CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

19 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Cunt shouldn't even be playing. 

No cunt should be playing cricket or watching it for that matter, it's like watching wheelchair rugby only duller. I was in a boozer yesterday afternoon enjoying a cold Stella Artois and this shit was on the telly. There were plenty of students watching it with an assortment of worzel type cunts, who'd clearly given up on life. I rest my case.

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

No cunt should be playing cricket or watching it for that matter, it's like watching wheelchair rugby only duller. I was in a boozer yesterday afternoon enjoying a cold Stella Artois and this shit was on the telly. There were plenty of students watching it with an assortment of worzel type cunts, who'd clearly given up on life. I rest my case.

If you haven't already given up on life Major, Apple might be along soon with a little ray of doomlight to tip you over the edge.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you haven't already given up on life Major, Apple might be along soon with a little ray of doomlight to tip you over the edge.

Can't say I've had the displeasure yet Eric. However on a more positive note we've got the Blackburn Mohammed's tomorrow, first game of the season.

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Can't say I've had the displeasure yet Eric. However on a more positive note we've got the Blackburn Mohammed's tomorrow, first game of the season.

The one good thing about cricket, is that it proves the theory of Aryan superiority. 

Think about it, none of those darkie countries have ever won the Ashes.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The one good thing about cricket, is that it proves the theory of Aryan superiority. 

Think about it, none of those darkie countries have ever won the Ashes.

Let's face it Authoritah, Yorkshire's barely hidden racist policy "you have to have been born in Yorkshire to play for us" didn't anticipate "Bradford"

or "Leeds"

or "Sheffield"

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Looks like the spineless English are having their arses handed to them by the cheats from down under. I'm planning on stripping a couple of my doors. Should I wait till when they get to London and get some sandpaper off them?

Fucking awful showing from the wankers...but the cheat Smith has won them the match.

15 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fucking awful showing from the wankers...but the cheat Smith has won them the match.

My limited knowledge of cricket still tells me that the cheats look like a one man band. If they had life bans, I think that England would probably win this series. But whose England's captain? Do they have one? And is the moslem bloke in the team to bring up the ethnic quota, because what I've seen of him here and the world cup he's fucking useless.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My limited knowledge of cricket still tells me that the cheats look like a one man band. If they had life bans, I think that England would probably win this series. But whose England's captain? Do they have one? And is the moslem bloke in the team to bring up the ethnic quota, because what I've seen of him here and the world cup he's fucking useless.

Ali is in the team on merit but is playing like a village idiot at the moment.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Looks like the spineless English are having their arses handed to them by the cheats from down under. I'm planning on stripping a couple of my doors. Should I wait till when they get to London and get some sandpaper off them?

What a load of bollocks. None of this 'cheating' makes any fucking difference to physics. If you whack a leather ball with a lump of wood, it isn't going to make any difference if some twat's scuffed it with sandpaper. Same as it doesn't make any difference if some cunt jabs the grass with a lolly stick (doctored wicket FFS!) 

It's all just a load of petty fucking schoolboy secret agent shit that makes no difference. A cricket ball isn't a precision piece of ballistic tech. It's a roughly spherical chunk of leather with a bit of wood in the middle. 

If you lose a cricket match, it's because the opposition were better than you... Not because someone scratched a ball! Whining little man-child cunts. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a load of bollocks. None of this 'cheating' makes any fucking difference to physics. If you whack a leather ball with a lump of wood, it isn't going to make any difference if some twat's scuffed it with sandpaper. Same as it doesn't make any difference if some cunt jabs the grass with a lolly stick (doctored wicket FFS!) 

It's all just a load of petty fucking schoolboy secret agent shit that makes no difference. A cricket ball isn't a precision piece of ballistic tech. It's a roughly spherical chunk of leather with a bit of wood in the middle. 

If you lose a cricket match, it's because the opposition were better than you... Not because someone scratched a ball! Whining little man-child cunts. 

If you scuff/scratch up one side of the ball, it swings. They did it illegally so they are dirty, cheating, kangaroo shagging cork hat wearing cunts.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you scuff/scratch up one side of the ball, it swings. They did it illegally so they are dirty, cheating, kangaroo shagging cork hat wearing cunts.

No it bloody doesn't. It's in their imagination. What they do is simple, they throw a crude ball and hit it with a crude plank. One bit of a ball being a bit shinier than another bit makes fuck all difference to fuck-all. 

Dim sportsmen trying to look intelligent by pretending to do science.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No it bloody doesn't. It's in their imagination. What they do is simple, they throw a crude ball and hit it with a crude plank. One bit of a ball being a bit shinier than another bit makes fuck all difference to fuck-all. 

Dim sportsmen trying to look intelligent by pretending to do science.

Honest Eric, I really couldn't give a fuck. 

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Ali is in the team on merit but is playing like a village idiot at the moment.

He's a walking wicket. I'd drop him, move Woakes up the order, bring Rashid in. Joffra Archer in for Anderson whose clearly not fit. The wicket keeper (whatever he's name is) is not a 5 day test batsman so I'd have Bairstow behind the stumps and bring the paddy in as captain. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's a walking wicket. I'd drop him, move Woakes up the order, bring Rashid in. Joffra Archer in for Anderson whose clearly not fit. The wicket keeper (whatever he's name is) is not a 5 day test batsman so I'd have Bairstow behind the stumps and bring the paddy in as captain. 

I would drop Denly and move Bairstow up to four as he bats better there, put Butler at five, Stokes at six and bring in Ben Foakes to keep wicket, he has already got a 100 in his first couple of matches, drop Ali and replace him with Leach as the spinner...Can't understand why Archer wasn't playing as he has real pace.

Just now, Jake The Muss said:

I would drop Denly and move Bairstow up to four as he bats better there, put Butler at five, Stokes at six and bring in Ben Foakes to keep wicket, he has already got a 100 in his first couple of matches, drop Ali and replace him with Leach as the spinner...Can't understand why Archer wasn't playing as he has real pace.

Buttler's a limited overs batsman, pure and simple. I actually agree with Foakes. I still think bringing in Morgan is a worthwhile idea. He's a dynamic captain and may give the side a boost. I dont agree with all this bollocks about the world cup affecting the team. That's a lame fucking excuse. It seems they bottle it when the chips are down. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Buttler's a limited overs batsman, pure and simple. I actually agree with Foakes. I still think bringing in Morgan is a worthwhile idea. He's a dynamic captain and may give the side a boost. I dont agree with all this bollocks about the world cup affecting the team. That's a lame fucking excuse. It seems they bottle it when the chips are down. 

Trouble is Morgan is another limited over batsman and has been tested but failed to make it in test cricked.

I would stick with Butler because he does have the talent to destroy bowlers once he gets in.

We don't have an abundance of proper test batsman to choose from...so you could go with Morgan or Butler down the order as they are similar batsman and hope it pays off.

I would stick with Burns & Roy for the moment as openers, as they have showed a little bit of promise.

Burns, Roy, Root, Bairstow, Butler/Morgan, Stokes, Foakes, Woakes, Broad, Archer, Leach...Anderson to replace a bowler if fit.