CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Guest Evil Gazebo
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

No but I played rugby against Eton several times.

That’s obviously going to be a problem for you..

lol.

Too right it's  a problem ......I can see your style emerging from the gorse 

When I was at school, education could go hang. As long as a boy could hit a six, sing the school song very loud and take hot crumpet from behind without blubbing" 

close ? 

Two fucking beer matches as a warm up - and that's fucking acceptable is it??!

More undercooked than my wife doing a barbecue!

Throw in the usual spineless 'a shot is fired - we surrender immediately' approach to batting and there you have it.

We may be competitive byt he time this series is lost.......

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Evil Gazebo said:

Thanks ..

Did you play cricket at Harrow then dear boy ...? 

You utter bell sniffer 

IMG_3219.JPG

Put it this way. He's been in the crease at The Oval, and has been stumped at Lords... He bats for both sides too.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Two fucking beer matches as a warm up - and that's fucking acceptable is it??!

More undercooked than my wife doing a barbecue!

Throw in the usual spineless 'a shot is fired - we surrender immediately' approach to batting and there you have it.

We may be competitive byt he time this series is lost.......

Quite right jiggles. We never learn that 2 or 3 proper warm up games will put us in the right place for the test series. But with half the team being allowed to piss off for some shite t20 league and a few grand the ECB has obviously got it priorities up its arsehole. Never mind, at least we've got a top batting coach to sort it out and instil some metal hardness thanks to his stellar international record....

hold on....

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

No but I played rugby against Eton several times.

That’s obviously going to be a problem for you..

lol.

Give over Punky, the nearest you've been remotely connected to Eton is a dish containing broken bits of meringue, strawberries and whipped cream.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Give over Punky, the nearest you've been remotely connected to Eton is a dish containing broken bits of meringue, strawberries and whipped cream.

Oh I don’t know. Perhaps Spunkgape was the inspiration for that famous song:

🎶 All that rugby put hairs on your chest

What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Hello hooray I hope rain stops play ..........🎶

Nah, you’re right. He’s just a fake, fraud, bullshitting compulsive onanist.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

A very clever mess, I'd call that. 

21 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why would I lie ?

I'll hazard a guess.

Because you're a low ranking civil servant earning £22,437 a year, whose life is terminally boring. The only excitement you get is risky unprotected sex with homeless men behind commercial wheelie bins at a weekend. Therefore, hiding behind an utterly implausible posh wanker persona makes you feel better about your miserable existence, which in reality is looked down upon by illegal immigrants recently arrived from Uzbekistan.

4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Because you're a low ranking civil servant earning £22,437 a year,

If I was him, I'd want to kill myself after reading this brutal character assessment. 

What makes it worse is, although as a Norfolk man I sing our praises, upon engaging Roops mode, it would appear that this is pretty much the average wage for our county.

Are we all terminal underachievers, or do we live in the shire that global inflation forgot?

29 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why would I lie ?

Post a picture of your numbered pair of high end shotguns with a handwritten note that reads "suck on this, cunts" and we might cut you some slack.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If I was him, I'd want to kill myself after reading this brutal character assessment. 

What makes it worse is, although as a Norfolk man I sing our praises, upon engaging Roops mode, it would appear that this is pretty much the average wage for our county.

Are we all terminal underachievers, or do we live in the shire that global inflation forgot?

I honestly don't know how anyone could live on that wage. I expect most of the benefits wankers in Bowthorpe, Costessey and the Larkman Estate get twice that a year.

Having said that, who wouldn't accept a lower wage to live in the paradise that is Norfolk?

20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Though shalt have a fishy

on a little dishy

Though shalt have a fishy

After your uncle has abused you

Coz we're working class northerners and it's our speciality 

"our"? Oh dear.