CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I suppose the loss of 10 wickets in 2 sessions is an improvement on the loss of 10 in one session.

Fucking useless pile of boring old wank!!

If ever a phrase on the BBC succinctly summed up an entire nation it must be today's, "Another dismal batting collapse".

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I suppose the loss of 10 wickets in 2 sessions is an improvement on the loss of 10 in one session.

Fucking useless pile of boring old wank!!

They were on about whether it should be Hameed or Jennings that open with Cook from now on, I would drop Cook and have them two opening together. Apparently 477 is the highest ever first innings score for a team to then go on and lose by an innings.

On 12/19/2016 at 8:53 PM, applescruff14 said:

Bit of both really but India are doctoring the wickets to get a high score, West Indies did the same in 2009.

We do it in this country as well, as do all test playing nations, it's called home advantage and if the touring side is high quality then they will win on any surface. England are not high quality.

On 21/12/2016 at 11:04 PM, Fender777 said:

We do it in this country as well, as do all test playing nations, it's called home advantage and if the touring side is high quality then they will win on any surface. England are not high quality.

That's very true, 2017 is looking like a bad year for English cricket.

Going to get hammered Down Under next winter, they are tearing into Pakistan ?? Ashes will be gone on Day 3 in the Perth test which is December 16th 2017 so that means in 356 days the Ashes will be gone. I think 5-0 again, can't see any other outcome. We are 507 days into being the holders so 863 days is better than their 600, that's the only positive thing to come out of it all.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

When the first test gets going in Brisbane on 23rd November you will certainly be able to say that, on December 16th the Ashes will be gone. It's looking like I will lose my job in 2017 and lose the Ashes.

You've lived a sad and troubled life haven't you?

1 minute ago, applescruff14 said:

At times I have but through no fault of my own, other people's cuntishness being the main reason.

The void period between Christmas and New Year has by far the highest suicide rate. Can you give me one good reason why you should put yourself through another year of this shit? 

• Like 2

On 12/26/2016 at 10:45 AM, applescruff14 said:

Going to get hammered Down Under next winter, they are tearing into Pakistan ?? Ashes will be gone on Day 3 in the Perth test which is December 16th 2017 so that means in 356 days the Ashes will be gone. I think 5-0 again, can't see any other outcome. We are 507 days into being the holders so 863 days is better than their 600, that's the only positive thing to come out of it all.

Plenty to look forward to then...i can't wait.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 26/12/2016 at 10:45 AM, applescruff14 said:

What the fuck does that actually mean? Anything?

No?

• 1 month later...

Ashes have gone with Root's appointment as captain, not even worth the team boarding the plane ✈️ 

1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

Ashes have gone with Root's appointment as captain, not even worth the team boarding the plane ✈️ 

I would have made Broad captain as he's unlikely to play much more ODI stuff ever again, seems still to be a real force with the ball, if not a match winner with every spell but solid and miserly (maidens=wickets). Wether he has a good cricket brain, a couldn't comment, but Root plays all three forms, should be captain for a long time, but not now. If he stops consistently scoring there's no other go to men in the middle order. Hammed and Jennings look pretty good but they ain't going to play 20 tests before the first conker at the Gabba. Unfortunately we've got to hope the Aussies are still selecting shit players come November. 

On 13/02/2017 at 10:13 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I would have made Broad captain as he's unlikely to play much more ODI stuff ever again, seems still to be a real force with the ball, if not a match winner with every spell but solid and miserly (maidens=wickets). Wether he has a good cricket brain, a couldn't comment, but Root plays all three forms, should be captain for a long time, but not now. If he stops consistently scoring there's no other go to men in the middle order. Hammed and Jennings look pretty good but they ain't going to play 20 tests before the first conker at the Gabba. Unfortunately we've got to hope the Aussies are still selecting shit players come November. 

I would have had Broad, it's going to completely mess up Roots game, he's a brilliant batsman and can bowl but he's not a leader. The Ashes have gone with that decision, even if Australia are picking shit players in November, us having a shit captain will give them the edge, especially in Australia.

58 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I would have had Broad, it's going to completely mess up Roots game, he's a brilliant batsman and can bowl but he's not a leader. The Ashes have gone with that decision, even if Australia are picking shit players in November, us having a shit captain will give them the edge, especially in Australia.

Have faith brother, remember the Aussies are very, very shit. Take Warner, Smith and Strac out and there not much else. We however, have some quality fast bowlers, looks like we finally found a top 3. I'd move Bairstow up to 6 and play Buttler as keeper-he's far to good a player to leave out, look at what de kock does for the saffas and Mcullum did. Moeen needs to grow a pair though if he's batting at 5. How about this:

Cook, Hameed, Jennings, Root, Bairstow, Stokes, Buttler, Moeen, Woakes, Broad, Anderson