oh look. Chuck & Buck. 

18 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

You're so thick.

7 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Your just another sad pathetic small minded..cuntframed wanker that i am soon going to own..i shall call you my punkbitch..

You're a peasant from a chavy socially inept background and generally irrelevant.

Your written word is disgraceful and septic.

You probably have AIDS.