CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Only maginally behind the scum footabll team in the realms of incurable cuntery. Stokes.

A court of law passed judgement on Mr Stokes in the summer and unbelievably found him not guilty of beating fuck out of some fellow piss heads in an incident also involving some poofs.

However, the different between punchy Ben and the England footballers you wrongly compare him to is that he's actually very good. As one of the worlds best cricketers whose stuck it to those cheating Aussie cunts on many an occasion (we won't talk about last winter) he's held in massive respect by him team mates and opponents.

Our footie twats, on the other hand, are consistent underachievers with all the charisma and character of a poorly shaved chimp forced to use basic English on the threat of another beating. Our dull fucking plank of a skipper Kane is a prime example. With all the money and hype in the premier league England should have won several major trophies by now.

Garfield Sobers was born with 6 fingers on each hand

Sri Lanka will score over 600 in their innings, losing our last seven wickets for 101 runs is typical England,  it will send us to the West Indies in January on a bad note but a series win in Sri Lanka is just what we needed for morale with the Ashes coming up. If Australia had any sense they wouldn't bring Smith and Warner over. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Sri Lanka will score over 600 in their innings, losing our last seven wickets for 101 runs is typical England,  it will send us to the West Indies in January on a bad note but a series win in Sri Lanka is just what we needed for morale with the Ashes coming up. If Australia had any sense they wouldn't bring Smith and Warner over. 

Or maybe we'll skittle the little bastards out for 100 run lead with the poorly treated for years, Adil giving a big fuck off to the previous selector cunts who picked cricketing legends like Dawson and Crane instead?

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Or maybe we'll skittle the little bastards out for 100 run lead with the poorly treated for years, Adil giving a big fuck off to the previous selector cunts who picked cricketing legends like Dawson and Crane instead?

We sure did, I never imagined having a 96 run lead the way it was going. 140/4 effectively which isn't really good or bad. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Fuck my old bloodied boots, you do speak a lot of poo. 

I wish I'd put a tenner on a clean sweep against those little fuckers. All we need now is India to finish off the Aussies leading to a fresh round of sackings before them crashing out of the World Cup and getting a 5 nil Ashes "hammering"

• Like 1

On 12/7/2018 at 2:23 AM, Fender777 said:

Fuck my old bloodied boots, you do speak a lot of poo. 

They did fight back in the second and third tests and could have won both, just lucky we had the bowlers to see them off. Broad and Anderson weren't worth bringing but luckily Stokes came up with the goods. 

I still think you're BennyBlanco, everything matches. 

On 12/7/2018 at 9:45 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

I wish I'd put a tenner on a clean sweep against those little fuckers. All we need now is India to finish off the Aussies leading to a fresh round of sackings before them crashing out of the World Cup and getting a 5 nil Ashes "hammering"

Australia will win the World Cup and the Ashes, 2019 will be Australia's year for cricket. We might win one test next summer at best but I'm not anticipating it. 

India could win this current test but its anyone's. 

On 12/9/2018 at 5:15 PM, applescruff14 said:

They did fight back in the second and third tests and could have won both, just lucky we had the bowlers to see them off. Broad and Anderson weren't worth bringing but luckily Stokes came up with the goods. 

I still think you're BennyBlanco, everything matches. 

I still think you're BennyBlanco, everything matches......see what i mean..Poo !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 8:39 PM, applescruff14 said:

India wobbling in their second innings Down Under, but are still technically 346/5. 2019 will be Australia's year, will leave England with the World Cup and the Ashes. 

The Aussies couldn't bat their way out of a paper bag, they have a solid bowling attack but we can easy match that, we have the edge on the batting which will see us to a series win, but it will be close as England;s batting line-up isn't consistent. We have a top class ODI side which can match anyone and i fancy our chances if they deal with the pressure well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/01/2019 at 04:41, Fender777 said:

The Aussies couldn't bat their way out of a paper bag, they have a solid bowling attack but we can easy match that, we have the edge on the batting which will see us to a series win, but it will be close as England;s batting line-up isn't consistent. We have a top class ODI side which can match anyone and i fancy our chances if they deal with the pressure well.

Australia will dominate the Ashes again, going to be like the Scottish Premiership, only one team wins it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Disaster in Barbados, seems like a lifetime ago Hoggard got that hat-trick there. West Indies could declare overnight, games over.

6 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Australia will dominate the Ashes again, going to be like the Scottish Premiership, only one team wins it.

and people say there's no mystery in life anymore.  You always leave your readers riveted, Scruffo!

Guest Evil Gazebo
9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re very working class aren’t you ?

Pleb.

Thanks ..

Did you play cricket at Harrow then dear boy ...? 

You utter bell sniffer 

IMG_3219.JPG