CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Guest Ollyboro

Controversial this. Herbert Sutcliffe, or Peter Sutcliffe for England's other opener. On the one hand we have one of England's all time greats, but dead, on the other hand a brutal sex killer.

I'm going to plump for Peter. He's going to need a job upon release and it's unlikely he's kept his tachograph up to date. An immobile and decaying Herbert would be ripe for an LBW. And I'm pretty sure being dead would be classed as a pre-existing injury, thus disqualifying him from  having a runner.

Guest Your_Mum

Yes Hales did improve but it seems he has become a cunt again this test. Still, the cunts as a team are on good form now. Cunty Cook still captain which is good. 

Suggesting that the England cricket team will lose to Argentina or Germany is just as fucking stupid as suggesting the football team can lose to a team like Iceland!!! Oh, hang on...

You cunt.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Difficult one. Lyth and Robson were unconvincing, and Compton- a man with the temperament for big scores- has not only been unconvincing, the lazy cunt's put his feet up. Hales did okay against Sri Lanka, but it seems he's trying too hard to play sensibly. As unconvinced as I am by him, I'd stick with him and hope his talent allows him to develop fucking quickly. Do not push Root any further up the order.

Think they were after getting Zafar Ansari in there over the winter - obdurate accumulator and handy spin bowler who can trundle down a few overs every now and then.

Turns out he's this generation's injury-prone Chris Lewis, 'cept without the Cocaine smuggling conviction

• Like 1

On 03/08/2016 at 7:05 PM, Ollyboro said:

Controversial this. Herbert Sutcliffe, or Peter Sutcliffe for England's other opener. On the one hand we have one of England's all time greats, but dead, on the other hand a brutal sex killer.

I'm going to plump for Peter. He's going to need a job upon release and it's unlikely he's kept his tachograph up to date. An immobile and decaying Herbert would be ripe for an LBW. And I'm pretty sure being dead would be classed as a pre-existing injury, thus disqualifying him from  having a runner.

Didn't Jack Duckworth and Jerry Lewis invent that scoring thing? 

• Like 1

On 03/08/2016 at 2:02 PM, Ollyboro said:

Time for England's middle order to step up. Pretty 30's will not suffice. Surprised so many have travelled from Pakistan to watch. Fair play to them. Unless they're just a bunch of 4th generation immigrants who support Liverpool, but then claim an affinity with some 3rd World chicken infested sihthole of a village, located 20 miles up a fucking mountain, when it comes to cricket.

Sounds like Crosskeys in Wales.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On July 27, 2016 at 5:39 PM, ThunderCunt said:

I love the game of cricket as it's more skillful than the poofs game of choice (football) but there is many a cuntbrain that plays the game..as things stand with English cricket..not too bad at the moment but i am sure that will not last and soon the wankers will be losing silly games to Afghanistan...and Germany, Argentina if they ever play them at cricket..but fuck em, the middle order is a stinker of a cuntbundle, only Cook and Root are holding the innings together with some hitting down the order..but it's the middle order who need to pull their fucking fingers out and earn their crust..i would find a new opener as Hales doesn't seem to be doing his bit in the test side, bring Root up to three and find a couple of new young guns for 4 & 5, i think the bowling attack is in good shape and jonny bairstow is finding his feet now..cricket thread as promised OB..

I think the game would be more interesting and fun, as well as more popular, if it were played by fit birds in nun habits and lingerie with melted was and whip marks with their tits bound by paracord. 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I think the game would be more interesting and fun, as well as more popular, if it were played by fit birds in nun habits and lingerie with melted was and whip marks with their tits bound by paracord. 

Not a bad idea..i like the nuns part of that..the stumps could be double ended dildos..and whoever gets out has to ride on them til they come..i will put that forward to the ICC..

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Not a bad idea..i like the nuns part of that..the stumps could be double ended dildos..and whoever gets out has to ride on them til they come..i will put that forward to the ICC..

You would make Torquemada so very proud. 

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee.  Blessed thou art amongst woman and blessed...........

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee.  Blessed thou art amongst woman and blessed...........

Did I go too far, Gyps?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

When his coffin was opened in the 17th century..there was an Ann Summers double ended dildo stuck up his skeleton arse and a couple of 1970's Mayfair mags..

Probably the only time in his life, aside from torturing non believers, he had a smile oh his face. 

Guest Snatch
On 03/08/2016 at 8:05 PM, Ollyboro said:

I think that's going a bit too far Ollers. I don't believe he had sex with them,just hit them over the head with hammers and stabbed them,one woman up to 51 times but never had sex with them.

It's people like you that give people like him a bad name.

Wait a minute. Hammers? Hitting? Backs of heads?

Fends,something you'd like to share with the room?