CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

6 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

The Champions League is getting as predicable as the Scottish Premiership, more chance of Liverpool winning this game than there is neither Rangers or Celtic winning the title next season.

It's beyond science.

15 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

The Champions League is getting as predicable as the Scottish Premiership, more chance of Liverpool winning this game than there is neither Rangers or Celtic winning the title next season.

death to Gibson and his little pixies!

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

What would be your 11 in batting order ?

Considering its fucking cricket, that should be BOTTING order. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Albert: 1468 for 184 at the time of posting.

Wanker.

It’s got to be up there in terms of all time worst ratios. I reckon scabies did better.

16 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s got to be up there in terms of all time worst ratios. I reckon scabies did better.

The little prick needs running through the Cunt Index algorithm, to mathematically demonstrate what a stupid fucking wanker he is. Not that there’s any doubt that he’s a stupid fucking wanker. ‘Eavens would also score badly, for the very same reason.

29 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

11.4%. And at least 80% of that is sympathy likes from Pen. Take that away and what you're left with is the corner equivalent of a muscular dystrophy afflicted Eddie the Eagle. Probably the only human being whose potential is eclipsed by that of his own placenta.

• Like 2

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Pakistan: 79 for 7 at the time of posting.

Update

Pakistan: 174 all out

England: 106 for 2. England's best day for 18 months?

On 6/1/2018 at 4:40 PM, Wolfie said:

Albert: 1468 for 184 at the time of posting.

Wanker.

On 6/1/2018 at 8:50 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

11.4%. And at least 80% of that is sympathy likes from Pen. Take that away and what you're left with is the corner equivalent of a muscular dystrophy afflicted Eddie the Eagle. Probably the only human being whose potential is eclipsed by that of his own placenta.

I would say 100% is sympathy votes from Lady Piss, all she is doing is liking her own abomination of another one of her ID's.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

@applescruff14, @Fender777, may I suggest you skip the preamble and jump straight to 4:30 or thereabouts and tell me just exactly what the fuck happened? Your boys took one hell of a beating.

That didn't take long you gloating wanker. Care to post any videos of scotchlands recent defeats to the likes of Namibia and UAE? To be fair they deserved it and England should play more games against Scotland and Ireland. 

Good luck in the cricket World Cup next summer and in the footy in Russia 

On 6/10/2018 at 9:45 PM, Cuntybaws said:

@applescruff14, @Fender777, may I suggest you skip the preamble and jump straight to 4:30 or thereabouts and tell me just exactly what the fuck happened? Your boys took one hell of a beating.

The jocks won CB, not a lot to say about it, but my other half can't stand cricket but enjoyed this result..as she is a jockess.

20 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

The jocks won CB, not a lot to say about it, but my other half can't stand cricket but enjoyed this result..as she is a jockess.

Never fucking mind that shite 7s, I had the great pleasure of watching those Aussie shitcunts loose at cricket, rugby and football all on the same day. @southerncunt explain yourself and your piss weak sporting cuntrymen

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never fucking mind that shite 7s, I had the great pleasure of watching those Aussie shitcunts loose at cricket, rugby and football all on the same day. @southerncunt explain yourself and your piss weak sporting cuntrymen

Be fair Stubbs. Australia gave us the worlds greatest ever sport, Aussie rules football, they chuck a ball around for a few minutes, then have a brutal 10 minute punch up, then repeat until the end. Fucking brilliant entertainment.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Be fair Stubbs. Australia gave us the worlds greatest ever sport, Aussie rules football, they chuck a ball around for a few minutes, then have a brutal 10 minute punch up, then repeat until the end. Fucking brilliant entertainment.

I watched a couple of AFL games when I was over there, couldn't understand what the fuck was going on, just mullets and stupidly tight shorts bordering on gay. I think it's Gaelic football on a cricket field, hence the reason no cunt except Aussies and bog rats know the rules. 

Best bit was when a commentator described one of the abo players as "Black as a dogs guts"

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I got great pleasure in those beatings the convicts took as well, 5-0 in the ODI series i reckon.