CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Will you be upping your game in the new year?

No, just her price!  Cash up front before any gumming action of the knob shall commence.  

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'll never get a bad as what you have been posting this past few weeks.

How do you know .. hardly post any noms or make any interesting comments .. all you do is whinge.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

How do you know .. hardly post any noms or make any interesting comments .. all you do is whinge.

You are the LAST cunt who should be running their gob about post quality or noms.  Even Punkape is better than you.  

Kill yourself!

18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In the first 3 tests we had opportunities but failed to grab the key moments and let the Aussies run away with it. Their victories were inflated and their bowling looks shite without starc who's top gun. We'll beat them over here as they can't play swing and seam. It was a shit squad who played pointless warm up games agains virtually the same 3 sides with little or no first class players. They should have been out there weeks earlier playing proper games against tough opponents. If the ACB wouldn't accommodate then play the warm up games in South Africa in similar conditions. When the convicts come here give them a couple of warm up vs county second elevens on cabbage patch wickets 

We'll win in Sydney if we get smith cheaply

They were inflated I agree, the whole series has been a farce. They are no better than what we are. I've got this feeling they will win the next series in England, its going to be like it was before where they dominate every match. 

4-0

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In the first 3 tests we had opportunities but failed to grab the key moments and let the Aussies run away with it. Their victories were inflated and their bowling looks shite without starc who's top gun. We'll beat them over here as they can't play swing and seam. It was a shit squad who played pointless warm up games agains virtually the same 3 sides with little or no first class players. They should have been out there weeks earlier playing proper games against tough opponents. If the ACB wouldn't accommodate then play the warm up games in South Africa in similar conditions. When the convicts come here give them a couple of warm up vs county second elevens on cabbage patch wickets 

We'll win in Sydney if we get smith cheaply

Australia are Tigers at home, pussies away. Their fucking rugby union side are crap as well. Let them have their moment. We'll hammer them in the one dayers and T20s in the summer and the South Africans will hand their arses to them on a plate before they get here. They can shove the ashes urn up their arses. 

Barry Humphries is a cunt 

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Just look at the comments you get every time you post something.

You've lost the fucking plot. Fuck off.

15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

From an outsiders point of view you pair of cunts spend a lot of time in a thread about cricket considering you both hate sports..... just fuck already.

Guest Lady Penelope
34 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

From an outsiders point of view you pair of cunts spend a lot of time in a thread about cricket considering you both hate sports..... just fuck already.

That's not cricket Snowie.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Pot calling electric kettle black.

On 01/01/2018 at 2:58 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Australia are Tigers at home, pussies away. Their fucking rugby union side are crap as well. Let them have their moment. We'll hammer them in the one dayers and T20s in the summer and the South Africans will hand their arses to them on a plate before they get here. They can shove the ashes urn up their arses. 

Barry Humphries is a cunt 

Maybe but I think the Ashes are going to go like they did before where Australia dominate every test. They will win the one dayers and this test in Sydney once the rain clears.

I take your word for it that their Rugby Union side are crap as I'm not really a Rugby person. The convicts are in England this summer for a few games, another lost series. 

They can shove their Urn that they cheated to win as we have the real one anyway and we still hold the Ashes in England as we were the last side to win an Ashes series here. 

Guest judgetwi

Never mind about all that poofy cricket bollocks Apple. What about the deep shit Sheffield Wednesday are in? A fucking up his own arse foreign owner  ( nothing unusual there ) appointing Katrien Meire as CEO! I have vast experience of this lady and I can assure you your club is in big fucking trouble. 

If you think Yoko was  a cunt you ain’t seen nothing yet! I almost feel sorry for you but I am just so happy that this useless bitch has attached herself to some other poor  bastards. You’re fucked.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Never mind about all that poofy cricket bollocks Apple. What about the deep shit Sheffield Wednesday are in? A fucking up his own arse foreign owner  ( nothing unusual there ) appointing Katrien Meire as CEO! I have vast experience of this lady and I can assure you your club is in big fucking trouble. 

If you think Yoko was  a cunt you ain’t seen nothing yet! I almost feel sorry for you but I am just so happy that this useless bitch has attached herself to some other poor  bastards. You’re fucked.

I've just been reading about her, she certainly isnt a big hit with the Charlton fans, some even turned up at her house in Belgium when Charlton were relegated. Ticket sales dropped and various other things when she was there. I wouldn't say no to a bit of her outside football though. 

They won't ever make the Premiership anyway, too inconsistent. A daunting trip to Sheff Utd next week which is another defeat. 

On 28/12/2017 at 7:34 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

We saw what batting homos the convicts are in Adelaide 

we failed to win the key moments and when the Aussie cunts did we couldn't counter them, stokes would have been the man at these times, the stupid piss head!

Cunts!!!!!

Wobbling already in this test. 

These pink stumps are something to do with that prat McGrath, everything he said about England and the English, he marries an English woman. Tosser. 

On 28/12/2017 at 7:49 AM, Albert Ross said:

An overnight declaration would would give England two extra overs to try and get the convicts out, or give them two extra overs to score, as they've won the series they could bat like a one dayer. 

Been to the SCG but I didn't think it was anything special. I would juggle it around and not have it as the New Year test anymore and perhaps change Melbourne from the Boxing Day Slot as well. It changes in England so why not Australia as its all old hat now. 

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Never mind about all that poofy cricket bollocks Apple.

You get all upset and cry when we call footballists poofs and here you are calling cricket poofy.

Fuck off you big girl.

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You get all upset and cry when we call footballists poofs and here you are calling cricket poofy.

Fuck off you big girl.

That was men’s talk between me and Apple. No need for you to butt and In like a nosy old woman. Go and hang the washing out before it starts raining again.