CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

5 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Piss off you rancid Aussie old fart. England was the best team in the world cup over the whole tournament. Well it might of been an appalling umpire decision.. but at least it wasn't cheating and we thrashed you cunts when it mattered most. 

Eat dick puke. 

Rattled.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ll be in Australia on a golfing tour in January.

Obviously meeting anyone like you would be unfathomable.

Fuck off. 

Coming to the sand belt, are you? My neck of the woods.

Enjoy the heat then, you fucking bullshitter. Maybe you can borrow someone else’s clubs. I’m sure you are well used to having a shaft in your hands that is not your own. 

On 23/08/2019 at 20:41, applescruff14 said:

I wouldnt say England are worthy losers, Australia can get the job done where as England cant, its one step forward, two steps back for England.

Its going to take a miracle for England to chase 300+ but stranger things have happened.

Fucking Hell! England are a different cricket team this innings. They’re now bookies favourites to win. About time they woke up. The Aussies are well rattled this morning. Maybe they’ve got a new cheat up their sleeve if it gets to squeaky bum time.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fucking Hell! England are a different cricket team this innings. They’re now bookies favourites to win. About time they woke up. The Aussies are well rattled this morning. Maybe they’ve got a new cheat up their sleeve if it gets to squeaky bum time.

Still a long way to go. If England batted like this in their first innings... then they would have won by now... 

27 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

That will be the aussie cunts at the moment. It can all change, I'm under no illusion about that, going to be interesting over the next session. 

Eat double dick puke. 

The illusion here, my fuckwitted friend, is why you are obviously English but choose to assume the nom de plume of firstly a fictional Australian serial killer then a Maori who likes punching people. 

The virtual world suits you. Does your real world measure up?

51 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Still a long way to go. If England batted like this in their first innings... then they would have won by now... 

I'm in Salou, on the Spanish east coast and all they play on the tv  here is fucking football. No cricket which is fortunate because I see England are collapsing like Oliver Reed after a bender.

4 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Coming to the sand belt, are you? My neck of the woods.

Enjoy the heat then, you fucking bullshitter. Maybe you can borrow someone else’s clubs. I’m sure you are well used to having a shaft in your hands that is not your own. 

Hello cuntwipe.

Stokes Stokes Stokes Stokes etc

lol

lol.

lolol.

lol.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm in Salou, on the Spanish east coast and all they play on the tv  here is fucking football. No cricket which is fortunate because I see England are collapsing like Oliver Reed after a bender.

Come on now Gypps. The days when you could only get the previous days English papers in Spain are long gone. England have just won!!!!

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

The illusion here, my fuckwitted friend, is why you are obviously English but choose to assume the nom de plume of firstly a fictional Australian serial killer then a Maori who likes punching people. 

Ashes to Ashes...

Stokes Stokes Stokes Stokes Stokes Stokes Stokes Stokes.....

lol

lol.

You Aussies really pushed us but with England winning, it makes Old Trafford all to play for, our first Ashes win in 9 attempts, when we needed it most as well!

Yep.. both fictional film characters that I happen to like. But what happened today at the test match was fact. Fact you kangaroo humping cuntbreeds couldn't get your shit together and lost when you should of won. 

Eat treble dick puke. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Come on now Gypps. The days when you could only get the previous days English papers in Spain are long gone. England have just won!!!!

I listened to it on the verandah. Nice to see Stokes putting that bulb headed cunt Lyon into the stands. About fucking time someone did that. 

Ben Stokes is without doubt the most impressive magician I have ever seen perform. His heroics at the World Cup, followed by today’s magnificent show. And perhaps the most impressive and impossible  performance of all, he managed against all odds to get himself acquitted, in this, the age of political correctness, of beating up a couple of poofs, even though the act was captured on cctv. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was filmed walking across Lake Windermere next week.

• Like 2

Just now, King Billy said:

Ben Stokes is without doubt the most impressive magician I have ever seen perform. His heroics at the World Cup, followed by today’s magnificent show. And perhaps the most impressive and impossible  performance of all, he managed against all odds to get himself acquitted, in this, the age of political correctness, of beating up a couple of poofs, even though the act was captured on cctv. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was filmed walking across Lake Windermere next week.

Most of the Australian team performed like the Geoff Richards all male dance troupe who used to appear on Top of the Pops...

Their spinner was a disaster....a cross between Frankie Howard and Liberace...

lol.