CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Amazed to wake up and discover this farce is still running.

Seems like - in typical English fashion - we've discovered a bit of resolution at last. Pity it came an innings too late and the Indians will knock this off in the next session, bar a 'Headingly '81' collapse.

England threw it away really, India scored 100 too many in their innings and we scored 100 less than we should have done in our first innings.

On 29/11/2016 at 10:43 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Please tell me you had a cheeky fiver on the 'India to win by 8 wickets' market?

Good win in the Rugby yesterday and the football, two of Preston's players had a fight on the pitch and had to be pulled apart, sent off as well. Hope England can pull off something sensational and win in Mumbai next week.

On 29/11/2016 at 8:57 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Amazed to wake up and discover this farce is still running.

Seems like - in typical English fashion - we've discovered a bit of resolution at last. Pity it came an innings too late and the Indians will knock this off in the next session, bar a 'Headingly '81' collapse.

New guy could get 100, apparently he was dropped on 0, something about South Africans bailing us out.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Personally I feel the game would be far more interesting if every bloke were given a helmet and a bat and they all had a go. The team with the last man standing with teeth in his mouth and who knows his name will be declared the winner.

Recruiting of new talent and managers can begin the following day by owners. 

On 09/12/2016 at 8:17 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Saw a picture of him on Cricinfo. What is he? 12?

'First century by a kid whose balls haven't dropped yet'

Cook must be sacked after this test, this innings should have been wrapped up yesterday, going to lose by an innings now with a possible declaration. Blokes a useless prick.

Truth be known, they are doctoring the wickets.

This will be 3-0 tomorrow, the same as the Ashes will be around this time next year. Kohli gone, should never have scored 235, we won't even get that in our second innings.

16 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Personally I feel the game would be far more interesting if every bloke were given a helmet and a bat and they all had a go. The team with the last man standing with teeth in his mouth and who knows his name will be declared the winner.

Recruiting of new talent and managers can begin the following day by owners. 

No surprise Cook has gone already and wasted a review. I'd drop him for the final test.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

No surprise Cook has gone already and wasted a review. I'd drop him for the final test.

I would have to defer to your learned expertise, mate.  I am unfamiliar with individual player statistics.  All I can say, without fear of contradiction, they're all cunts! 

18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I would have to defer to your learned expertise, mate.  I am unfamiliar with individual player statistics.  All I can say, without fear of contradiction, they're all cunts! 

We have gifted them all three tests so far and lost the chance of winning the first test due to a high partnership.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, applescruff14 said:

We have gifted them all three tests so far and lost the chance of winning the first test due to a high partnership.

Sounds like bad management.  

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Be nice to wake up and find we are still batting.

Since I don't suffer from insomnia this is never a possibility with this shower of shite.

33 cocking minutes it took to wrap this up this morning and half of that would have been taken up with Anderson and Ashwin chirruping at each other again.

Woke up, looked on my phone and it was all over (Just re-written the 'Day In The Life' lyrics there)

I would completely change the team for the last test and book Cook his flight back to England as his batting and captaincy is wank. Losing twelve tests in just over 18 months is a disgrace. Consolation being we have won 11 and drawn 4 in that time and won the Ashes and won in SA and beat Sri Lanka at home and only lost two series, both overseas.