CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

On 20/02/2017 at 2:17 AM, Fender777 said:

Yeah, can't argue too much with that line up, but maybe swap Hameed to three and have Jennings opening with Cook. Broad for captain for me as he is an aggressive player, hopefully Root's batting doesn't suffer as he is England's top batsman.

Not convinced that Cook and Jennings is the way forward, disaster already this morning. Why the hell we are playing Ballance is beyond science as he played crap in Bangladesh. Definitely lose this test.

Just now, Bubba C said:

What's on your mind? 

Thanks for reaching out. You just seem a little creepy these days. You're tip-toeing around the site like an anxious wet weekender, as if some cunt's going to ridicule your next post or nom. You've always copied others, so why stop now?

• Like 2

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Frank said:

Thanks for reaching out. You just seem a little creepy these days. You're tip-toeing around the site like an anxious wet weekender, as if some cunt's going to ridicule your next post or nom. You've always copied others, so why stop now?

And this one post confirms what a tosspot you are.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Brilliant. I think you're done here. 

4 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Not convinced that Cook and Jennings is the way forward, disaster already this morning. Why the hell we are playing Ballance is beyond science as he played crap in Bangladesh. Definitely lose this test.

Ballence has to go, lots of chances and runs in CC don't mean shit at test level. Dawson looks out of his depth because fundamentally he's a shit batted and wank bowler, should have been Rashid. We miss Woakes and the batting looks frail, openers need to get the oppositions best bowlers into their second or third spells to do their job as we've got so many stoke makers below. We've fucked this test.

• Like 1

What is it with cricket commentators and talking bollocks. Had the radio on in the car the other day,  trying to find Capital Gold, and strayed on to the cricket. Had some posh old bugger going on about a bus going near the ground and winding its way up the road. What the fuck is all that about? 

When I'm listening to Castleford Tigers kicking the shit out of Johnny Vegas's St.Helens or that ginger fucker Brad Wiggins'  Wigan, I don't want to listen to some cunt talking about the 189 trundling past 'The Jungle' on its way to Leeds. Load of bollocks is cricket. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Trying CBT on the sort of cunts we have on here is a thankless task Zorba. They need happy pills or something to send them into the next world. Also, some actually thought your boat was real, so feel a bit stupid now, hence gunning for you.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Trying CBT on the sort of cunts we have on here is a thankless task Zorba. They need happy pills or something to send them into the next world. Also, some actually thought your boat was real, so feel a bit stupid now, hence gunning for you.

I always knew the boat was a metaphor for franks sinking life force flowing away to its final ebb.

On 15/07/2017 at 4:57 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Ballence has to go, lots of chances and runs in CC don't mean shit at test level. Dawson looks out of his depth because fundamentally he's a shit batted and wank bowler, should have been Rashid. We miss Woakes and the batting looks frail, openers need to get the oppositions best bowlers into their second or third spells to do their job as we've got so many stoke makers below. We've fucked this test.

Well and truly, SA may as well declare and get a wicket or two before stumps. For England to win it would require beating the world record.

On 15/07/2017 at 4:58 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

What is it with cricket commentators and talking bollocks. Had the radio on in the car the other day,  trying to find Capital Gold, and strayed on to the cricket. Had some posh old bugger going on about a bus going near the ground and winding its way up the road. What the fuck is all that about? 

When I'm listening to Castleford Tigers kicking the shit out of Johnny Vegas's St.Helens or that ginger fucker Brad Wiggins'  Wigan, I don't want to listen to some cunt talking about the 189 trundling past 'The Jungle' on its way to Leeds. Load of bollocks is cricket. 

It is when test matches are like this current one.

On 15/07/2017 at 4:57 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

That was a disgrace that test match, South Africa will probably win the next two and win 1-3. Just can't beat SA at home in a series.

1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

That was a disgrace that test match, South Africa will probably win the next two and win 1-3. Just can't beat SA at home in a series.

We'll probably beat them by an innings next test. There's no great teams not like West Indies of the 80s or Australia of the 00s. It's the lack of consistency which pisses most off and common sense. Lords was a belter, we should have played an extra batter here as it's a seamers wicket. Dawson is your classic bits and pieces player, I can't remember him setting the CC on fire with 5 fors and tons! Still can't believe Rashid was over looked for him. Jennings looks suspect but deserves another go for the stacks of runs he's got for Durham earlier this year, you could say the same for Ballence but he's had so many chances. We need top order batters who can defend and leave until the safa bowlers are fucked in their 3rd spell then our stroke makers can come into the game.

English cricket cuntbreeds indeed

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We'll probably beat them by an innings next test. There's no great teams not like West Indies of the 80s or Australia of the 00s. It's the lack of consistency which pisses most off and common sense. Lords was a belter, we should have played an extra batter here as it's a seamers wicket. Dawson is your classic bits and pieces player, I can't remember him setting the CC on fire with 5 fors and tons! Still can't believe Rashid was over looked for him. Jennings looks suspect but deserves another go for the stacks of runs he's got for Durham earlier this year, you could say the same for Ballence but he's had so many chances. We need top order batters who can defend and leave until the safa bowlers are fucked in their 3rd spell then our stroke makers can come into the game.

English cricket cuntbreeds indeed

If anything, Cook, Jennings and Ballence all need to make way and get rid of Dawson. We have four players out of eleven that just aren't doing it. I think this series we may get away with a 1-2 defeat, might scrape a draw against the West Indies and lose 5-0 in Australia. Ashes and job gone come the end of the year as predicted.

38 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

If anything, Cook, Jennings and Ballence all need to make way and get rid of Dawson. We have four players out of eleven that just aren't doing it. I think this series we may get away with a 1-2 defeat, might scrape a draw against the West Indies and lose 5-0 in Australia. Ashes and job gone come the end of the year as predicted.

Make a good batsman captain and his form inevitably slips. Make a good young batsman captain and his form disintegrates.

45 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Make a good batsman captain and his form inevitably slips. Make a good young batsman captain and his form disintegrates.

I can't see to many players in county cricket screaming pick me. We've tryed Robson, Lyth, Vince, Hales, Compton (again) Trott when he was cooked. We need a sold top order to knacker the oppositions bowlers for our stroke makers to pile on the runs-Cook can do this but not every time. I thought we'd fair well down under but now I know we're in deep shit. 

Cook, Jennings, Root, Moeen, Bairstow, Stokes, Buttler, Woakes, Rashid, Broad, Anderson

....best 11 cricketers in the country

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can't see to many players in county cricket screaming pick me. We've tryed Robson, Lyth, Vince, Hales, Compton (again) Trott when he was cooked. We need a sold top order to knacker the oppositions bowlers for our stroke makers to pile on the runs-Cook can do this but not every time. I thought we'd fair well down under but now I know we're in deep shit. 

Cook, Jennings, Root, Moeen, Bairstow, Stokes, Buttler, Woakes, Rashid, Broad, Anderson

....best 11 cricketers in the country

I don't understand any of this. Are you Welsh?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My head of year at school was Welsh Ratty. He was a sarcastic bastard, he had one of those moustaches.

Ah yes I know the sort Authoritah: parents were 'chapel', rode a horse to school and wanked off to R.S. Thomas poetry.