CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

That was men’s talk between me and Apple. No need for you to butt and In like a nosy old woman. Go and hang the washing out before it starts raining again.

Football? Men?

Yeah right.

The series distilled into one day.

Stoneman and Vince look pretty and then get out

Cook (Melbourne and its shirtfront track aside) looks NFG now

Root doesn't convert, we look to be sitting pretty though - until in two overs, we hand the initiative back to them.

All we need tomorrow is the patent English lower order collapse, raising our hopes by getting them 'fuck all for 2' only for Smith to crack out another 150-plus and it's like deja-vu all over again.

8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Root doesn't convert, we look to be sitting pretty though - until in two overs, we hand the initiative back to them.

All we need tomorrow is the patent English lower order collapse, raising our hopes by getting them 'fuck all for 2' only for Smith to crack out another 150-plus and it's like deja-vu all over again.

Malan and Mo need to put on 100 and the rest get us up to 400 or well loose by an inns again. Twats.

I hate the Sydney test for many reasons. Usually because all hope is gone of a victory, the remnants of a shattered England side are usually no longer even entertaining unless they are Ronnie Irani, I’ve lost my taste for VB, blown my budget on seafood at Doyles, and have to give some thought to the impending ride home to winter in the English NHS. 

These days though, it’s this load of cock;

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-02/glenn-mcgrath-raising-the-bar-for-10th-pink-test-at-the-scg/9298990

I hate the sight of the Barmy Army having to be nice to that Arch Cunt McGrath for even one day. In fact I rather suspect she faked her own death to escape the cunt droning on about the day he took 8-41 against Northants during intercourse. 

Day three at the SCG is a day to spend on the beach. 

The Pink Test is something entirely different where I’m from.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I hate the Sydney test for many reasons. Usually because all hope is gone of a victory, the remnants of a shattered England side are usually no longer even entertaining unless they are Ronnie Irani, I’ve lost my taste for VB, blown my budget on seafood at Doyles, and have to give some thought to the impending ride home to winter in the English NHS. 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-02/glenn-mcgrath-raising-the-bar-for-10th-pink-test-at-the-scg/9298990

I hate the sight of the Barmy Army having to be nice to that Arch Cunt McGrath for even one day. In fact I rather suspect she faked her own death to escape the cunt droning on about the day he took 8-41 against Northants during intercourse. 

I sat on a table next to Ian Botham and Viv Richards at Doyles almost 20 years ago. Both great crickets, one a total cunt, however

16 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

That horrible looking prick is at the crease as we speak. They will score 600+ in this innings like we did back in 2011. At least Warner is gone but that's as good as its going to get.

I would sack Root as captain after this test and maybe reconsider him in perhaps 2020 or something.

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The blokes a prick, if I found myself having to say anything good about him I'd slit my wrists. I remember his face when India got him out in Calcutta in 2001 and won the test after being asked to follow on, an absolute picture, wasnt so smug then.

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

That was men’s talk between me and Apple. No need for you to butt and In like a nosy old woman. Go and hang the washing out before it starts raining again.

The day she took the helm we lose 0-3 at home to fucking Burton Albion, will probably lose to Carlisle in the FA Cup and get a drubbing at Bramall Lane next week.

21 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fucking hell I'm good, me

On 05/01/2018 at 11:41 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

News from the pink Test......

The place looks half fucking empty. Everyone at the beach. 

Is it too much to hope for that Steve Smith falls on his wicket and gets a stump straight up his hole? 

Two wickets down at tea and trailing by 280 odd. England should have abandoned the tour ages ago. I would have gone off injured if I'd been James Anderson at Perth to fuck up their celebrations. Wouldn't have give them the satisfaction of taking all 20 wickets. 

2018 has barely got it's kit off and yet the sporting ennui grips like a vice.

England 'repeat ad nauseam' in Australia.

The Premier League is a competition free, over-hyped mess

Cheltenham - though still a riotous celebration in mid-March - casts an ever longer shadow over the Jumps season, the permafrost only enhanced by bookies continuing to squeeze the life out the ante-post markets - and now we've got that cunt Ricci acting like mouth almighty on every media platform available.

The 6 Nations? - Rugby's a bit 'meh' for me and Formula One is a fucking pseudo-sport up there with Ice Dancing. Tennis? - I'd rather die.

Shit Piss Wank Fuck Toss Cunt

On 12/31/2017 at 7:19 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

In the first 3 tests we had opportunities but failed to grab the key moments and let the Aussies run away with it. Their victories were inflated and their bowling looks shite without starc who's top gun. We'll beat them over here as they can't play swing and seam. It was a shit squad who played pointless warm up games agains virtually the same 3 sides with little or no first class players. They should have been out there weeks earlier playing proper games against tough opponents. If the ACB wouldn't accommodate then play the warm up games in South Africa in similar conditions. When the convicts come here give them a couple of warm up vs county second elevens on cabbage patch wickets 

We'll win in Sydney if we get smith cheaply

Fuck me Stubby, Sydney was the biggest defeat of the series, a truly fucking awful game, i never watched it all.