CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

15 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

A drawn Ashes series is a shared Ashes series, we have the Ashes back 50%. How the hell we ever won 2 tests but it shows they are no better than us and Stokes innings at Headingly is better than anything Australia did at Edgbaston and Old Trafford a billion times over. Ashes shared.

I was 2 out with the Leach prediction. But Root"s two with part time spin, I feel vindicated.

8 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

A drawn Ashes series is a shared Ashes series, we have the Ashes back 50%. How the hell we ever won 2 tests but it shows they are no better than us and Stokes innings at Headingly is better than anything Australia did at Edgbaston and Old Trafford a billion times over. Ashes shared.

our victories always feel ephemeral Gibbo. Fragile even. There isn't the depth and consistency you see from quality sides

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I miss him missing his tradesman's days Wiz.

Not as much as I'd not miss him if he fucked off and died though

Personally, I can't see him as a tradesman.  I can see him missing giving the tradesman's entrance of some ugly, neglected, lonely, overweight house wife a seeing to, but not the actual work.  

40 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Could we have an update on "The Woman" .. are you married with five kids yet?

12 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Good evening Spunk-Bubbles, if you haven't anything to say about the cricket today, then remove yourself from fucking sight. Better still, the human race.

He’s only here cos he heard someone talking about Joes Root and maybe a bum session with Peter Hansome.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Congratulations to our alleged Cricket team on surrendering to a mediocre Indian team, losing despite having a near 100 run first innings lead. 

Fucking useless. 

That’s the most cruel and heartless comment I’ve ever heard Gypps.

Have you any comprehension of the damage to one’s mental health that having a 100 run first innings lead can cause?

They’re all heroes imo for making it out for the second innings at all.

Sometimes your inhumanity takes my breath away.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Congratulations to our alleged Cricket team on surrendering to a mediocre Indian team, losing despite having a near 100 run first innings lead. 

Fucking useless. 

Fucking useless indeed

We’re going to get slaughtered down under. At least we’ve ditched the three clowns of Sibley Crawley and Lawrence- just got to get rid of Bairstow now who’s completely clueless

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking useless indeed

We’re going to get slaughtered down under. At least we’ve ditched the three clowns of Sibley Crawley and Lawrence- just got to get rid of Bairstow now who’s completely clueless

They knew the oval pitch turns by the 4th day so they should have  played Leach or Rashid. At least he can throw the bat. Bairstow's fucked. Stokes will hopefully be available. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They knew the oval pitch turns by the 4th day so they should have  played Leach or Rashid. At least he can throw the bat. Bairstow's fucked. Stokes will hopefully be available. 

We wasted the opportunity to bat them out of the game on day 2. If we’d have got 350 plus….

Someone other than root has to be greedy for big tons

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Great batsman but piss poor captain. I'm wondering whether to bring Morgan in as captain. 

No, he not got the nous for test cricket unlike ODIs where he’s brilliant 

Buttler back for old Trafford so hopefully no more of Bairstow 

Leach in as well but the curry wallahs can play spin with a stick of rubarb and we’ll be proper fucked if they pick ashwin 

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No, he not got the nous for test cricket unlike ODIs where he’s brilliant 

Buttler back for old Trafford so hopefully no more of Bairstow 

Leach in as well but the curry wallahs can play spin with a stick of rubarb and we’ll be proper fucked if they pick ashwin 

Not lately Stubs. Indian batsmen have struggled in the last few years. Panasar, Swann and Lyon have done well against them in Indian. 

Root has no tactical nous whatsoever. Kholi has out captained him. 

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Applescruff might have a genuine reason to hate his lot in life after today’s malaise.

He can join the fucking queue SC. All we can hope for is a lot of rain in Brisbane and the stupid cunts to actually pick two blokes with 1100 test wickets between them. This Aussie attack looks more dangerous than our batting is shit

39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He can join the fucking queue SC. All we can hope for is a lot of rain in Brisbane and the stupid cunts to actually pick two blokes with 1100 test wickets between them. This Aussie attack looks more dangerous than our batting is shit

The Aussies have the luxury of having useless cunt Warner opening. Surprised Labuschagne's been picked. He's been crap with Glamorgan this year.