CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Most of the Australian team performed like the Geoff Richards all male dance troupe who used to appear on Top of the Pops...

Their spinner was a disaster....a cross between Frankie Howard and Liberace...

lol.

Maybe so but Stokes’s innings was  still magnificent.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ben Stokes is without doubt the most impressive magician I have ever seen perform. His heroics at the World Cup, followed by today’s magnificent show. And perhaps the most impressive and impossible  performance of all, he managed against all odds to get himself acquitted, in this, the age of political correctness, of beating up a couple of poofs, even though the act was captured on cctv. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was filmed walking across Lake Windermere next week.

Agreed. Stokes balance and timing was spot on, it's not easy to accurately chin 2 poofs after seven or eight pints.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Most of the Australian team performed like the Geoff Richards all male dance troupe who used to appear on Top of the Pops...

Their spinner was a disaster....a cross between Frankie Howard and Liberace...

lol.

Nathan Lyon has really performed badly for Australia

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I listened to it on the verandah. Nice to see Stokes putting that bulb headed cunt Lyon into the stands. About fucking time someone did that. 

I would drop Lyon from the team if I was Australia captain

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fucking Hell! England are a different cricket team this innings. They’re now bookies favourites to win. About time they woke up. The Aussies are well rattled this morning. Maybe they’ve got a new cheat up their sleeve if it gets to squeaky bum time.

Even if Australia do win the Ashes, which they will, todays play will be remembered the most 

On 25/08/2019 at 19:10, King Billy said:

Ben Stokes is without doubt the most impressive magician I have ever seen perform. His heroics at the World Cup, followed by today’s magnificent show. And perhaps the most impressive and impossible  performance of all, he managed against all odds to get himself acquitted, in this, the age of political correctness, of beating up a couple of poofs, even though the act was captured on cctv. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was filmed walking across Lake Windermere next week.

i'm thinking about hiring Ben Stokes to find the holy grail.

13 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Southernmuppet is eating treble dick puke that's he has freshly masturbated from a kangaroo's nut sack.

The Colonies eh Sevens? 😜

Should have gassed the fuckers after they'd served their prison sentences. In the 1800s we would have got away with it too.