CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

40 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Get down

I’m sorry about the tone and content. Father, forgive me....I am a worm....

Whats the script D-dogg, what’s the word, what’s going downs?

Check your pigeon hole. New orders were posted this afternoon and includes a list of new targets and helpful information regarding what to do when a mark such as Stubby gets over familiar.

Also, I've been scheduled to log into the Bill account this evening at seven, but I've got a prior engagement that completely slipped my mind. Can you cover? I realise you'll also be logged into the Punkape ID tonight, but if you just do the usual golf, gay, peasant etc cut and paste shit you can better focus on Bill.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Check your pigeon hole. New orders were posted this afternoon and includes a list of new targets and helpful information regarding what to do when a mark such as Stubby gets over familiar.

Also, I've been scheduled to log into the Bill account this evening at seven, but I've got a prior engagement that completely slipped my mind. Can you cover? I realise you'll also be logged into the Punkape ID tonight, but if you just do the usual golf, gay, peasant etc cut and paste shit you can better focus on Bill.

Keep your fat postmanly fingers out of my god dammed pigeon hole. 

Never mind stubby, I’ve put my evil on his ass. You’re my winged monkey now @Stubby Pecker: MINE, you cunt.

Bill is a slag, he’s been rude to me and also not nice. Sort it.

22 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Keep your fat postmanly fingers out of my god dammed pigeon hole. 

Never mind stubby, I’ve put my evil on his ass. You’re my winged monkey now @Stubby Pecker: MINE, you cunt.

Bill is a slag, he’s been rude to me and also not nice. Sort it.

I think you'll find, webbys prior engagement when he crawls out of his drainage ditch and into the sterile prairie, will be to restore electricity in that part of the world. Let's hope he doesn't step on a fallen cable.

As for you, boy, the use of world ass marks you as a total wanker. I see that I've got me work cut out. I think you might be gay.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you'll find, webbys prior engagement when he crawls out of his drainage ditch and into the sterile prairie, will be to restore electricity in that part of the world. Let's hope he doesn't step on a fallen cable.

As for you, boy, the use of world ass marks you as a total wanker. I see that I've got me work cut out. I think you might be gay.

What’s all this about prairies and shit?

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What’s all this about prairies and shit?

You utterly thick mick bog rat: East anglia is flat, they grow lots of crops there, no hedges or walls just ditches. Plant a few spuds you'd be at home, but alas, not sheep for miles for you to fuck. 

Are you going to Ireland's inaugural test match vs Pakistan in the summer? I've got a few quid on it

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You utterly thick mick bog rat: East anglia is flat, they grow lots of crops there, no hedges or walls just ditches. Plant a few spuds you'd be at home, but alas, not sheep for miles for you to fuck. 

Are you going to Ireland's inaugural test match vs Pakistan in the summer? I've got a few quid in the world

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Are you going to Ireland's inaugural test match vs Pakistan in the summer? I've got a few quid on it

Thanks for explaining that, and it is totally hilarious. 

Fucking dopey imbecile cunt.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2016 at 10:39 PM, Fender777 said:

I love the game of cricket as it's more skillful than the poofs game of choice (football) but there is many a cuntbrain that plays the game..as things stand with English cricket..not too bad at the moment but i am sure that will not last and soon the wankers will be losing silly games to Afghanistan...and Germany, Argentina if they ever play them at cricket..but fuck em, the middle order is a stinker of a cuntbundle, only Cook and Root are holding the innings together with some hitting down the order..but it's the middle order who need to pull their fucking fingers out and earn their crust..i would find a new opener as Hales doesn't seem to be doing his bit in the test side, bring Root up to three and find a couple of new young guns for 4 & 5, i think the bowling attack is in good shape and jonny bairstow is finding his feet now..cricket thread as promised OB..

Shit game played by fucking upper class Cunts and poofs. Can’t even get an England 11 together without having to field a fucking South African or Zimbabwe or some other plastic fake country.   We deserve to get fucked by Lithuania.  Bring back Goffy and Atherton.  Only time we win anything is when northern lads turn up.

Fantastic spastics.

England 1st Innings

Batsman How Out Bowler Runs Mins Balls 4s 6s SR
Total (15.3 overs) 27-for8wickets    
Cook c Latham b Boult 5 16 21 0 0 23.81
Stoneman c Watling b Southee 11 41 20 2 0 55.00
Root   b Boult 0 9 6 0 0 0.00
Malan c Watling b Boult 2 10 6 0 0 33.33
Stokes   b Boult 0 11 8 0 0 0.00
Bairstow   c & b Southee 0 10 4 0 0 0.00
Moeen   b Southee 0 19 8 0 0 0.00
Woakes   b Boult 5 9 9 0 0 55.56
C Overton not out   4 11 6 1 0 66.67
Broad not out   0 7 5 0 0 0.00
Extras  

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Shit game played by fucking upper class Cunts and poofs. Can’t even get an England 11 together without having to field a fucking South African or Zimbabwe or some other plastic fake country.   We deserve to get fucked by Lithuania.  Bring back Goffy and Atherton.  Only time we win anything is when northern lads turn up.

We need to play a team of 11 Northern Monkeys...this is just PURE shit !!

Great first innings lads, keep up the good work, you useless lazy cuntbreeds !!

England 1st Innings

Batsman How Out Bowler Runs Mins Balls 4s 6s SR
Total (20.4 overs) 58 all out    
Cook c Latham b Boult 5 16 21 0 0 23.81
Stoneman c Watling b Southee 11 41 20 2 0 55.00
Root   b Boult 0 9 6 0 0 0.00
Malan c Watling b Boult 2 10 6 0 0 33.33
Stokes   b Boult 0 11 8 0 0 0.00
Bairstow   c & b Southee 0 10 4 0 0 0.00
Moeen   b Southee 0 19 8 0 0 0.00
Woakes   b Boult 5 9 9 0 0 55.56
C Overton not out   33 35 25 5 1 132.00
Broad c Williamson b Southee 0 9 6 0 0 0.00
Anderson c Nicholls b Boult 1 21 11 0 0 9.09
Extras 0nb 0w 0b 1lb 1

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

....or sideways.

I fear for Applescruff. Has anyone heard from the lad?

No, thank fuck. I fear he may be off stalking that poor fucking woman he keeps rattling on about. The one who looks like Rolf Harris, or some shit like that.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, nocti said:

No, thank fuck. I fear he may be off stalking that poor fucking woman he keeps rattling on about. The one who looks like Rolf Harris, or some shit like that.

We lost the ashes and he went quiet. Hopefully asleep, forever.

5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Any chance of you boring bunch of silly off slip spackers killing yourselves after today's shambolic performance?

True Billy Boy, it was a bollocks performance from England and like some dumb cunt, i'm watching day two now....i was born in New Zealand, did you know that ?

On 22/03/2018 at 2:13 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Quite. While I can well understand the antipathy on here towards football, the baffling tolerance of cricket, possibly the most tedious waste of time ever devised by upper class inbreds,  never ceases to amaze me. A game invented, played by, and watched by Grade A cunts. 

Fuck off. 

Lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

Quite. While I can well understand the antipathy on here towards football, the baffling tolerance of cricket, possibly the most tedious waste of time ever devised by upper class inbreds,  never ceases to amaze me. A game invented, played by, and watched by Grade A cunts. 

Fuck off. 

Lol

What the hell did you cunts do to Darren Kenton?

35 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fuck off. 

Lol

Scotty for the first time ever...we agree.... now fuck off you cunt