CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

On 6/27/2018 at 9:52 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't even go there Sid, apples a one trick pony. I think he had an encounter with a bird who looked like Steve Smith in a graveyard and have been deeply effected.

Welcome you massive sack of shit, and fuck off 

I saw that woman last week, first time this year. Comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. 

1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

Comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. 

Who knew? 

It would be easy to write your humdrum bollocks off as a scathing indictment of our education system, but suffice to say, it would be fairer on you to go back to the crossroads where Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal went their separate ways and just assume your forebears took the road less travelled.

A fucking appalling, but admittedly fascinating specimen of a cunt you are.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Guest Ollyboro

Jimmy Anderson is a rare example of a modern day sports star. He's uncomfortable in front of the press, but he's a polite ( yeah, I know he gets in the opposition's faces a bit) and modest bloke. What separates him from most of the over-hyped arseholes dominating the sports pages is the fact that he is (in the right conditions) a genius. Love Jimmy me like. 

13 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Jimmy Anderson is a rare example of a modern day sports star. He's uncomfortable in front of the press, but he's a polite ( yeah, I know he gets in the opposition's faces a bit) and modest bloke. What separates him from most of the over-hyped arseholes dominating the sports pages is the fact that he is (in the right conditions) a genius. Love Jimmy me like. 

You've gone up in my estimation

Fuck off

23 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

It depends on how you want to love Jimmy, i will stick to watching Jim bowl.

33 minutes ago, Claw hammer bastard said:

If I opened the bowling against these hapless curry munchers with my 4 year old first change, they'd be 4 or 5 down by lunch. They played one 3 day game for perpetration similar to the piss poor build up we gave ourselves before the last ashes embarrassment. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If I opened the bowling against these hapless curry munchers with my 4 year old first change, they'd be 4 or 5 down by lunch. They played one 3 day game for perpetration similar to the piss poor build up we gave ourselves before the last ashes embarrassment. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

We are still failing at the top of the order but the rest of the team looks solid. Keaton Jennings sucks fucking big elephant dicks, well he might just as well with the way he is batting.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 10:23 PM, Fender777 said:

Most successful fast bowler ever, could have had a lot more but couldn't get in the team when Flintoff, Hoggard, Harmison and Jones were around. 

That was some wicket today by Rashid, ball of the century. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Him and Broad will be gone after Australia win the Ashes next year having already won the World Cup. 

Stop with the cricket shite. It’s shite.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can he please delete the entire membership of this site ( me included) but just leave Frank. He can spend the rest of his days calling himself an 'idiot'. 

1671258378__aa.jpg.2cbb9b79c65aab5f2bc5cea6329c8669.jpg

Guest Ollyboro
33 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut up olly, you flaky fucking drip. No one wants you here. 

Much appreciated that. I was sat in the car, waiting for her. To kill a bit of time I started playing Scrabble against my phone (genius level). To be honest I was getting a bit of a hiding, when I decided to have a quick look at the Corner. I saw your name and was inspired. I logged back into Scrabble. From the top right triple word score I placed my H tile, got my K tile on the double letter score and scored 131 points by playing HACKNEYED down the board and across the word ARSEHOLE. So cheers, Fred. You utter bore.

On 11 September 2018 at 8:43 PM, applescruff14 said:

Him and Broad will be gone after Australia win the Ashes next year having already won the World Cup. 

When the Aussies arrive next summer I'm going to kidnap Steve Smith, drug him and dress him in drag then bring him round your place. You'll either die instantly of shear terror or get misty eyed over a past brief encounter 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yes - no homophobia, no deviancy (fnarr) from the subject, intelligent comment with the odd barb and flash of humour.

It'll never catch on!

Your reviews a bit generous there .