CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

On 12/10/2016 at 3:54 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Personally I feel the game would be far more interesting if every bloke were given a helmet and a bat and they all had a go. The team with the last man standing with teeth in his mouth and who knows his name will be declared the winner.

Recruiting of new talent and managers can begin the following day by owners. 

Time for a change Wiz, i like your thinking..

Guest DingTheRioja
On 12/12/2016 at 2:12 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I refuse to be interested in a game where players have silly short legs. Mind you I'm interested in the ones that have a "good length'. 

Long On or Long Off?

On 12/12/2016 at 8:36 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Be nice to wake up and find we are still batting.

Since I don't suffer from insomnia this is never a possibility with this shower of shite.

33 cocking minutes it took to wrap this up this morning and half of that would have been taken up with Anderson and Ashwin chirruping at each other again.

I see our star player is out yet again, I think Broad would be a better replacement than Root at this stage as it could effect his batting. This time next year Australia ?? will be 3-0 up in the Ashes and have the Urn back.

On 20/11/2016 at 3:14 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Well Cook was never going to abandon the habit of a lifetime and do something astonishing was he?

It's going to be Cricket's equivalent of 'parking the bus'. It's not going to be pretty or effective and we'll be bowled out just after tea on the final day, going down defending rather than trying to win - a typical Cook captaincy display basically.

The way they seem to be talking, he won't play for England after this test, it was obvious he had lost the dressing room during the narrow 22 run win over Bangladesh ?? 

Indeed what a cunt. He had a run of bad luck being caught out lbw just before lunch at the final whistle before picking up the stumps and running away.

His last match was better at 18 for 6 but this game only 3 tries and 2 conversions.

Fucking useless.

Guest Gong Farmer

More of this cricket shite on radio 4 this morning on the way to work, it's so fucking shit and boring I was forced to tune into that absolute cunt Steve Allen on LBC on my phone. How I despise that camp arsetrumpet and his banal shit talk. 

On 12/12/2016 at 8:36 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Be nice to wake up and find we are still batting.

Since I don't suffer from insomnia this is never a possibility with this shower of shite.

33 cocking minutes it took to wrap this up this morning and half of that would have been taken up with Anderson and Ashwin chirruping at each other again.

This is absolute wank again, going to be another first innings lead.

4 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Bollocks 303, they are cheats. Doctoring wickets.

That's a typical English sport fan response when they are losing. Doesn't matter which sport,the other side always cheats. Why can the English never admit it's because their teams are fucking useless cunts.

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:18 AM, applescruff14 said:

This is absolute wank again, going to be another first innings lead.

The Indians - serenity personified - have glanced leathered and tickled their way to some fucking 'daddy' score.

Now watch our lot play silly cunts and fart about, hanging on for grim death on 131 for 9 in the final 3 overs........

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

That's a typical English sport fan response when they are losing. Doesn't matter which sport,the other side always cheats. Why can the English never admit it's because their teams are fucking useless cunts.

Bit of both really but India are doctoring the wickets to get a high score, West Indies did the same in 2009.

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

The Indians - serenity personified - have glanced leathered and tickled their way to some fucking 'daddy' score.

Now watch our lot play silly cunts and fart about, hanging on for grim death on 131 for 9 in the final 3 overs........

I think it will all be over way before that, I can see England all out before tea, just glad we aren't Down Under.

13 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Cook was dropped on 4, no surprise I guess. Could always try parking the bus ? but England aren't even good enough to do that.