CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I watched a couple of AFL games when I was over there, couldn't understand what the fuck was going on, just mullets and stupidly tight shorts bordering on gay. I think it's Gaelic football on a cricket field, hence the reason no cunt except Aussies and bog rats know the rules. 

Best bit was when a commentator described one of the abo players as "Black as a dogs guts"

Mullets? You were over here in the 80's? 

And it is spelled "abbo's". 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Blimey, that would have been enough to beat Scotland! Better late than never...

I think next time we should play a warm up match against the Aussies and have a proper 5 match series vs the jocks- would be a much better contest. 

481 @southerncunt your silence in deafening 

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 1:59 PM, southerncunt said:

Mullets? You were over here in the 80's? 

And it is spelled "abbo's". 

Do you remember an aussie TV programme from the 70s called 'Shannon's Mob'? It was about 2 agents, one a tall, smartly dressed bloke with curly hair and a shorter, stockier bloke with a moustache who used to beat people up? 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you remember an aussie TV programme from the 70s called 'Shannon's Mob'? It was about 2 agents, one a tall, smartly dressed bloke with curly hair and a shorter, stockier bloke with a moustache who used to beat people up? 

You're getting them confused with your caravan-dwelling, inbred, moustachioed siblings, known throughout the pikey community as the 'Knuckle Brothers'.

On 6/19/2018 at 1:46 AM, Fender777 said:

I got great pleasure in those beatings the convicts took as well, 5-0 in the ODI series i reckon.

It will be 4-1, problem is England are going to peak too soon. We will have a shambolic World Cup which Australia will win and they will win the Ashes as well. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He is a little ray of sunshine, the original inspiration for Marvin the Paranoid Android.

I try to pay attention to his posts about cricket, but the sport is so boring, even hearing about it from a brilliant linguist like Apple puts me to sleep.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

The cunt's a one trick pony Wizzo, and the trick is it can disappear.  

He's crafty fucker, Ratters.  That's what he wants people to think.  On the sly, he knows all!  

On 6/21/2018 at 9:06 PM, applescruff14 said:

It will be 4-1, problem is England are going to peak too soon. We will have a shambolic World Cup which Australia will win and they will win the Ashes as well. 

You was saying..we still beat the thick Aussie packets of shit with one hand tied behind our backs..Southerncunt you mug, how do you feel now you haven't got your cheats to help you out ?

On 6/25/2018 at 2:01 PM, Vicious Cunt. said:

You was saying..we still beat the thick Aussie packets of shit with one hand tied behind our backs..Southerncunt you mug, how do you feel now you haven't got your cheats to help you out ?

We were lucky, it needed an unbeaten century and a 81 run partnership down the order to win. Australia will definitely win next years Ashes. 

8 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

We were lucky, it needed an unbeaten century and a 81 run partnership down the order to win. Australia will definitely win next years Ashes. 

Lucky ?  That was a superb unbeaten century by Butler and some resistance down the order shows the ODI side has an all round game, nothing lucky about that. Now the ashes is a different game, we haven't good a good test side at the moment.

11 hours ago, Vicious Cunt. said:

Lucky ?  That was a superb unbeaten century by Butler and some resistance down the order shows the ODI side has an all round game, nothing lucky about that. Now the ashes is a different game, we haven't good a good test side at the moment.

Don't even go there Sid, apples a one trick pony. I think he had an encounter with a bird who looked like Steve Smith in a graveyard and have been deeply effected.

Welcome you massive sack of shit, and fuck off 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't even go there Sid, apples a one trick pony. I think he had an encounter with a bird who looked like Steve Smith in a graveyard and have been deeply effected.

Welcome you massive sack of shit, and fuck off 

It’s fender, you gravel-gazing fucking idiot. 

• Like 2