CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

3 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I see that Fender bloke is having digs at me (don't give a fuck really) I can't read anything he posts unless I'm offline. (Probably that dick that called himself BennyBlanco)

You know who Fender is the from the old site.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I see that Fender bloke is having digs at me (don't give a fuck really) I can't read anything he posts unless I'm offline. (Probably that dick that called himself BennyBlanco)

I think that Benny was someone different as he had mega meltdowns.

On 3 August 2016 at 5:56 PM, Fender777 said:

I really don't see Hales as an opening test batsman..limited overs, yeah that suits him much better but not test cricket..trying to think who could replace him at the top...any ideas ?

Rachel heyhoe flintoff , but she is busy trying to sell clothing to fat cunts,throwing hats and pointing at drummers, the twat. WG Grace was much better with an excellent sick catching beard.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

While we're at it bring back twiggy botham, and Geoff boycott, if only to annoy feminist wimminstruggle merchants.

The series has gone in that session, no way are England going to win two and avoid defeat in the other, although we did come from 1-0 down in 2012 but had a stronger team then.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 27/07/2016 at 11:04 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Take up curling 7's - a man's game, where you can put your brush to good use. 

I'll curl you one only, and you'll certainly put your toothbrush to good use.

51 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Went all weird in the last year he was on here, come across a few people like that. Seems a bit strange that Fender appeared just afterwards and they come across very similar. I wouldn't rule it out.

Fender is definitely the same Fender from the old site. I'm 100% sure.

19 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I'm not digging you Apple, just a little bit of sarcastic humour, and i am not that silly cry baby cuntbreed BennyBlanco, comparing me to BennyBlanco is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt...Blanco being Rolf Harris of course.

5 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Went all weird in the last year he was on here, come across a few people like that. Seems a bit strange that Fender appeared just afterwards and they come across very similar. I wouldn't rule it out.

Your memory is very bad, i was a member the same time as Blanco and had a few arguments with the big baby, i even posted a thread called Benny Blanco from the bronx as a pisstake.

The post would have been sometime back in 2012. i think you was about to lose another job then.

59 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Your memory is very bad, i was a member the same time as Blanco and had a few arguments with the big baby, i even posted a thread called Benny Blanco from the bronx as a pisstake.

The post would have been sometime back in 2012. i think you was about to lose another job then.

I did actually lose it so I wasn't wrong, had a psycho manager that used to ring my mobile up and purposely not talk and say it was a fault with my phone in the hope she could remove me from the position as I wasn't reliable, absolute fucking fucked up bitch. I've been thinking about that a lot in the last week or so and even burst out laughing a couple of times.

On 17/11/2016 at 11:08 AM, Jiggerycock said:

This one looks like going tits up and it's not yet the end of day one.

We'll have to bat like bastards to escape with a draw, 'cos the Indians are going to be turning it square

I got my prediction of the last five wickets going in the first hour slightly wrong but as soon as one of these goes the innings will crumble, India may now go back in and score a quick 200 and have ample sessions to bowl England out on a decaying pitch. India will win.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I did actually lose it so I wasn't wrong, had a psycho manager that used to ring my mobile up and purposely not talk and say it was a fault with my phone in the hope she could remove me from the position as I wasn't reliable, absolute fucking fucked up bitch. I've been thinking about that a lot in the last week or so and even burst out laughing a couple of times.

You will have reached the big 30 this year as well I think.

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

You will have reached the big 30 this year as well I think.

Indeed, I do think about that woman and that job quite often, she was sick in the head but the firm couldn't see it although they did see sense eventually, took 18 months though as she got the boot, probably for being the evil useless cunt she is.

36 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Indeed, I do think about that woman and that job quite often, she was sick in the head but the firm couldn't see it although they did see sense eventually, took 18 months though as she got the boot, probably for being the evil useless cunt she is.

So it was one of your better jobs then.