CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Are you absolutely sure she didn't call you and just fall asleep as soon as you started talking? 

Fuck me. 

? That comment was about as funny as Australia winning the Ashes, not my fault I'm a magnet to cunts. Even went to the extreme of getting in her car and driving up to where I was working, just a shame she wasn't convincing enough. It was a ploy to say to management that I was unreliable, must have had a terrible upbringing if that's how she turned out.

On 18/11/2016 at 11:53 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Re the cricket.

Cuntfest?

Cuntfest!

India may as well declare, their job with the bat is done. Taking 10 England wickets is the easy bit.

If we can take three wickets in the first hour, they will rip through our batting order, positive things to come out these two tests is that we have twice had India on the ropes in their second innings, just a shame the reward is to go 1-0 down.

If Bangladesh ?? can skittle us in a session I'm sure India ?? can. Bairstow reckons England can escape with a draw, don't think so some how, not with this team.

6 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Playing India at their own game 40/0 off 29 overs. Asian cricket at it's best.

Well Cook was never going to abandon the habit of a lifetime and do something astonishing was he?

It's going to be Cricket's equivalent of 'parking the bus'. It's not going to be pretty or effective and we'll be bowled out just after tea on the final day, going down defending rather than trying to win - a typical Cook captaincy display basically.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well Cook was never going to abandon the habit of a lifetime and do something astonishing was he?

It's going to be Cricket's equivalent of 'parking the bus'. It's not going to be pretty or effective and we'll be bowled out just after tea on the final day, going down defending rather than trying to win - a typical Cook captaincy display basically.

That's very good and true, those two wickets going today have cost us the match, if we could have got to the crease tomorrow morning with all 10 wickets intact we might have stood a chance. I can see a collapse to be honest.

13 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

It will be over before that, I think they will skittle us all in the afternoon session, I can see us seven down after this first session.

Root has already been dropped on 9 so wickets are to follow and if Duckett fails in this innings which no doubt he will send him back to England, he reminds me of someone you would see on a building site.

I see he's just gone for 0, bring someone else in for Friday's test. Get rid of him, embarrassment.

15 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I said seven down at lunch, if England are all out for 187, my 217 run loss prediction will be right. Still need to score 45, a task which looks light years beyond us.

On 20/11/2016 at 3:14 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Drop Duckett and Ansari for the next test, send them back to England for what use they are. I thought England would collapse on day 5 but I don't think we deserve to be 1-0 down.

20 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well that didn't last long!

Naturally aggressive batsmen going down with a whimper - the dead hand of Alistair Cook's conservative captaincy once more.

Just a good thing we're not Down Under this winter ❄️ but SA have already wrapped up the series down there with a chance of a whitewash so they can be beaten in their own backyard.

We've got the Ashes and that's all that matters and if we successfully defend them I've got to do a Gary Lineker and go to work in my pants for a day although we have no chance of defending them and I certainly won't be working there then.

3 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Just a good thing we're not Down Under this winter ❄️ but SA have already wrapped up the series down there with a chance of a whitewash so they can be beaten in their own backyard.

We've got the Ashes and that's all that matters and if we successfully defend them I've got to do a Gary Lineker and go to work in my pants for a day although we have no chance of defending them and I certainly won't be working there then.

You may be married and parked up on Easy Street, next to a machine that shits gold coins.

A man has to have his dreams

On 22/11/2016 at 7:54 AM, Jiggerycock said:

You may be married and parked up on Easy Street, next to a machine that shits gold coins.

A man has to have his dreams

Doubt that very much. I can't believe I'm still there even now, this will be my 4th Xmas there, it was a miracle I even made the 1st.

Hameed is out, I'm not convinced about him, if anything we need two new openers altogether, Strauss and Trescothick was always the best opening pair in my time of watching cricket. About time Root got a century.

Just noticed Gareth Batty is playing, he's going to get smashed round the park when he bowls, 2-0 down.

Guest Gong Farmer

I listen to BBC radio 4 LW on the way to work in the mornings where they have the fucking Cricket on. It consists of a couple of cunts exchanging a diatribe of shit platitudes and boring as fuck comments. Who the fuck makes a point of getting up at the time of the morning to listen to that load of utter wank?

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

I listen to BBC radio 4 LW on the way to work in the mornings where they have the fucking Cricket on. It consists of a couple of cunts exchanging a diatribe of shit platitudes and boring as fuck comments. Who the fuck makes a point of getting up at the time of the morning to listen to that load of utter wank?

Wankers. Posh wankers.