CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

I love the game of cricket as it's more skillful than the poofs game of choice (football) but there is many a cuntbrain that plays the game..as things stand with English cricket..not too bad at the moment but i am sure that will not last and soon the wankers will be losing silly games to Afghanistan...and Germany, Argentina if they ever play them at cricket..but fuck em, the middle order is a stinker of a cuntbundle, only Cook and Root are holding the innings together with some hitting down the order..but it's the middle order who need to pull their fucking fingers out and earn their crust..i would find a new opener as Hales doesn't seem to be doing his bit in the test side, bring Root up to three and find a couple of new young guns for 4 & 5, i think the bowling attack is in good shape and jonny bairstow is finding his feet now..cricket thread as promised OB..

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank
5 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Perfect for you then, boring little chump that you obviously are..

Less of the little, unless you're referring to your well publicised lack of manhood.

16 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I love the game of cricket as it's more skillful than the poofs game of choice (football) but there is many a cuntbrain that plays the game..as things stand with English cricket..not too bad at the moment but i am sure that will not last and soon the wankers will be losing silly games to Afghanistan...and Germany, Argentina if they ever play them at cricket..but fuck em, the middle order is a stinker of a cuntbundle, only Cook and Root are holding the innings together with some hitting down the order..but it's the middle order who need to pull their fucking fingers out and earn their crust..i would find a new opener as Hales doesn't seem to be doing his bit in the test side, bring Root up to three and find a couple of new young guns for 4 & 5, i think the bowling attack is in good shape and jonny bairstow is finding his feet now..cricket thread as promised OB..

A very boring subject written by a very boring cunt. Fuck off

18 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're going to get banned again soon you thick, boring weirdo.

You're the one who keeps insulting me...and you're going to get it back from me every time you dish it out to me, now if you want to grow up and act like an adult then i am all for that..but you're still a useless cuntbrain whatever you decide..

Guest Ollyboro

Time for England's middle order to step up. Pretty 30's will not suffice. Surprised so many have travelled from Pakistan to watch. Fair play to them. Unless they're just a bunch of 4th generation immigrants who support Liverpool, but then claim an affinity with some 3rd World chicken infested sihthole of a village, located 20 miles up a fucking mountain, when it comes to cricket.

Guest Ollyboro
2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I like to see England do well - but I want that boring, devious prick of a captain of ours to fuck right off slowly.

Troubling times therefore.

Still not forgiven him over the KP cuntfest, Jiggs?

18 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Still not forgiven him over the KP cuntfest, Jiggs?

Yeah - sliding down the list of crimes though after repeatedly not enforcing the follow on (like the boring, conservative little cunt he is) and him being completely in the wrong re calling out Angelo Matthews for the Jos Buttler run out when backing up too far in the one-dayer in 2014 (I really AM that much of a small-minded, anally-retentive, overly-hostile little prick!)

3 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Time for England's middle order to step up. Pretty 30's will not suffice. Surprised so many have travelled from Pakistan to watch. Fair play to them. Unless they're just a bunch of 4th generation immigrants who support Liverpool, but then claim an affinity with some 3rd World chicken infested sihthole of a village, located 20 miles up a fucking mountain, when it comes to cricket.

I really don't see Hales as an opening test batsman..limited overs, yeah that suits him much better but not test cricket..trying to think who could replace him at the top...any ideas ?

Guest Ollyboro
18 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I really don't see Hales as an opening test batsman..limited overs, yeah that suits him much better but not test cricket..trying to think who could replace him at the top...any ideas ?

Difficult one. Lyth and Robson were unconvincing, and Compton- a man with the temperament for big scores- has not only been unconvincing, the lazy cunt's put his feet up. Hales did okay against Sri Lanka, but it seems he's trying too hard to play sensibly. As unconvinced as I am by him, I'd stick with him and hope his talent allows him to develop fucking quickly. Do not push Root any further up the order.

7 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Difficult one. Lyth and Robson were unconvincing, and Compton- a man with the temperament for big scores- has not only been unconvincing, the lazy cunt's put his feet up. Hales did okay against Sri Lanka, but it seems he's trying too hard to play sensibly. As unconvinced as I am by him, I'd stick with him and hope his talent allows him to develop fucking quickly. Do not push Root any further up the order.

It's a tricky one..the way things are going i would bring back Herbert Sutcliffe as he averages 60 in test cricket..but no way should Root be moved around the batting order..

Guest I know that Cunt
14 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

It's a tricky one..the way things are going i would bring back Herbert Sutcliffe as he averages 60 in test cricket..but no way should Root be moved around the batting order..

Fuck off, bring back Peter Sutcliffe.