CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

45 minutes ago, ratcum said:

wor then, now fuck off

Should I give a Nazi salute before about facing, digging a large pit in the ground, standing beside it and awaiting the coup de gras?

I expect better from you Ratty.

On 07/01/2019 at 04:41, Fender777 said:

The Aussies couldn't bat their way out of a paper bag, they have a solid bowling attack but we can easy match that, we have the edge on the batting which will see us to a series win, but it will be close as England;s batting line-up isn't consistent. We have a top class ODI side which can match anyone and i fancy our chances if they deal with the pressure well.

I will be surprised if West Indies even have to bat again despite only being 119 ahead in their first innings. Australia will win The Ashes.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

This will be a very bad year for English cricket. Root was not out, an absolute farce that was, bat didn't touch the ball.

It's a bad thing for everything English right now. 

22 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Good evening Apple .. how is the woman of your dreams coming along?

There was a woman that caught my eye last year but she's with someone and has child but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. It's all doom and gloom on that front and work is in dire straights.

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

There was a woman that caught my eye last year but she's with someone and has child but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. It's all doom and gloom on that front and work is in dire straights.

It's all very sad to have noted your decline over the years... What with your age against you and hardly any work experience, I fear that you're now completely unemployable. It doesn't help matters that you have a penchant for cricket, either... Have you considered flogging her kid on eBay? 

22 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's all very sad to have noted your decline over the years... What with your age against you and hardly any work experience, I fear that you're now completely unemployable. It doesn't help matters that you have a penchant for cricket, either... Have you considered flogging her kid on eBay? 

It's all doom and gloom for me on that score:

I miss my tradesman days

I met so many cunts in 2009

Comparing any woman to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

I wish I'd stayed in Australia

I'm staring a P45 in the face

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I miss my tradesman days

Comparing any woman to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

Scruffo, you're always a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.  

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I miss my tradesman days

You must surely be in a bad state. A very bad state indeed. 

All will be rosy for you after Brexit. Hold on for another 10 years, and all will mighty fine. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The cloud to the rest of the world's silver lining

I've been round these parts a long time, Jiggers.  His doom and gloom make me laugh.  Not unlike some poor bastard who loses his car to the finance company, the bank slaps a lock on a house in foreclosure, and gets booted from his job, and then slips on a banana peel when security throws him out the front door.  A laugh riot.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I've been round these parts a long time, Jiggers.  His doom and gloom make me laugh.  Not unlike some poor bastard who loses his car to the finance company, the bank slaps a lock on a house in foreclosure, and gets booted from his job, and then slips on a banana peel when security throws him out the front door.  A laugh riot.  

The joke is, he's a multi millionaire in real life, though his life is never real. 

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I miss my tradesman days

God i miss 2009 too, i was younger, dumb and full of (more) jizz.