CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

16 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Warner has taken up the role of pantomime Ocker gobshite, from pretty stiff competition.

You could be absolutely right. We have a 'Harmison' moment from Ball One, Day One and it all goes downhill faster than a Glaswegian bin man on Christmas Eve. That appears to be the received wisdom (apart from one-eyed cunts like Botham who'd predict a 5-0 England win if we fielded a team of 11 Jade Dernbaches).

I just wouldn't be surprised if it was closer than is being predicted.

Blokes a dick but also a 2017/18 Ashes winner.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/18/2017 at 11:18 PM, applescruff14 said:

Blokes a dick but also a 2017/18 Ashes winner.

The Aussie women's cricket team is warming up to give a right kicking to our lads prior to the ashes.  Apple, have you considered how you will get on in the event the ashes do go back to Australia?  

I don't see the ashes all doom and gloom, sure England have some batting issues but Cook and Root are still world class players along with Broad and Anderson in the bowling department. Then we have the likes of Bairstow, Ali and Stokes (he will play) who on their day can hammer any attack.

The Aussie cuntbundles are not that much better with the exception of Smith as their world class batsman, but i do see the Aussies edging it but only just, should be a good series.

6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I don't see the ashes all doom and gloom, sure England have some batting issues but Cook and Root are still world class players along with Broad and Anderson in the bowling department. Then we have the likes of Bairstow, Ali and Stokes (he will play) who on their day can hammer any attack.

The Aussie cuntbundles are not that much better with the exception of Smith as their world class batsman, but i do see the Aussies edging it but only just, should be a good series.

If we can compete with them we'll win because we're better. Our batting is flakey but remember how they got embarrassed by the safas last year (I do!) 

We need some luck, catch everything and take it to them. If we go down bad in the 1st couple of days we're fucked!

Cook, Stoneman, Root, Stokes, Bairstow, Moeen, Buttler, Woakes, Rashid, Broad, Anderson if I were picking it but the selectors will play safe and pick TWO extra batsmen who'll score, 5, 27, 16, 0, 20, 12, 0 and 0 in the first two test (I'm being generous) so why not play another bowler/all rounder?

Cunts

• Like 1

On 20/10/2017 at 8:14 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

The Aussie women's cricket team is warming up to give a right kicking to our lads prior to the ashes.  Apple, have you considered how you will get on in the event the ashes do go back to Australia?  

The series is going to finish 5-0 but unlike the other two times it happened England did have a chance of winning before the series started. At least I'm aware this time it will finish 5-0. We have the wrong captain, the openers and all the batsman give me no confidence, we can't win the series just on bowling.

On 23/10/2017 at 12:24 AM, Fender777 said:

5-0 (Let's not kid ourselves)

2 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

The series is going to finish 5-0 but unlike the other two times it happened England did have a chance of winning before the series started. At least I'm aware this time it will finish 5-0. We have the wrong captain, the openers and all the batsman give me no confidence, we can't win the series just on bowling.

No fascinating updates on your employment status for us all to enjoy?

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

If you believe even a single syllable of Punkape's rubbish about religion and catholicism, you still have the option of praying for a miracle!  Just a thought.  

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you believe even a single syllable of Punkape's rubbish about religion and catholicism, you still have the option of praying for a miracle!  Just a thought.  

It would be brilliant if we could bring the Ashes back to England but Australia have the home advantage and will be more geared up for it, 5-0. If England did win I could imagine my manager if I turned up to work in my pants.

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:58 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

If we can compete with them we'll win because we're better. Our batting is flakey but remember how they got embarrassed by the safas last year (I do!) 

We need some luck, catch everything and take it to them. If we go down bad in the 1st couple of days we're fucked!

Cook, Stoneman, Root, Stokes, Bairstow, Moeen, Buttler, Woakes, Rashid, Broad, Anderson if I were picking it but the selectors will play safe and pick TWO extra batsmen who'll score, 5, 27, 16, 0, 20, 12, 0 and 0 in the first two test (I'm being generous) so why not play another bowler/all rounder?

Cunts

That team will not defend the Ashes in Australia, the last three times we have played Down Under Ashes we have been holders and only defended them once but were lucky to have even been holders then, it was the miracle of Cardiff that made the 2009 win happen. Remember watching that conclusion shaking like a leaf, Anderson & Panesar.

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:14 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I believe the team has arrived in Australia, the beginning of the end of our Ashes grasp. December 16th the Ashes will be gone. If the unthinkable does happen and England win I will be going to work in my pants, if I still have a job then. I will be the happiest person on Earth if we bring the Ashes home.

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I believe the team has arrived in Australia, the beginning of the end of our Ashes grasp. December 16th the Ashes will be gone. If the unthinkable does happen and England win I will be going to work in my pants, if I still have a job then. I will be the happiest person on Earth if we bring the Ashes home.

You don't wear pants to work now?  No wonder you're anticipating another P45!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like all good Englishman wiz, he just wants us to beat those Aussie shitcunts and see them blubbing in defeat. Our only hope is that we do win and he'll shut the fuck up!

He can make me chuckle, Stubbs.  He reminds me of a single, English version of Al Bundy.  Only never played sport, and probably wouldn't do well in a punch up.  

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He can make me chuckle, Stubbs.  He reminds me of a single, English version of Al Bundy.  Only never played sport, and probably wouldn't do well in a punch up.  

Al Bundy is possibly the greatest comedy character ever invented. The episode where he took the scouts camping, one kid started blubbing "I want my mommy", Al replies, "yeah, so does your dads brother". I could never understand why he was so reluctant to shag Peggy though..

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Al Bundy is possibly the greatest comedy character ever invented. The episode where he took the scouts camping, one kid started blubbing "I want my mommy", Al replies, "yeah, so does your dads brother". I could never understand why he was so reluctant to shag Peggy though..

The episode where he was having a good luck run, and tried desperately to deny it to avoid a bad luck backlash made me laugh so hard I developed an abdominal hernia!  

My wife isn't keen on the show, I can't work that out.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The episode where he was having a good luck run, and tried desperately to deny it to avoid a bad luck backlash made me laugh so hard I developed an abdominal hernia!  

My wife isn't keen on the show, I can't work that out.  

Women have a different sense of humour to us. Als' hatred of Marcy was hilarious, and Bud and Kelly were perfectly written characters as well. I wish they would repeat it on Comedy Central or something. Better than anything that passes for a sitcom now.