CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

On 17/08/2019 at 21:01, Jake The Muss said:

If i remember Roy started slowly in ODI cricket, so i would be willing to give him a run. 

There isn't anybody else at the moment to replace him, can you think of any good openers to replace him ?

He needs a good innings tomorrow, that Labuschagne bloke is like that bloke in the terminator, (T1000)

1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

He needs a good innings tomorrow, that Labuschagne bloke is like that bloke in the terminator, (T1000)

He certainly does, on a more positive note...Archer looks the real deal. He dropped his pace a little from Lords but still managed to destroy the Aussie's.

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Another fucking disgrace in progress at Headingley. And add to it the exquisite agony of smug Channel Nine presenters grinning under the banner headline “Pomageddon”.

Bastards. I’m going to bed. 

Very bad day for English cricket but we did chase 315 at Headingly in 2001. Nothing changes the fact that Australia are proven cheats 

1 minute ago, applescruff14 said:

Very bad day for English cricket but we did chase 315 at Headingly in 2001. Nothing changes the fact that Australia are proven cheats 

If every english batsman had 2 lives each they still wouldn't win. That mad eyed cunt who came in for Smith, is fucking boring. But that is what the English batsman have to be. Fucking boring. 

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If every english batsman had 2 lives each they still wouldn't win. That mad eyed cunt who came in for Smith, is fucking boring. But that is what the English batsman have to be. Fucking boring. 

I wouldnt say England are worthy losers, Australia can get the job done where as England cant, its one step forward, two steps back for England.

Its going to take a miracle for England to chase 300+ but stranger things have happened.

22 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

He certainly does, on a more positive note...Archer looks the real deal. He dropped his pace a little from Lords but still managed to destroy the Aussie's.

All in vain though. I would have batted first, get the runs on the board.

The World Cup was a great achievement but I'd rather have had the Ashes, even if it meant losing to the cheats in the final.

37 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

All in vain though. I would have batted first, get the runs on the board.

The World Cup was a great achievement but I'd rather have had the Ashes, even if it meant losing to the cheats in the final.

The world cup is a limited over contest. This is 5 day test cricket. The problem is, is that some of the players are playing in 50 over mode. They don't need to flog every ball to the boundary.  Roy isn't an opener in 5 day test cricket by a long shot. Look at Smith and Labuchagne, they leave the good ball outside off stump where our batsman chase it. You can say the same for some of the aussie batsman but the difference is some are scoring 25 to 40 runs and in this series that is good enough. 

Anyway, I know fuck all about cricket 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

How do you like them apples, you cunts? Lowest first innings total since 1948. 

And you were only gifted the World Cup by an appalling umpire. So you can shut the fuck up about it now. 

True colours.

You fucking wanker.

How many Aborigines are playing cricket for Australia? 

None......because you have genocided the fuckers..

Fuck off.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The world cup is a limited over contest. This is 5 day test cricket. The problem is, is that some of the players are playing in 50 over mode. They don't need to flog every ball to the boundary.  Roy isn't an opener in 5 day test cricket by a long shot. Look at Smith and Labuchagne, they leave the good ball outside off stump where our batsman chase it. You can say the same for some of the aussie batsman but the difference is some are scoring 25 to 40 runs and in this series that is good enough. 

Correct Gyps.

Only as a Test Match batsman can you be a Leaver and therefore a Remainer

• Like 1

On 23/08/2019 at 21:19, camberwell gypsy said:

You know more than the selectors, that's for sure. 

On 23/08/2019 at 22:46, southerncunt said:

How do you like them apples, you cunts? Lowest first innings total since 1948. 

And you were only gifted the World Cup by an appalling umpire. So you can shut the fuck up about it now. 

True colours.

Piss off you rancid Aussie old fart. England was the best team in the world cup over the whole tournament. Well it might of been an appalling umpire decision.. but at least it wasn't cheating and we thrashed you cunts when it mattered most. 

Eat dick puke.