CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Simon Pegg

Cuntybaws

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Kinky. That'll cost extra. I mean I guess it would cost extra if I was into that. Which I'm not.

Neil... calm down...

On 17/07/2016 at 8:41 AM, Punkape said:

The sister of a friend of mine has met someone whose niece had been to a Robbie Williams concert.....

Went to a robbie williams concert years ago, under duress i might add with my missus, in the flesh the cunts got a head like a tin of paint, can't sing or entertain for shit, i found the whole experience quite disturbing - sweaty babbling fuckstick - for once she wasn't referring about me

33 minutes ago, Spatchcock said:

Went to a robbie williams concert years ago, under duress i might add with my missus, in the flesh the cunts got a head like a tin of paint, can't sing or entertain for shit, i found the whole experience quite disturbing - sweaty babbling fuckstick - for once she wasn't referring about me

Same with me. Dragged along by a friend where I had to sit next to her and listen to her shout like a fucking schoolgirl "Love you Robbie" "Over 'ere Robbie luv you".  One of the longest nights of my life 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Spatchcock said:

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Same with me. Dragged along by a friend where I had to sit next to her and listen to her shout like a fucking schoolgirl "Love you Robbie" "Over 'ere Robbie luv you".  One of the longest nights of my life 

Methinks you doth protesteth too much-eth... -eth

Guest Wizardsleeve

At least he took a blast from a twelve bore at the end of "Paul."  If only that cunt alien had been beamed up, it would have been a fine film.  

2 minutes ago, Paul Ross said:

Pegg has written Sulu character as gay in the next film, will we see him poking the 'captain's log'?

Maybe it will turn out that Sulu isn't a real bender after all, but just had a "blip" after kicking back humongous amounts of meow meow in a dogging car park.

• Like 1

Guest Paul Ross

I bet if he's on the bridge, the lights have gone out, and a load of strange and fruity blokes are threatening, we'll hear him declare "Engage! Engage!"

50 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Drug fuelled romps with a homo school teacher perhaps?

In Sulu's case I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, Edders. Being of Asian persuasion, he probably thought that going to a dogging site entailed a slap up meal. Any ingestion of semen was purely coincidental.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In Sulu's case I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, Edders. Being of Asian persuasion, he probably thought that going to a dogging site entailed a slap up meal. Any ingestion of semen was purely coincidental.

Are you familiar with the Macc Lads' track, "Gordon's Revenge"?

1 hour ago, Paul Ross said:

Pegg has written Sulu character as gay in the next film, will we see him poking the 'captain's log'?

There's a real bitch fight developing over this between George Takei (original Sulu, gay since forever) and Zachary Quinto (new Spock, gay since it became fashionable) over who is the best gay. Or something like that. The condescending Pegg fuckwit (not gay, just looks gay) believes he is in the best position to judge. In fairness, I would actually agree with Pegg's rationale if he wasn't such a chinless, gormless twat.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 20/07/2016 at 6:43 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Are you familiar with the Macc Lads' track, "Gordon's Revenge"?

No, but I am familiar with Sweaty Betty and Julie the Schoolie*...as for Uncle Nobby and his custard....

*careful now...!!!

Guest Bill Stickers
On 20 July 2016 at 5:53 PM, Paul Ross said:

I bet if he's on the bridge, the lights have gone out, and a load of strange and fruity blokes are threatening, we'll hear him declare "Engage! Engage!"

Hm. 

On 7/18/2016 at 0:58 AM, Rev said:

This Pegg cunt has yet to appear in a film I can watch more than half an hour of. He needs tethered to a tree and silenced with a breeze block...and set on fire, obviously. Fucking Fanta-pubed cunt. I want him dead.

Nice to see that you're still torturing people Rev, i also have a dislike for this pig faced Ned Beatty squealing deliverance looking cuntstack, i think the old trusted demolition drill to the top of his cunthead would be a great start, proceeded by a few slices with an angle grinder across his chest, drip him in some petrol then set fire to him..then feed his bacon pig body to the ragheads at Mecca..

• 2 years later...
On 20 July 2016 at 18:47, Cuntybaws said:

There's a real bitch fight developing over this between George Takei (original Sulu, gay since forever) and Zachary Quinto (new Spock, gay since it became fashionable) over who is the best gay. Or something like that. The condescending Pegg fuckwit (not gay, just looks gay) believes he is in the best position to judge. In fairness, I would actually agree with Pegg's rationale if he wasn't such a chinless, gormless twat.

'Penis up Scotty' 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Don't beam me up yet Scotty, I'm having a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" 

What a load of wank. Gay Star Trek cunts. Wasn't it enough that Kirk snogged Uhura and shagged loads of fit blue and green birds in the 60s. Now they've all got to be shitstabbers and alien lesbians. 

It all went to shit when that baldy conehead cunt started playing the piccolo and organising role play dress-up pirate games. Queer cunt. 

I'm glad 'Q' tormented the little bullet-skulled homo.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a load of wank. Gay Star Trek cunts. Wasn't it enough that Kirk snogged Uhura and shagged loads of fit blue and green birds in the 60s. Now they've all got to be shitstabbers and alien lesbians. 

It all went to shit when that baldy conehead cunt started playing the piccolo and organising role play dress-up pirate games. Queer cunt. 

I'm glad 'Q' tormented the little bullet-skulled homo.

Wash your mouth out with soap, you heretical cunt!

Picard was the outstanding captain of the two, Kirk was a hammy fat cunt with a wig and a raging hardon for Spock Cock.

My only problem with JLP was that the character was French, but they cast a Shakespearian English luvvie in the role. That wouldn't have been so bad if they at least made Patrick Stewart play him like the copper from Allo Allo. But no, they had him drinking Earl Grey Tea, reciting Shakespeare and listening to Gilbert and Sullivan.

Still, I guess if he played the role as a traditional frog, he would have immediately dropped his shields and trousers and offered his unconditional surrender to the Borg.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My only problem with JLP was that the character was French, but they cast a Shakespearian English luvvie in the role. That wouldn't have been so bad if they at least made Patrick Stewart play him like the copper from Allo Allo. But no, they had him drinking Earl Grey Tea, reciting Shakespeare and listening to Gilbert and Sullivan.

Picard: I say, crew, let us don wigs and greasepaint and frolic on the holodeck.

Ryker: Shall I bring the fisting butter, Captain?

Picard: Make it so, Number One!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Still, I guess if he played the role as a traditional frog, he would have immediately dropped his shields and trousers and offered his unconditional surrender to the Borg.

He's been ASSimilated.

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wash your mouth out with soap, you heretical cunt!

Picard was the outstanding captain of the two, Kirk was a hammy fat cunt with a wig and a raging hardon for Spock Cock.

I was a little kid in the late 70s when they put it on once a week, it was the telly highlight, even us 6 year olds cackled with gleeful derision at 'The Gorn'. 

Q was the highlight of TNG for me...

'look Jean Luc, there's the Borg, come to suck your brain out of your arse and turn your cock into an Xbox controller... Oh look, I just clicked my fingers and they're in an alternative dimension.'