CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When the Aussies arrive next summer I'm going to kidnap Steve Smith, drug him and dress him in drag then bring him round your place. You'll either die instantly of shear terror or get misty eyed over a past brief encounter 

You will probably stop and rape him on the journey over. 

lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off yourself you grotesque lump of putrefying batshit.

Oooooh, defending Frank now, look at you mister knight in shining armour.Is he your boyfriend? 

Faggot

lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Basement, can't have that cunt on show.

Particularly as “she”, is probably a cold, dead pig in your cellar, with a Linda Lucardi poster sellotaped all over it , what , but for a couple of strategic holes in said poster , eh, you fucking sick cunt.

21 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Particularly as “she”, is probably a cold, dead pig in your cellar, with a Linda Lucardi poster sellotaped all over it , what , but for a couple of strategic holes in said poster , eh, you fucking sick cunt.

That's a pretty dire picture you paint quince. I guess you can't wipe those images from your mind the time frank invited you below deck to open the deep freeze for a ménage à trois with Ming?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's a pretty dire picture you paint quince. I guess you can't wipe those images from your mind the time frank invited you below deck to open the deep freeze for a ménage à trois with Ming?

The name is fitting , I shall say no more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 5:51 PM, Ollyboro said:

Huge congratulations to Jimmy Anderson on becoming the third highest test wicket taker in history (Murali great guy; greater chucker).

Maybe but huge debate as to who is better out of him and Warne, lots of Murali's wickets were against Zimbabwe and Bangladesh whereas Warne didn't bowl to Australian batsman, I think Murali is better. 

On 9/12/2018 at 9:00 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

When the Aussies arrive next summer I'm going to kidnap Steve Smith, drug him and dress him in drag then bring him round your place. You'll either die instantly of shear terror or get misty eyed over a past brief encounter 

I've got some sandpaper he can sign for me. 

• Like 1