CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Simon Pegg

Cuntybaws

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Picard: I say, crew, let us don wigs and greasepaint and frolic on the holodeck.

Ryker: Shall I bring the fisting butter, Captain?

Picard: Make it so, Number One!

Borg Drone: We are the Borg. Resist....

Picard (French draft): Zut Alors! Mes amis, zere is no need for zat. I surrender! Take my sheep and my asshole, toute suite.

• Like 2

On 08/07/2019 at 20:11, Decimus said:

Wash your mouth out with soap, you heretical cunt!

Picard was the outstanding captain of the two, Kirk was a hammy fat cunt with a wig and a raging hardon for Spock Cock.

My only problem with JLP was that the character was French, but they cast a Shakespearian English luvvie in the role. That wouldn't have been so bad if they at least made Patrick Stewart play him like the copper from Allo Allo. But no, they had him drinking Earl Grey Tea, reciting Shakespeare and listening to Gilbert and Sullivan.

Still, I guess if he played the role as a traditional frog, he would have immediately dropped his shields and trousers and offered his unconditional surrender to the Borg.

You stupid cunt.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently they were trying to figure a name for the Borg, so they decided to get a list of Tennis players and stick a pin in it. The pin landed on Bjorn Borg. A few millimetres lower and they would have been called The Goolagong. 

An emotionless death cyborg called Yvonne. 

Mind you, with the emergence of the 'Wimminstruggle', I imagine the next scheduled Star Wars shite will feature a baddie called 'Ada Vader'

On 16/07/2016 at 18:44, Cuntybaws said:

This “ginger bulb-headed cunt” was nominated once a while ago for being shit in low-budget British films so how the actual fuck did he end up starring alongside the likes of Tom Cruise in the increasingly desperate Mission Impossible franchise? Not to mention delivering an even worse Scottish accent than James Doohan in Star Trek? Now the scrawny little shitstack has gone all full-blown Hollywood Luvvie and thinks he's the fucking mutt's nuts.

simon-pegg-premiere-the-world-s-end-03.j

If ever further evidence was required that Americans are easily duped, pig-ignorant philistines, just look at this cunt's bank balance. It makes me fucking sick.

This turd is a boring fucking unfunny ginger ugly cunt