CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

21 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

One wicket to go, when Anderson goes for his usual duck it will save Root from a "sporting declaration" as it backfired on him against the West Indies.

That was Englands highest ever test score without a century. I would not have declared. I would have gone for the overall record. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Any double ton is worth a doff of the cap. But his form has still been awful for far too long, and there’s an after-the-Lord-Mayors-show feel to this now. As I said before The Aussies will win an early knockout, before England traditionally rally in the dead rubber games, thus avoiding a media beasting and the sack on their return, because they only just edged it 3-2 (though still feel a draw is likely). It’s an old story. The Aussies have taken their foot off the gas, and the MCG pitch is a featherbed. 

They may declare overnight but I wouldn't bother. Just try not to lose the game now. Won't win it. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
13 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

They may declare overnight but I wouldn't bother. Just try not to lose the game now. Won't win it. 

An overnight declaration would would give England two extra overs to try and get the convicts out, or give them two extra overs to score, as they've won the series they could bat like a one dayer. 

Although England have got themselves in to a very good position, i still don't fancy them for the win, well fuck Jimmy Saviles rotted cunting corpse.!! Why the fuck couldn't Cook play like that a couple of tests ago and cuntbrain Broad bowl like that. After the lord mayors show comes the shithouse, only England were in the shithouse for the first three tests, then decide to entertain the lord mayor.

Cuntbreeds are them.

Finally we have proof that Root is the worst Captain since Mohammed Atta, and I don’t give a fuck if it’s his birthday. We need the Convicts skittling quick so who gets a go turning his arm over......Dawid Malan. I know it’s a shitty drop-in pitch, it’s forecast heavy rain again in a hour, and the Aussies have mentally checked out, but Jesus Christ man, can we at least pretend to go down fighting?

I reckon I could knock Malan for at least six hundred while blindfolded, pissed, and using a fucking bamboo garden cane.

Such incompetence boils my piss. Time to bring them home, Economy Class, as Bob Willis once said. 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Finally we have proof that Root is the worst Captain since Mohammed Atta, and I don’t give a fuck if it’s his birthday. We need the Convicts skittling quick so who gets a go turning his arm over......Dawid Malan. I know it’s a shitty drop-in pitch, it’s forecast heavy rain again in a hour, and the Aussies have mentally checked out, but Jesus Christ man, can we at least pretend to go down fighting?

I reckon I could knock Malan for at least six hundred while blindfolded, pissed, and using a fucking bamboo garden cane.

Such incompetence boils my piss. Time to bring them home, Economy Class, as Bob Willis once said. 

He was the guy who flew the first plane into the World Trade Center (fucking nutter) I will be more than happy with a draw to avoid losing all five. It is the worst team we have sent to Australia in years, I see Root got Warner out with his part time bowling. 

I knew The Ashes were gone when Root got the job. The difference between the two teams is Steve Smith, the captaincy hasnt affected his game and he has been there for Australia when they have needed him but I do agree with Stoneman that Australia are no better than what we are and Australia are limited beyond their first choice bowling attack. 

On 29/12/2017 at 1:46 AM, Fender777 said:

Although England have got themselves in to a very good position, i still don't fancy them for the win, well fuck Jimmy Saviles rotted cunting corpse.!! Why the fuck couldn't Cook play like that a couple of tests ago and cuntbrain Broad bowl like that. After the lord mayors show comes the shithouse, only England were in the shithouse for the first three tests, then decide to entertain the lord mayor.

Cuntbreeds are them.

We have the wrong captain and a very weak team. Take Cooks 244 out and we have a massive first innings deficit. 

There must be better players in County Cricket who would be prepared to give Australia a run for their money. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

If I was Steve Smith (which I'm glad I'm not) I would declare once I've reached 100. And got 30 overs to bowl England out which is easily possible. I could bowl them out myself. 

That's all very well but what about Ringo's knighthood?

7 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

We have the wrong captain and a very weak team. Take Cooks 244 out and we have a massive first innings deficit. 

There must be better players in County Cricket who would be prepared to give Australia a run for their money. 

I thought Australia cheated. Now you say the England team are shit. Make your fucking mind up.

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I was expecting you to be awarded a damehood.

I was hoping to keep it quiet .. both me and Camb's are on the New Years honours list.

In the first 3 tests we had opportunities but failed to grab the key moments and let the Aussies run away with it. Their victories were inflated and their bowling looks shite without starc who's top gun. We'll beat them over here as they can't play swing and seam. It was a shit squad who played pointless warm up games agains virtually the same 3 sides with little or no first class players. They should have been out there weeks earlier playing proper games against tough opponents. If the ACB wouldn't accommodate then play the warm up games in South Africa in similar conditions. When the convicts come here give them a couple of warm up vs county second elevens on cabbage patch wickets 

We'll win in Sydney if we get smith cheaply