CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

19 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

England have won the World Cup....

Not really a set of cuntbreeds after all.

Yes, and as with all of our sportsmen who achieve greatness, the players will be treated with nonchalant contempt by the BBC sports personality of the year committee. Our triumphant cricketers will join Ronnie O'Sullivan, Phil Taylor, and Tyson Fury etc' on the 'pay no heed' list. 

The honours will be awarded to Lesbian footballers who have won nothing, a black quadriplegic pole vaulter, and a dribbling Mong who came third in the sack-race at the spackalympics. Lol

• Like 4

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, and as with all of our sportsmen who achieve greatness, the players will be treated with nonchalant contempt by the BBC sports personality of the year committee. Our triumphant cricketers will join Ronnie O'Sullivan, Phil Taylor, and Tyson Fury etc' on the 'pay no heed' list. 

The honours will be awarded to Lesbian footballers who have won nothing, a black quadriplegic pole vaulter, and a dribbling Mong who came third in the sack-race at the spackalympics. Lol

I've had my wedge on Phil Neville :(

6 hours ago, Neil said:

Lucky cunts

Fuck off and toss yourself off in to oblivion (if that's possible).

Nothing lucky about the way they played and beat the best teams in the tournament, you fucking know nothing spastic head.

The overall best team won...not open for debate.

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

Good morning,absolutely nothing lucky about the 4 runs scored off a diving Stokes in the last over?

Luck's all part of the game, though, along with being credited with 6 runs after said ball when by the rules of the game it should only have been 5. Also, how a game that finished with the respective scores of 241/8 versus 241 all out ends up being decided on the number of boundaries, I'm fucked if I can understand. 

Fortunately, us Jocks know nothing about cricket, and are not at all horrified at the BBC being taken over by cricketing poofs for a few days. I'd still far rather you lot won the cricket than the women's world cup!

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I’m the best on here, Neil. 

Morning. 

I'm giving you fair warning.  Starting immediately, I am going to systematically start removing all the 'likes' I have awarded you over the last 3 years. I don't give a fuck about being banned. This is a measure of how much you disgust me,  you slimy stick insect.

Leader board indeed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm giving you fair warning.  Starting immediately, I am going to systematically start removing all the 'likes' I have awarded you over the last 3 years. I don't give a fuck about being banned. This is a measure of how much you disgust me,  you slimy stick insect.

Leader board indeed.

The truth is, Withers, I can do no wrong. By simply logging in and farting in the general direction of the leaderboard puts me right up there with the top three. 

Eat shit. 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

One of these statements is true,what time is it?

Neil, you and I are probably the closest on here when it comes to friendship. Knowing how excitable you get on an aeroplane, why don’t you fly over and be my guest at tomorrow night’s gig in Conil? My treat.  

1 hour ago, Frank said:

The truth is, Withers, I can do no wrong. By simply logging in and farting in the general direction of the leaderboard puts me right up there with the top three. 

Eat shit. 

I dunno how you've managed a leaderboard position Frank your recent material has been abysmal. I can see glimmers of the vintage Frank I've heard of, however you're still a total cunt!

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Leader board indeed.

I've reinstated the cumulative total so like your past business endeavours your efforts have come to nowt. Try that again and you are off the site.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Good morning,absolutely nothing lucky about the 4 runs scored off a diving Stokes in the last over?.Think before you write.

Good day.

Cunt!

Every team that has ever played sport will get a bit of luck now and then, it's part of sport (any sport).....like i said, the overall best team won.

Think before you engage below average brain.

Fuck off dumbster Cunt !!

6 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Every team that has ever played sport will get a bit of luck now and then, it's part of sport (any sport).....like i said, the overall best team won.

How rude,dumpster cunt?...you're even shit at insults.Cricket is for irons

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Neil, you and I are probably the closest on here when it comes to friendship. Knowing how excitable you get on an aeroplane, why don’t you fly over and be my guest at tomorrow night’s gig in Conil? My treat.  

I'm going to have to pass I'm afraid,after a lovely lunch at a local Agriturismo and a nicely chilled bottle of Pinot I'm sorry to say Mrs N rather got the hump when I attempted to fart out my gnocchi and instead followed through.I am now in the doghouse or should I say 'casa di cane'

17 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Just thought I'd clarify a few things here, Bender.

Cricket is fucking shit, a tedious game played by sexually suspicious toffs and fat kids not athletic enough to get into the school football team.

Fuck off and bore another site with this shit, you utter wanker.

• Like 1