CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

I love the Aussie accent and their sense of humour. Although their non PC outlook on life is fast disappearing, like nearly everywhere else in the western snowflake world. I loved the Ashes when Glenn McGrath and Shane Warne were playing. The sound technology was less advanced then and you could hear the banter between the players when they were fielding. You could also hear the fucking abuse they gave the England batsman. Proper nasty, below the belt stuff.You don’t hear that anymore. I don’t think it goes on as much as it did then or at least if it does they must filter or muffle the sounds now for tv. Unfortunately the Aussies and Kiwis have been cursed with the PC politicians disease which has spread across the world faster than the Black Death. 

Where was I? Oh yeah.

Sheila wears the trousers now. Bruce is doing the hoovering wearing stockings and stilettos, with a dildo up his arse.

I always remember hearing Alec Stewart behind the stumps giving it to everyone, PC is nothing more than a polite way of being a fascist.

13 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I always remember hearing Alec Stewart behind the stumps giving it to everyone, PC is nothing more than a polite way of being a fascist.

The real fascists are nearly all on the left of politics nowadays.

Corbyn is a fascist.

Sorry I meant fuckwit.

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Corbyn is comedy gold and will be remembered for that...along with my personal favorite Diane Abbott..

The new Abbott & Costello duo.

Abbot would make a great Home Secretary. If there was no one left alive after a nuke attack because Jeremy wouldn’t press the button. Can you imagine the Prime Minister of the U.K. on the world stage with his CND and stop the war etc etc lapel badges on his sports jacket with leather elbow patches, like Rick from the Young Ones’ only dafter. And the Flabbot sitting behind him furiously tapping away on her Casio calculator, trying to work out how much 2 bottles of Desperado and her tube fare cost.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

@Frank  I purchased a pair of Wharfdale Diamond 9.1 speakers today, to bring music to a seldom-used room. I’ve been drinking Sauvignon Blanc and listening to Vivaldi guitar concertos most of the evening. Does this make me a cunt?

No It makes Frank a cunt.

15 minutes ago, Ape said:

@Frank  I purchased a pair of Wharfdale Diamond 9.1 speakers today, to bring music to a seldom-used room. I’ve been drinking Sauvignon Blanc and listening to Vivaldi guitar concertos most of the evening. Does this make me a cunt?

I think you're trying too hard.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuckin hell, I forgot about Adriana. She was hot as fuck in the remake of 'Assault on Precinct 13'.

Who was the hot snatch that Tony Soprano started having an affair with ? She played a bit of a headcase, dark hair and i remember she topped herself in the series.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Tony Blundetto was a great character, but Johnny Sac was better IMO.

Fucking hell Marjorie! Don’t hold back dear. Tell us all about your “televisual experience”, as Basil Fawlty would have said.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell Marjorie! Don’t hold back dear. Tell us all about your “televisual experience”, as Basil Fawlty would have said.

Go fuck yourself Judith, coming on here with your Poundland Barry Norman act. Not to mention your love of yank football, you miserable fat cunt.

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Go fuck yourself Judith, coming on here with your Poundland Barry Norman act. Not to mention your love of yank football, you miserable fat cunt.

Are you sure you and Judge are not having an extramarital fling MC I sense an undercurrent of sexual electricity between you both. I think it would be a beautiful thing if you were. And I’m not trying to fall out with either of you. I love you both equally.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Are you sure you and Judge are not having an extramarital fling MC I sense an undercurrent of sexual electricity between you both. I think it would be a beautiful thing if you were. And I’m not trying to fall out with either of you. I love you both equally.

I fucking hate having to give you likes when your up my arse on the leaderboard. It was the last sentence that swung it.

• Like 1