CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Just thought I'd clarify a few things here, Bender.

Cricket is fucking shit, a tedious game played by sexually suspicious toffa and fat kids not athletic enough to get into the school football team.

Fuck off and bore another site with this shit, you utter wanker.

I have another idea D, something along the lines of what you have said....You ready ?

Fuck off on another thread and bore us with your webbing upgrades..i feel for Babs.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've reinstated the cumulative total so like your past business endeavours your efforts have come to nowt. Try that again and you are off the site.

He’s had enough warnings about leaderboard manipulation  - banish the stupid fucking wanker for good. 

1 hour ago, Ape said:

He’s had enough warnings about leaderboard manipulation  - banish the stupid fucking wanker for good. 

Have you been to Fortnum and Masons recently?

A visit there might enlighten you......as well as a London visit increasing your chance of becoming a stabbing statistic.....

lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Here we go round the mulberry bush,

The mulberry bush,

The mulberry bush.

Because we're covered in burning phosphorus

Dropped on our school by Israeli F15s

Their democratic party leader, Ehud Barak has just been exposed over pictures of him entering one of Epstein's paedo palaces.

7 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Have you been to Fortnum and Masons recently?

A visit there might enlighten you......as well as a London visit increasing your chance of becoming a stabbing statistic.....

lol.

You get stabbed wherever you go. However, unlike normal people, you actually enjoy being the victim, since the weapon you crave is the pork sword.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm giving you fair warning.  Starting immediately, I am going to systematically start removing all the 'likes' I have awarded you over the last 3 years. I don't give a fuck about being banned. This is a measure of how much you disgust me,  you slimy stick insect.

Leader board indeed.

19 hours ago, Frank said:

The truth is, Withers, I can do no wrong. 

How true that is........ 

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've reinstated the cumulative total so like your past business endeavours your efforts have come to nowt. Try that again and you are off the site.

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Their democratic party leader, Ehud Barak has just been exposed over pictures of him entering one of Epstein's paedo palaces.

I don't know what's funnier Killer, the paedo reference or the word 'democratic'.

It's like Sir Matt Busby's penis; you knew it was there but didn't want constant reminders

39 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

As the Palestinians are not atheists I do not give a fuck about the dopey towel wearing cunts.

Why do these left wing fuckers always get all teary eyed about the ‘poor Palestinians’? Fuck the camel shagging, soap dodging, Arab cunts.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Why do these left wing fuckers always get all teary eyed about the ‘poor Palestinians’? Fuck the camel shagging, soap dodging, Arab cunts.

Its not just left wingers its the whole political spectrum. getting weepy eyed eyed over cunts who would not think twice about slitting our throats if they got their way.

8 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Its not just left wingers its the whole political spectrum. getting weepy eyed eyed over cunts who would not think twice about slitting our throats if they got their way.

It's the cradle of civilization, there's a power source there, i'm telling you.

• 2 weeks later...