CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

On 29/08/2019 at 13:00, King Billy said:

Are you sure you and Judge are not having an extramarital fling MC I sense an undercurrent of sexual electricity between you both. I think it would be a beautiful thing if you were. And I’m not trying to fall out with either of you. I love you both equally.

Now, now, Bill. You might wanna take Jewdy down the Pink Oboe for a couple of pina colada's, slip him a Rohypnol, then bend him over his mobility scooter, but I don't. I also love you too, you wanker.

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Now, now, Bill. You might wanna take Jewdy down the Pink Oboe for a couple of pina colada's, slip him a Rohypnol, then bend him over his mobility scooter, but I don't. I also love you too, you wanker.

Ooh Major I’ve gone all wobbly at the knees. Let’s leave Judge out of this one. I’ll be David Attenborough  if you’ll be my Greta Thunberg.

22 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ooh Major I’ve gone all wobbly at the knees. Let’s leave Judge out of this one. I’ll be David Attenborough  if you’ll be my Greta Thunberg.

I think highly of both of you. But if you continue with this, I'm going to track you down and cut you where you breed. @Jake The Muss I trust you will provide hammer support?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think highly of both of you. But if you continue with this, I'm going to track you down and cut you where you breed. @Jake The Muss I trust you will provide hammer support?

Just found my phone. Must have left it on the bar. Fuck! Some cunts been posting shit on cunts cornerthat I’d never do.

If I find out who’s been doin this I’m gonna ask them to refrain.

Please.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Just found my phone. Must have left it on the bar. Fuck! Some cunts been posting shit on cunts cornerthat I’d never do.

If I find out who’s been doin this I’m gonna ask them to refrain.

Please.

You think you've got problems. I've just got back to the stopover B&B in Cirencester. I met up with Roops in Stroud, and I can tell you three things.. 

The carpets match the curtains.

Her real first name is 'Blodwyn'.

She's hotter than a solar flare.

I'm so confused. I feel guilty because she's welsh. I think I might be a racist.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You think you've got problems. I've just got back to the stopover B&B in Cirencester. I met up with Roops in Stroud, and I can tell you three things.. 

The carpets match the curtains.

Her real first name is 'Blodwyn'.

She's hotter than a solar flare.

I'm so confused. I feel guilty because she's welsh. I think I might be a racist.

Welsh birds need fucked too Eric.

My grandads motto was “Get them all fucked lad and you won’t go far wrong”

He died in jail.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Major & the King have done me no wrong but alas I feel it's my duty to provide requested support. I mean for all we know they could be swapping cock pictures when using the PM function. 

Say it's not true. 

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Welsh birds need fucked too Eric.

My grandads motto was “Get them all fucked lad and you won’t go far wrong”

He died in jail.

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

The Major & the King have done me no wrong but alas I feel it's my duty to provide requested support. I mean for all we know they could be swapping cock pictures when using the PM function. 

Say it's not true. 

Out of likes. Pair of cunts. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Say it's not true. 

If you want some bum, you can fuck my chum, cos you’ll get no arse from me.

Hope that clears up any misunderstanding Fender.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Say it's not true. 

Certainly not true Fender. However I'm told that Frank met Eddie at a notorious gay boozer in Soho, definitely not the Sugar Loaf, which sounds highly suspect anyway. Frank was sporting his best syrup and fig and Eddie blacked himself up with boot polish.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Certainly not true Fender. However I'm told that Frank met Eddie at a notorious gay boozer in Soho, definitely not the Sugar Loaf, which sounds highly suspect anyway. Frank was sporting his best syrup and fig and Eddie blacked himself up with boot polish.

Eddie was captured on cctv in Oxford Circus, on his way there. He was carrying a large bag of dildos. They must have been having one of their famous ‘All weekend bellend parties’

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

So Roy is dropped down the order and Denly has been moved up to open. Personally I would play Ben Stokes at numbers 1-9 Archer at 10 & Leach at 11 and 12th man. 

Might have a chance then. 

Bowl properly at Smith, bowl at his middle stump, he walks across and flicks to the leg side. This will confine him to singles or twos. Apart from Laboshine (whose fucking terrified of Archer) the rest of the aussie batsman arent worth shit. Drop Leach for Rashid who has a good record at Old Trafford.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bowl properly at Smith, bowl at his middle stump, he walks across and flicks to the leg side. This will confine him to singles or twos. Apart from Laboshine (whose fucking terrified of Archer) the rest of the aussie batsman arent worth shit. Drop Leach for Rashid who has a good record at Old Trafford.

I wouldn't drop Leach, he has proven to have plenty of bottle and his bowling stats in test (albeit short) and county cricket are better than Rashid.

Smith needs to be welcomed back with some body line bowling.

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I wouldn't drop Leach, he has proven to have plenty of bottle and his bowling stats in test (albeit short) and county cricket are better than Rashid.

Smith needs to be welcomed back with some body line bowling.

I really want Laboshine (whatever his fucking name is) worked over by Archer. One of the most boring batsman I've ever seen. He makes Chris Tavare look like Chris Gayle. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I really want Laboshine (whatever his fucking name is) worked over by Archer. One of the most boring batsman I've ever seen. He makes Chris Tavare look like Chris Gayle. 

What i find amazing is Woakes has been dropped, surely it was the batsmen that was fucking up, the England selectors over the last 5 years have been fucking awful, it's common sense that you don't select batsman who average under 40 and some under 35 in first class cricket to play test matches. 

The clue is there, if they can't get a decent average in first class cricket , then what chance have they got at the top level...No fucking chance.i tell you what fucking chance, no fucking chance...you fucking right mate...Winston was a cunt !!

• Like 1

Bollocks selection by bollocks selectors.

Curran is an 'up and at 'em' cricketer who makes things happen. He was Man of The Series against India last year. This year? Sweet fuck all as Root keeps his bum-chums in candy at the expense of him and the underbowled, undervalued Woakes.

I hope we get done up the wrong un by Mitchell Starc, head down the shitter, no lube.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bollocks selection by bollocks selectors.

Curran is an 'up and at 'em' cricketer who makes things happen. He was Man of The Series against India last year. This year? Sweet fuck all as Root keeps his bum-chums in candy at the expense of him and the underbowled, undervalued Woakes.

I hope we get done up the wrong un by Mitchell Starc, head down the shitter, no lube.

More perverse sexual references from our resident cricket “expert”.

You will never be a member of the MCC.

England’s recent great cricket captains went to public schools.You must learn to expect this and deal with it.