CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yep, we got anally stretched a good un. Fuck the tests, we'll win the one dayers easy

Cricket is absolute fucking gayness. As shite as baseball is, this is even worse. It’s like gay baseball. They should call it gayball. 

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Cricket is absolute fucking gayness. As shite as baseball is, this is even worse. It’s like gay baseball. They should call it gayball. 

Watch your mouth sonny boy, cricket is the peak of human evolution. You'd made a good tail ender, happy to inspect a batsmanship middle wicket etc etc

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I don't mind a bit of cricket. The problem with the game is that successive governments have been so scared of the power of the Murdoch family that in order to get their support they have allowed it be become a private game for Sky customers only.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Watch your mouth sonny boy, cricket is the peak of human evolution. You'd made a good tail ender, happy to inspect a batsmanship middle wicket etc etc

Utter gayness.

6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I don't mind a bit of cricket. The problem with the game is that successive governments have been so scared of the power of the Murdoch family that in order to get their support they have allowed it be become a private game for Sky customers only.

Piss of with your stick it to the man crap rick, this is where me and apple slag off those Aussie cuntbreeds. Crickets not even on sky this winter you twat

Guest Bill Stickers

@Quincy Cockfingers, by the powers invested in me by the clique, I banish you from our ancient and esteemed society.

Your crime, of which you are guilty as charged, is a sustained, flagrant and sickeningly cordial gay love-in with Stubby Pecker. Your heinous actions span multiple noms, numerous comments and several days.

In your own words, when you used to be someone on here, "watery shite".

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

It’s on BT Sport in the U.K., Richard. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

@Quincy Cockfingers, by the powers invested in me by the clique, I banish you from our ancient and esteemed society.

Your crime, of which you are guilty as charged, is a sustained, flagrant and sickeningly cordial gay love-in with Stubby Pecker. Your heinous actions span multiple noms, numerous comments and several days.

In your own words, when you used to be someone on here, "watery shite".

Shut the fuck up , you scrawny little whelp. I can’t help it if stubby flicks jizz at me. 

@Stubby Pecker: contain yourself. You leg humping antics have been noted. You must now take Stickers down, the guantlet has slapped you in the face and it is up to you what happens next.

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut the fuck up , you scrawny little whelp. I can’t help it if stubby flicks jizz at me. 

@Stubby Pecker: contain yourself. You leg humping antics have been noted. You must now take Stickers down, the guantlet has slapped you in the face and it is up to you what happens next.

Stubby will go down his usual route of immediately making declarations of sweeping victory nobody else is buying. I think he got most of his techniques from a Kim Jong Il autobiography. 

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stubby will go down his usual route of immediately making declarations of sweeping victory nobody else is buying. I think he got most of his techniques from a Kim Jong Il autobiography. 

Calm down you pair of benders. Light hearted banter between two very heterosexual men is only natural and right. Most of the gayness is due to Quincy and any on my part can be blamed on max strength cold and flu tablets washed down with port and whiskey 

I really don't have the heart to put the boot into thickers again as victory is assured, besides, after his elbow deep fisting and 100% humiliation at the hands of @Mrs Roops I'm actually feeling sorry for the ugly little cunt. 

Guest Bill Stickers
33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I really don't have the heart to put the boot into thickers again as victory is assured

All hail glorious leader Kim Jong Stubby,  eternal victor with record crop yields and excellent submarine technology. 

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hand in your badge and gun and get the fuck out of my town. You're done here.

5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

All hail glorious leader Kim Jong Stubby,  eternal victor with record crop yields and excellent submarine technology. 

Thank you young William, I knew you'd eventually submit to my superior doctrine and for this you will be spared, to live as my, and quincy's slave. He will want to bugger you senseless most days however. 

Meanwhile in the real world  

abe62b1ddf3c3579cf8c73e74c9e1155--deep-p

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hand in your badge and gun and get the fuck out of my town. You're done here.

“Hand in your vadge dripping cum and by Fuck I have downs”.

speak up, you stuttering fuck you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thank you young William, I knew you'd eventually submit to my superior doctrine and for this you will be spared, to live as my, and quincy's slave. He will want to bugger you senseless most days however. 

Meanwhile in the real world  

abe62b1ddf3c3579cf8c73e74c9e1155--deep-p

Take that Stickers bird down.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’m still annoyed at you. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Get down

I’m sorry about the tone and content. Father, forgive me....I am a worm....

Whats the script D-dogg, what’s the word, what’s going downs?